POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boy mayor Pete doing great - another catastrophe and another pile of ineptitude!

"President Biden signed a $1 trillion infrastructure bill into law Monday, enacting a key piece of his domestic spending agenda that will funnel billions to states and local governments to upgrade outdated roads, bridges, transit systems and more."

That's $1,000B. You can argue that's not all really for infrastruce, but a good chuck of it is.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
At a glance looks like another overpass collapse. Often those are due to fires set by homeless camps that weaken the structure.
What caused the collapse of I-95 in Philadelphia?

Tanker truck fire in Philadelphia causes portion of I-95 to collapse. Interstate 95, the main roadway between the East Coast's two largest cities, New York City and Philadelphia, will be closed for months after a tanker fire caused a section to collapse, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro said Sunday.

• Sad
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
"President Biden signed a $1 trillion infrastructure bill into law Monday, enacting a key piece of his domestic spending agenda that will funnel billions to states and local governments to upgrade outdated roads, bridges, transit systems and more."

That's $1,000B. You can argue that's not all really for infrastruce, but a good chuck of it is.

He’s been talking infrastructure for years remember the whole Amtrak joe nickname

Dude you've been on this "eliminate rape" kick for days. Yes I would love to eliminate all rape. How do you propose we do that? Anyone can emptily say 'crime bad!' without any actionable plan. You sound like a politician.
Speaking of rape....

Crazy shit happens when third-world Islamic animals enter the equation.

True story.

You can't simply regurgitate that "ya'll don't even know what woke means!" nonsense you see in media here like you think you can.
You mean like you guys regurgitating conspiracy theories, lies, and hopes and dreams of seeing people you disagree with hung for treason? It's cute you think this thread is some authority when its just a thread on a sports message site with a few "hardcore" righties who talk big and post gigantic, crappy looking memes.

• Haha
Reactions: MadaboutBlue
Speaking of rape....

Crazy shit happens when third-world Islamic animals enter the equation.

True story.

So inclusive and progressive. Coming to a city near you.

The same extremist that believe they have a religious mandate to rape and kill Americans have been given an open door policy at our border by Democrat leadership.

But white supremacy….

What do you think the hockey stick warming graph showed if not always upward?

What graph are you looking at?

Michael-Manns-graph-of-te-002.jpg

Another conservative staple bites the dust! Looks like the old rocking' chair out on the front porch has now got a rainbow tint.

Ain't it ironic how the longstanding champions of the free market are now reduced to attacking that same free market if businesses don't comply with their very narrow political agenda

I feel your anger and your pain. It must be terrifying to always be on the wrong side of history!

Wonder if a Dem/lib led federal gov't and a Dem/lib led city and state.......will be able to reopen this bridge as fast as a Repub led state did in Florida after the hurricane?
Errrrr they might not be able to comprehend that and considering mayor Pete said it’ll take months they’ve already moved the goalposts back on how long it will take so the msm will already have a built in pass for them.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
I feel your anger and your pain. It must be terrifying to always be on the wrong side of history!
Everyone gather around! Here we have “MadaboutBlue”, who is telling you that if you don’t support a movement where grown men expose themselves and simulate sex acts in front of children, YOU are the one on the wrong side of history.

Gather ‘round!

He's not an example of " political authority on the right," merely an example of anyone with a platform and even a modicum of sense being anti-woke.

You can't simply regurgitate that "ya'll don't even know what woke means!" nonsense you see in media here like you think you can.
I certainly can. I have a confession-your arguments are so silly I almost feel guilty making fun of them..but..not for long ;-)

In the first place you are using Bill as something of an authority because you posted his entire monologue. I'd never post a Rush Limbaugh monologue, (unless I was ridiculing him or his ditto heads) no matter what incidental points he might make with which I agree.

In the second place, Bill Maher is a freaking old, rich, white (half Jewish) ENTERTAINER. Not only that, his "shtick" if you will, is going against the grain of political correctness. It's right there in his show titles. His work is funny, and like with many great comedians, Is littered with examples of truth that resonate with his audience. That said, I would look to Bill for political insights the same way I listen to Howard Stern for a guide on Sexual Behavior. That is to say...with a grain or two of salt.

But now the biggest hole in your Titanic of an argument, The clip you posted was a monologue. That means no one is going to challenge him or push back on any particular claim. In this monologue, he's using the word "woke" in the same way conservatives use it-as a pejorative attack, void of actual definition or historical context. What would Bill say if someone were to ask him to define woke in say, an actual argument, or even a. court of law. Best case, he might give anecdotal answers on how he thinks woke people behave. (e.g. tearing down statues of Abraham Lincoln) but at the end of the day, he doesn't want to address the racial/social justice meanings of the word, nor the historical context of the word which speak specifically to systemic racism.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Are you are so used to marching in lock step with the rest of the Reich, that you have truly lost your way. I have many Bill Maher video clips making a total mockery of your belief system. Would you like to trade videos mocking political ideologies with me and see who runs out of them first?
So you agree he is making fun of the left, and given that is audience is almost all "left" that he is making fun of them. And they are laughing hysterically.

Oh, you dont address any of that, which i also stated, "IMO". You ask a question as a statement and illustrate my point that his audience is too stupid to know any better. And you go to the tired reich/nazi reference. Did i say anything about other shows? Nope, i referred to this specific clip. Lololol

Nice try. I bet you only got participation trophies as a kid. Amirite?

Hmmm.... Wonder if the Biden White House issued the same guidance for the folks attending the Queer Rally on the White House Lawn this past weekend? I'll bet not....

Of course not. Remember when the “experts” said you could catch c19 at a Trump rally but not a BLM/Antifa riot. Don’t ask questions…Just trust the science.

I certainly can. I have a confession-your arguments are so silly I almost feel guilty making fun of them..but..not for long ;-)

In the first place you are using Bill as something of an authority because you posted his entire monologue. I'd never post a Rush Limbaugh monologue, (unless I was ridiculing him or his ditto heads) no matter what incidental points he might make with which I agree.

In the second place, Bill Maher is a freaking old, rich, white (half Jewish) ENTERTAINER. Not only that, his "shtick" if you will, is going against the grain of political correctness. It's right there in his show titles. His work is funny, and like with many great comedians, Is littered with examples of truth that resonate with his audience. That said, I would look to Bill for political insights the same way I listen to Howard Stern for a guide on Sexual Behavior. That is to say...with a grain or two of salt.

But now the biggest hole in your Titanic of an argument, The clip you posted was a monologue. That means no one is going to challenge him or push back on any particular claim. In this monologue, he's using the word "woke" in the same way conservatives use it-as a pejorative attack, void of actual definition or historical context. What would Bill say if someone were to ask him to define woke in say, an actual argument, or even a. court of law. Best case, he might give anecdotal answers on how he thinks woke people behave. (e.g. tearing down statues of Abraham Lincoln) but at the end of the day, he doesn't want to address the racial/social justice meanings of the word, nor the historical context of the word which speak specifically to systemic racism.

Uggh.. I started to read it, was going to give you a fair shake truly, but just couldn't.

That's not at all why I posted it. Not. Even. Close. He's right about what woke is; you are not. You should save these diatribes for Catfan... i'm not your Huckleberry.

It’s all part of the “reset.” huge spike in goods and services creating huge shock effect, then after a while prices fall back and plateau, but still much higher than before the shock and awe, but giving consumers some feeling of relief. a shell game.

Last edited:

Oh, yeah? That bill was signed a while ago. Can you point to one massive infrastructure project or upgrade yet?

I mean something big. Hoover dam, new interstate, anything?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT