POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As you said, for now. You seem obsessed with what type of Band-Aid to put on this bullet hole but you're just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. Eventually it's coming for all our jobs. Almost all work. We need a cohesive vision of where to go in the future, not just limping from emergency fix to emergency fix.
In the long run we're all dead, Dion. So excuse me for trying to figure out how I'm going to feed my family for the next few years.

The KY Secretary of State race, I am voting for Michael Adams.
*supports a ban on voting machines connected to the internet.
*supports photo ID to vote.
*supports voter signature verification.
*removed thousands from voter registration that were deemed disqualified.

I am for the candidate that wants a fair & honest election regardless of the outcome.
Thanks- very helpful!

There are zero laws that prohibit a student from praying at school. There is also Fellowship of Christian Athletes that is allowed access to the school building before or after school.
It is absolutely wrong to say that teachers or admin should lead religious based activities during the school hours at a public school.
How would you feel if a Muslim, Jewish or Satanic teacher started asking your Christian kid to pray their prayers or read from the Koran or Satanic Bible in the name of religious freedom?
The Christian Taliban is AOK with indoctrination as long as it's indoctrination they like.
Religion orchestrated by government employees that infringes on others against their will has no place in government run buildings period.
So, who is saying they should lead religious activities? You have a serious comprehension problem.

What's more terrifying is Christian fascists forcing others to bend to their will and bow to whatever God they believe in ala Nazi Germany.
Dang Sam. You're all jacked up son. Reminds me of this dude...

giphy.gif

So, who is saying they should lead religious activities? You have a serious comprehension problem.
You obviously missed the conversation in this thread. There are calls for more God in school.... More God in government.... Ten Commandments to be posted on school/government property etc.
Who is determining all of these activities if not for the adults running the school or government buildings????
What are the appropriate posters to be placed on walls for the non Christians??
Are you ok with daily prayer on rugs by Muslim teachers? Are you ok with Jewish songs being sung in class? How bout Hindu or Buddhist statues at school entrances?

Let's add Rusia to the list of conspiracy theories non intelligent Dems have believed recently. What are we up to now like 15? Between Smullet, Russia, Rittenhouse, BLM they are on quite the roll. Quite the smart intelligence group here! And that is coming from someone who is a very negative independent and can't stand 45.

Just a bunch of puppets for the media who reiterate what they are told on their television screens.

I thought the whole point of the Durham investigation was to expose the deep state? Now you’re claiming he’s part of it?
He was hired by Barr to investigate "Russian Interference" so yeah he's part of it. I guess the statute of limitations ran out for him. If only it equated to something like fuzzy memory rape he could still be living the lie.

Let's add Rusia to the list of conspiracy theories non intelligent Dems have believed recently. What are we up to now like 15? Between Smullet, Russia, Rittenhouse, BLM they are on quite the roll. Quite the smart intelligence group here! And that is coming from someone who is a very negative independent and can't stand 45.

Just a bunch of puppets for the media who reiterate what they are told on their television screens.
What Republicans can't seem to get straight is that the vast majority of Democrats never cared much at all about the Russia/Trump conspiracy theories. That was political theater just like the Hunter Biden junk. Does anyone really care about Hunter Biden??
What most Dems were upset about was Russian attempts to interfere in our elections.
One issue has been proven to be a molehill while the other was a proven fact by a Republican led investigation.
Russia absolutely did attempt to interfere in our election process.

What Republicans can't seem to get straight is that the vast majority of Democrats never cared much at all about the Russia/Trump conspiracy theories. That was political theater just like the Hunter Biden junk. Does anyone really care about Hunter Biden??
What most Dems were upset about was Russian attempts to interfere in our elections.
One issue has been proven to be a molehill while the other was a proven fact by a Republican led investigation.
"Does anyone really care about Hunter Biden??" If you are serious with this you are way farther detached from reality than I had realized.

BS. FALSE.

ALL we heard for years, even from you in this thread, was

Trump Russia
Trump Russia
Trump Russia
Trump Russia
Trump Russia
Trump Russia
Trump Russia
Trump Russia
Trump Russia
Trump Russia
Trump Russia
Trump Russia

And it was proven, through a FOUR YEAR investigation that it was NOT TRUE. ALL made up by the dimbocrats and the deep state.

This is corruption at the highest levels and "americans" like you do not gas.

Your lot is disgusting

I will be the first to say this is wrong and denounce violence against staffers.

Clearly, We need stricter laws against ownership of baseball bats. Only after a thorough background check should anyone be allowed to purchase, own, and carry such weapons.

If you do not support me on this, then you not only support the unlawful possession of and use of such weapons, but WANT it to happen! Silence is violence!

The hoax was Barr hiring Durham and spending millions of dollars after the IG already said the Russia investigation was justified. But republicans are now concerned about wasteful govt spending as justification for not budging on the debt ceiling. 🤣
“This report does not recommend any wholesale changes in the guidelines and policies that the Department and FBI now have in place to ensure proper conduct and accountability in how counterintelligence activities are carried out,” the report said.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Rubes seem to forget the last sentence as explained in the Mueller report. Putin admiration is blinding them as usual.

An increasingly large percentage of the population is becoming unemployable through no fault of their own. So now what do we do with them?
I didn't support the imaginary boogieman that is catastrophic climate change that cost them their jobs in the first place. In fact I am out of work thanks to the EPA myself. A complete roll back of all BS climate agenda and a return to energy independence would be a good start. We absolutely must restore industry or the days of American prosperity and Independence will be relegated to the history bin. That is if it is not erased or twisted beyond recognition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT