• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just for laughs...

Popcorn....you want a piece of me?!!!

@trueblujr2

Cards and Reds fighting it out for last place haha

Your damn Reds cost me money last night...I had a two bet parlay: Miami Heat +5.5 and the Pirates -1.5.

I usually just do single bets and very few parlays and last night was a good reason why. Heat won easily, Reds still lost but only by one...those bastards.
What's up with your Cards this year, and why the hell will it be late May before they even play the Reds? The've usually played about 8 games by this time every other year.

Democrats don't want this. Nobody wants this.
This has more to do with being a sexual pervert than the trans issue.
How many hundreds of times have there been cases of straight men placing cameras in women's bathrooms or hotel rooms? How many straight men have dressed as women to gain access to them in bathrooms?
How many times have girls been forced to deal with straight men who expose themselves in public places? How many women have been raped by straight men in a public bathroom? Happens all the time but nobody immediately blames ALL straight men for the sexual deviancy of a few.
So why are ALL trans persons then being blamed for this example?
These cases are always used by the far right to paint ALL trans people in a negative light which is unfair.
Having said all that....I don't believe trans men should be able to compete in female sports.

And that is his problem. There is no one he can bring on board. Over 60% of America does not want Trump to run in 2024. Biden is about 70%. America does not need two old men running for office. Especially one over 80 and the other pushing it. That is insane
Here is something we agree on. The idea of having two men this old vying for the most powerful position in the world is ludicrous. Add to that that one is losing his mental faculties and the other is under indictment. This is as ridiculous as a former president's wife (Hilary) or son (W) getting the nomination.

I don't always agree with DeSantis but I do really admire his background, intellect, and ambition. Nothing was handed to him.

You ought to care if you don’t want trump as a nominee. He’s not losing the nod unless someone can beat him at his own game. This is my point here. Don’t lament what trump is doing to desantis. Desantis has to fight trump. Folks getting upset with trump for attacking desantis have misplaced anger. It needs to be toward your guy who is playing coy about running and is just taking the beating. This is the problem. Desantis can’t fight trump with losing lots of support.
And my point is that Trump's game is way off & it's more & more noticeable in these attacks. I'm not lamenting it nor angry at Trump. Glad more & more people have the chance to see his nonsense. That many don't care what he says or does is sad.

As for DeSantis losing support by fighting Trump, he's going to lose support by not fighting him - in his manner. But net, what you're in effect saying is that DeSantis can't beat Trump. OK.

Reactions: LOL_Man
The Lincoln Project has offered to join Trump against Ron DeSantis. If you are a Republican and The Lincoln Project hates you, you are doing something right. Especially if they hate you more than Donald Trump.

Fuc2poYXwAI1VtZ

The nyquil times.... That's something I never think about anymore. The ny post eats their lunch on a regular basis.

I have YET to see DeSantis humiliated. It's one thing for someone to TRY to humiliate someone. Quite another to actually be humiliated by them.

Of course the rag formerly known as THE Times would be calling for Jesus to be crucified if he returned yesterday, and say he was humiliated by Pilate because he said nothing in his defense.

Has this happened in the history of American politics. The vast majority do not want either of the "front runner" to run for President. I am their age and I do not want them to run. I want a young, dynamic person who is in tune with America. One is clueless and the other is washed up.

FucidNcXoAILpyw

It's NBC (nothing but conartists). We aren't going to start taking them seriously again are we? They probably polled their executives

Has this happened in the history of American politics. The vast majority do not want either of the "front runner" to run for President. I am their age and I do not want them to run. I want a young, dynamic person who is in tune with America. One is clueless and the other is washed up.

FucidNcXoAILpyw
Who the hell are the 35%?

• Haha
Reactions: Sawnee Cat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT