POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why does the flag look like the Gmail logo?

What do the pink and blue really represent?

Why did the movement recently add pedophiles (child attracted adults) to their cause regardless of them being straight?

So many questions the left won't even ask themselves
Child attracted adults? Seriously dude? The accepted nomenclature is Minor Attracted Person. Shut the **** up Diony!

FALSE. Pelagianism is the unbiblical teaching that Adam’s sin did not affect future generations of humanity. According to Pelagianism, Adam’s sin was solely his own, and Adam’s descendants did not inherit a sinful nature passed down to them. God creates every human soul directly, and therefore every human soul starts out in innocence, free from sin. We are not basically bad, says the Pelagian heresy; we are basically good.

Yet people persist in this thinking in spite of everything the Bible has show is true about humanity. It's maddening

I said he used to be progressive. Until he wised up.

right wing extremists a bigger threat than Islamic terrorists? 3100 dead on 9/11 and Their families would beg to differ.

But I guess that is the progressive talking point .

Right wing "extremists" are threat to totalitarian, fascist, dictatorial governments and other threats to the constitution that leftists can't read because "muh pain!" and general ignorance. (It's written in cursive!!)

Blah Blah.... Its clearly a great example of the Dems Deep state police leaking an inflammatory set of photos intended to gaslight the viewer into believing that all of those pallets of boxes contain national security info and classified docs. Most headline readers, like you, do not read to see that we are talking about 197 docs that could as you see, fit in one box. You are receptive to being conditioned to listen to "the man" and believe that The Man does the right thing all the time. Can be trusted. They clearly cannot.
Where are the Biden doc pictures? Pence's? Etc?

I have it on the word of an anonymous source, that our main goal is to vote out worthless Biden regardless of the republican candidate. Stick together. JDSD and NW suck ass. Nightwish needs to change his screen name because it's antisemitic. He reeks of fascism and can bilabial fricative his gonads, "pride month style".

Give me the good old days. Enough of all this 'diversity' and 'inclusion'.

SI Swimsuit model Ella Halikas rocks bikinis on the runway during Miami's Paraiso Swim Week​

Getty_EllaHalikas.jpg

I have it on the word of an anonymous source, that our main goal is to vote out worthless Biden regardless of the republican candidate. Stick together. JDSD and NW suck ass. Nightwish needs to change his screen name because it's antisemitic. He reeks of fascism and can bilabial fricative his gonads, "pride month style".
Then your party needs to pick someone who can beat Biden. Anyone with common sense will tell you that in 17 months, Trump is losing again. Independents want no part of a ranting nutcase who was recently found liable for sexual abuse and who won't stop talking about 2020 as he's being indicted every few months for crimes. DeSantis? Maybe get a note to him to stop whining about woke and focus on actual problems he can perhaps solve. Also let him know the country is pissed off and freaked out by the push of abortion bans by repubs. The People keep sending the right these messages via the voting booth and your party still isn't listening. What's up with that?

Now, what were you saying about a clump of unformed cells? May God have mercy on your soul.
Your opinion. Not your body.
What is your stance on mandatory kidney transplants for all matches??
If you have a match with a transplant recipient the government will mandate you give your kidney to save the other person's life. You have zero choice.
U okay with that Bubba?

A one year old cannot survive on it's own, are you saying it is okay to kill the one year if it is inconvenient?

Let me break this down for you:
Premise: It is morally wrong to intentionally kill an innocent person.
Premise: Abortion intentionally kills an innocent person.
Conclusion: Abortion is morally wrong.

So Dem's are trying to tell other (LIVING) people what they can do with their own body?
Yes. Same as Republicans. Mandatory government control over your body to save a life. You cool with that? Your kidney will save a life whether you like it or not. Not your choice big boy. New Dem laws coming. You okay with that Big Bubba?

Your opinion. Not your body.
What is your stance on mandatory kidney transplants for all matches??
If you have a match with a transplant recipient the government will mandate you give your kidney to save the other person's life. You have zero choice.
U okay with that Bubba?

Terrible comparison.

Unless you’re talking about the aborted baby’s organs being harvested against its will. Quite lucrative gig that PP and Gov have going on.

Yet people persist in this thinking in spite of everything the Bible has show is true about humanity. It's maddening
The way to reconcile this, is to understand that Adam did not force a human behavior, he merely revealed one. The first to do so. I hate to say it again, and I'm not bragging about it, but I don't believe in any kind of higher power in any capacity. I do believe the parables of the Bible hold a lot of truth. Maybe not truth of occurrence, but truth of nature. People who decry the existence of Christianity, have no conception of what life would be like without it.

Trump or not, I can't for the life of me understand what Independents see in the left that they're willing to pull the trigger for them over it? BlueRunner's post may present the worst case scenario, but he's not far off. Those wheels are actively in motion. 2024 is going to suck.
You're forgetting the most important thing: The overwhelmingly vast majority of American voters are beyond stupid, and short-sighted to boot. I'd bet that at least 50 percent of them don't even know WHERE they're supposed to vote.

Voting against one's own self-interest because you're too insensate to even realize it has become the norm.

Terrible comparison.

Unless you’re talking about the aborted baby’s organs being harvested against its will. Quite lucrative gig that PP and Gov have going on.
Not babies but......

Who is Greg Kelly and why is he typing like Trump on social media? Shit like that is why we mock it all and call it a cult. Rudy gets an orange tan and starts talking nutty. Lindsey goes golfing once with Trump and starts screaming and crying during every media appearance. MAGA spends hundreds of dollars on Trump merch and uses every Trumpism (swamp, fake news, corrupt, Crooked Hillary, Sleepy Joe, Biden DOJ, weaponization of blah blah blah, hoax, lock her up, etc.).

Last I checked, he ain't the Jesus and Truth Social isn't the Bible.
TTDS - Trump Turrets Derangement Syndrome

I'm picturing them driving around in one of those little refrigerated trucks, like those shady guys that go around selling meat and seafood. "We had canceled orders, so I have to get rid of it. I can give you a great deal."z

I've got kidneys, eyeballs, and two hearts.

You're forgetting the most important thing: The overwhelmingly vast majority of American voters are beyond stupid, and short-sighted to boot. I'd bet that at least 50 percent of them don't even know WHERE they're supposed to vote.

Voting against one's own self-interest because you're too insensate to even realize it has become the norm.
People who do not care enough to get off their couch to vote, should not be able to vote. Libs want us to think the majority of people are not able to vote in person. The majority of people don't have a personal ID at 18. They want us to think that votes should be transported in personal vehicles free from the constraints of chain of custody.

Why do Republicans allow it? Mitch is still gonna get HIS no matter WHO is in office.

Tucker is on fire. I never really watched his show on Fox, but he is stirring pots. He made me ask myself this: do I really think the USA is out at risk when 80% of the “top secret” is revealed? Government classifies a bunch of shit that most people would just laugh at.

Tucker is on fire. I never really watched his show on Fox, but he is stirring pots. He made me ask myself this: do I really think the USA is out at risk when 80% of the “top secret” is revealed? Government classifies a bunch of shit that most people would just laugh at.

Never watched him either after I 'cut the cord' years ago. But you're right...he's on fire. For those who watched him regularly....was he like this on Fox or is he more unrestrained now?

Terrible comparison.

Exactly.

Dems need to start a saturday cartoon infomercial/learning tool for their would be lemmings, like they had in the 70s. They can call it "Stockholm Rock" and it can be all about the different forms of slavery they've sold their souls into since being officially emancipated by the right.

"HARVESTING the ORGANS from your BABY ...and selling them them as property to corporations! THATS how we give you freedom!!" says the PP rep.

"But how can you harvest organs from a CLUMP OF CELLS, sir, when only a living organism is capable of generating organs during development?" asked the little kid.

"Never you mind that little one! Go on to your 2nd grade fellatio class now..."

"But how much of the harvesting money do we get to keep?"

"Oh, it's against the law for YOU to profit from selling human organs, young one, but we'll be sure to put the profits towards a political campaign or a war in eastern Europe! "

"(Cue satanic music) Just another episode of "StockholmRock" preparing your children for the way we want to abuse them in the future, and brought to you by everybody the left worships!"

Last edited:
Reactions: bertfan31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT