POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really don't want to get into a prolonged abortion discussion, I believe that the Federal Government should stay complete out of it.
But if it's all about just the woman's body, then why are pregnant women that do hardcore drugs and damage their babies in utero, frequently prosecuted?

No questions, but it really makes it clear that the left doesn't care how the game is played and who is ripped off by it (as long as it's not them). They just want their side "to win" at all costs, even if it hurts them down the road. They have nothing else. They've sold their soul to it. They've chained their bodies to it. The Democrat party is their Leusden, though they think it is their La Amistad.

Last edited:
Trump is done.

He will never be allowed to sniff the Oval Office. Too many enemies made by saying things and taking positions that exposed the swamp and the warmongers. He sure didn’t drain it and made a ton of mistakes, but he did pull back the curtain. Tucker had a good monologue on it yesterday.

The left will cheer as our country continues to weaponize it’s depts against the people and morphs into a fascist authoritarian dictatorship all because orange man bad. We’ve already seen the transition taking place. From the FBI, DOJ corruption all the way to the CDC and NIH lying and experimenting on the population. The IRS has 87k new agents as well armed with firearms and not calculators. For those that understand history, you know where this going.

Trump will either spend the rest of his life in prison or worse. A free and fair election with him having a shot to win and an opportunity to do what has been done to him with the Uni party and deepstate will never happen. Too much at stake for too many involved.

What follows that, will be coming after anyone that supported him or doesn’t fall in line with regime. Again, it’s already in play.
Trump will never go to prison. If he’d hire Robert Barnes as his lawyer the case would be thrown out. May well be anyway.

Way beyond that.
The Pro life crowd says it's ok for the government to force a woman give up control over her body and to give birth because she's killing the baby if she refuses.
How is that any different than the government forcing men to give up control of their kidney and donate it to someone in kidney failure who will die if they don't get the kidney?
The baby needs the woman to live.
The kidney patient needs the male donor to live.
Are you ok with Dems passing the Males Only Kidney Donor Law???

This is such a bad example.

The baby isn’t HER body. It’s IN her body, temporarily. Dependent? Yes but that means nothing. Tons of examples of humans being dependent on each other in society for life.

This isn’t her kidney, her arm, or her eyeball being taken away. This is human being with its own future, social security number, and ultimately it’s own mark to be made on the world.

Not at all.
3rd time ... is it morally wrong to intentionally kill an innocent person? Forget in abortion terms, bc you do not have the capacity to logically think or the courage to say the truth.

Yes? Or no?

Haven't posted in awhile but damn man.

@sambowieshin point is a fetus cannot survive outside the womb even if it had help.

You make the strawman saying a newborn cannot survive, therefore abortion and the murder of the newborn or baby are the same.

They're not. Not at all.

A newborn, toddler, etc can survive on its own as long as it's watched after, fed, etc.

Just like you or me can survive as long as we eat, drink, etc.

A fetus, or the clump of cells, as Sam puts it is literally not viable. It cannot survive outside the womb.

Roe v Wade

Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973) A person may choose to have an abortion until a fetus becomes viable, based on the right to privacy contained in the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. Viability means the ability to live outside the womb, which usually happens between 24 and 28 weeks after conception.

90% of abortions happen before the 1st trimester is over or 12 weeks.

If science says a fetus is not viable until 24 to 28 weeks, meaning it cannot survive outside the womb, then how can one consider a fetus that's 12 weeks old a living being?

Living beings are alive.

A fetus has a 1% chance to survive at 21 weeks.

Imagine the odds of survival at 12 weeks.

Shoot, I was 29 weeks at birth, was literally in an incubator for a whole month before my parents saw me.

You're always using terms like logic and strawman but you really need to look in the mirror.

Y'all are the same people who claim to be prolife but once the kid is born you could give a shit.

D6xPCS3W4AAKXgf.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sambowieshin
For those who don't know history-

When it's not about anything except war and extermination, they

1. demonize or eliminate your food source
The govt killed the buffalo to eliminate the native Americans.
2. eliminate borders
They opened the native American's legally accepted borders to illegal immigrants (in violation of treaties).
3. They attack your way of life
Native Americans were said to be savages, unwilling to adapt, unwilling to accept modern "progress" or ways of thinking, lawless, unorganized, and vicious.
4. try to drug your people
They sold or gave alcohol to NA people because they knew it was ruining them. Same thing the British did to the Chinese through opium.
5. incentivize/incite people to take what is yours
The govt paid people to settle on land that belonged to many native American people, and led them to attack and burn NA villages thru propaganda.
6. make you sick so they can more easily conquer you
Small pox blankets were not a new type of strategy, but it worked well for a time.

In case you don't see the parallels, your govt is at war with you. Just keep watching tiktok and listening to the media for your opinions, though. Nothing to see here

fyi... ever notice not a single "global warming" fraudster has ever said there were too many buffalo on the Midwest plains. It's only been a problem since we've done organized farming to feed larger numbers of people with actually FEWER cows.

A kidney is a necessary organ to save the life of another. By refusing to donate it you are causing the death of another human being. Should that donation be mandated by the government. All life is precious right?
A mother refusing to carry a baby results in a loss of life and is against the law..... But a man refusing to donate a matching kidney to save the life of a child is legal??
Abortion results in a loss of life.
Refusing to donate a kidney results in a loss of life.
What's the difference?
Hypocrites
Nope, they are only analogous in your mind. Many people do voluntarily give kidneys. With understandable exceptions for rape and incest, a woman made a voluntary decision to have sex without birth control (there is a very low rate of failure) and she is responsible for that decision.

Trumpsters are funny. ANTIFA are now domestic terrorists!!!! oh wait we don't have a domestic terrorism law? We don't care Trump is god and can do anything he wants! Anything he dictates on twitter must be 1000% true and immediate American law!
Facism : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

antifa - ANTI FACISM

the antifa people are morons. the people trying to make antifa the boogeyman are also morons
Fyjb1ZiWAAASxxT

BS. That baby is a part of that mother's body. That mother shares her blood, nutrients, and tissues to help the baby form. It absolutely is a part of her body.
Your kidney is a part of your body. Give it to a child in need.
If you're not ok with a law passed by Democrats that allows the government to force you to donate a kidney to save the life of a child in need of a transplant then you are a hypocrite.

7pfjk8.jpg

I really don't want to get into a prolonged abortion discussion, I believe that the Federal Government should stay complete out of it.
But if it's all about just the woman's body, then why are pregnant women that do hardcore drugs and damage their babies in utero, frequently prosecuted?
I think they were prosecuted because of the damage they did to their kidneys, not the babies. Reading through this page cleared that up for me.

FWIW Massie says he will vote for a censor of Schiff that is " more constitutional " He said fining him 16 million bucks was not right per the constitution . I dont Tweet or follow twitter but that's where he defended his vote . IDK , I'm growing tired of his failure to tow the party line when the party needs to stand up for a change .

Nope, they are only analogous in your mind. Many people do voluntarily give kidneys. With understandable exceptions for rape and incest, a woman made a voluntary decision to have sex without birth control (there is a very low rate of failure) and she is responsible for that decision.
There are NO exceptions for rape or incest in Ky and some other far right red states.
As long as that is the case I stand by my argument for the government mandating that all males, including 10 year olds, be required by law to provide a kidney to save the life of any kidney transplant recipient in need. It is not that person's fault they have a bad kidney.
All life is precious.
Your body.... The government's choice.

Seems to me you pro lifer DUDES ain't so pro life now when your body is the one needed to save a life. The rape and incest victims don't have a choice.... Why should you?
Buncha Hypocrites

This is such a bad example.

The baby isn’t HER body. It’s IN her body, temporarily. Dependent? Yes but that means nothing. Tons of examples of humans being dependent on each other in society for life.

This isn’t her kidney, her arm, or her eyeball being taken away. This is human being with its own future, social security number, and ultimately it’s own mark to be made on the world.
You're missing my point entirely.
Do you think that an 8 week old fetus has more importance as a human being than a kidney transplant patient that has already been born and is living their life with a name, SS # and family?
Female rape and incest victims as young as 10 are mandated by the government to temporarily relinquish control over their bodies to the state in order to provide for the saving of a fetus's life.
By that logic, all males age 10 and up should be mandated by the government to temporarily relinquish control of their bodies to the state in order to provide for the saving of a transplant patient's life.
All life is precious.
Your body.... The government's choice.

Totally false pro-abortion propaganda. Prolife ministries provide clothing, diapers, baby beds, etc to help the mother (usually a single mother, sad to way) after the baby is born.

Exactly. It's projection by the left. No one cares less about the mother than PP, except as a means to keep getting paid.

It's the same with the homeless and food compromised. The left won't touch the issue, especially in conservative areas of the country. They'd rather let people starve than help directly. Then they'll complain all day about "mean conservatives" that are doing the heavy lifting to help them get food and shelter.

My thoughts of the press summed up in one picture. Can't wait to file their story on Trump so they run like little kids. Yet...crickets when it comes to Biden's bribes and anything else regarding Dem/libs.
A useless bunch.
Stuff like this is the reason that peoples opinion of the media is in the sewer. Which is exactly where it belongs, right down in the filth with liberals & academia

This is your morning reminder that Trump won't win next year and he's an anchor on the republican party.

"Vote for me so I can pardon myself as your President"

Ha! I just watched both of them on Monday with a 12 pack of Yuengling Flight. Remember watching the movies down on Baxter for a buck?
My dad used to take me to those movies when I was a kid in the 70's and early 80's because my mom didn't want to go see them. I saw Smokey and The Bandit, Take this Job and Shove it, Convoy, and a few other movies along those lines back in the day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT