POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Type RWDS into the google machine and all you get is the "Right Wing Death Squad" BS narrative.
Nope, I found out that RWDS also stands for Retail Wholesale and Department Store Union. He had been a security guard and was probably a member of that union at one time. But, I realize that's going out on a limb. Most obvious answer is latino white supremacist.

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

prev | next
(a)Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
(b)Improper time or place; civil penaltiesAny alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1)
at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2)
twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

Here's the law. Since Biden has aided and abetted approximately 6 million illegal aliens to cross our border, including giving them plane rides in the middle of the night to unsuspecting states, he should be charged with 6 million counts of conspiracy. I would settle for one count of treason. Along with the maximum penalty.
Yeah that $250 maximum fine is serious business.

"They" couldn't bring down Chic Fil A or Hobby Lobby, but AB is backtracking as fast as it possibly can.

Companies approve marketing campaigns pitched by contractors. Bud put out it’s ridiculous all-American ad thinking that would turn the worm. Now blaming others.

Apologize to your loyal patrons and admit it was a mistake. Or, are you now stuck between a boycott and a leftie attack? Dumb Bud. Dumb Bud.

Nope, I found out that RWDS also stands for Retail Wholesale and Department Store Union. He had been a security guard and was probably a member of that union at one time. But, I realize that's going out on a limb. Most obvious answer is latino white supremacist.
Anyone remember Elian Gonzalez? My grandfather was obsessed with that case because Elian was “white”. He wouldn’t visit his mixed grandchildren five minutes down the road, but we had to keep Elian here because he was “white”. No non-Nazis wear that patch.

Reactions: jameslee32
May the Schwartz be with you!

Companies approve marketing campaigns pitched by contractors. Bud put out it’s ridiculous all-American ad thinking that would turn the worm. Now blaming others.

Apologize to your loyal patrons and admit it was a mistake. Or, are you now stuck between a boycott and a leftie attack? Dumb Bud. Dumb Bud.

Purely anecdotal, but being in Louisville for derby week (as I almost always am) I can't recall seeing one bud light can or bottle. That's in stark contrast to the norm for that week.

I specifically mention that week because the traveling derby crowd is normally not the market where craft beer really isn't a big hit. They definitely enjoy bourbon but it's bud light all the way if they order beer. Not this past derby

Are you slow? if government hadn't stepped in the rail companies would have been forced to pay a shitload more to break the strike. This did the exact opposite of what you claim. Rail workers are treated like shit with their on call rules. The rail companies are making obscene profit margins the last decade so they can afford to compensate for the shit job. They had 40% margins last year after agressively cutting their workforce to ridicuously poor levels. They also jacked up prices and have horrible service levels. But customers have no choice because almost all of the US is now megacorp monopolies thanks to the GoP.
what-does-it-mean.jpg

Anyone remember Elian Gonzalez? My grandfather was obsessed with that case because Elian was “white”. He wouldn’t visit his mixed grandchildren five minutes down the road, but we had to keep Elian here because he was “white”. No non-Nazis wear that patch.
So your GF was an idiot. Looks like the apple didn’t far from the idiot tree.

Come to Miami sometime and see all of the Latino people of European heritage. They can be just as prejudiced as anyone else toward those with more "native" or African heritage.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

You're as bad as sammyshinsplint, neither of you can read very well.
Then why’d you link that if the criminal penalties are more severe? Link those. You said it was the applicable law. Did you lie?

May the Schwartz be with you!
Timeout! Did you watch that yesterday? I hadn't seen it for a few years and decided to watch it. Laughed again. Timein.

Reactions: jameslee32
No one cares about your grandfather. Why would we believe your anecdote anyway? People who belong to that union probably have clothing with the initials on it. Just like IBEW and Teamsters do.

I remember it boy do I. Where the child had a much more lawful claim to asylum than most anyone from Mexico or central America. Yet Clinton had armed and armored police come busting in the home with guns pointed at him to make sure he got deported.

Big contrast now where those same democrats will twist into pretzels in an attempt to justify allowing an endless flow of people through the southern border with zero legitimate claim to asylum.

Troops should be immediately deployed to turn away this tide of people. Every politician allowing to happen should be impeached and tried for treason

Last edited:
No one cares about your grandfather. Why would we believe your anecdote anyway? People who belong to that union probably have clothing with the initials on it. Just like IBEW and Teamsters do.
You're jumping through a lot of absurdly illogical hoops just to defend racist murders. Wonder why?

• Haha
Reactions: railsplitter67
Articles of Impeachment should have already been brought forward and voted on in the House yet here were are. Republicans as a whole are not serious one bit about fixing this mess. Have said over and over again they use it to their advantage for campaign promises to keep their seat in Washington but when the rubber meets the road they do nothing of real substance. This mess will not be fixed in a voting booth. It will be fixed when the American people collectively say enough and a revolution occurs. Wonder why they do everything they can to divide the country on a daily basis? That is exactly why they do it. Keep the people at bay to protect their power.

Your grandfather wore that patch?

It must have been awkward calling him out and refusing any gifts from him. Did he cut you out of his will?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT