POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump happened. The corps had an easy boogeyman to point to. 'See look there's worse things out there! We may suck, but at least we fly rainbow flags!' The Democratic party has been moving to the right absorbing business-minded Republicans for a good while, since everything became about whether or not you hate gays.
Not convincing, but nice try. Biden wins and the Dems have a modest control over the legislature and executive and we don’t see or hear a return to the angst. I would believe you more if you claimed it was simply manufactured BS and we have new manufactured BS to cry and moan about today.

And, let’s use your petty childish claims against you. Maybe everything suddenly became whether or not you hate women. Why do you hate women, D-Sus?

Sincere question: could you post here without being able to claim I and others who disagree with you “hate?” I sincerely doubt it. You are self- deluded. Well done.

Duh. They always pitch to the majority of customers. Just now the majority likes gay people instead of hating them like they used to and y’all still do.
More hate bait. Could you even go a day without claiming your political opponents hate? If we looked at all the forums where you do your justice league work, I bet we would find you cannot go an hour without accusing others of hate. Seems hate is integral to your cause.

Why, then, do you hate women? Are you an incel?

Trump happened. The corps had an easy boogeyman to point to. 'See look there's worse things out there! We may suck, but at least we fly rainbow flags!' The Democratic party has been moving to the right absorbing business-minded Republicans for a good while, since everything became about whether or not you hate gays.
The Democrats are moving to the right? Have you seen some of the shit the Democrats are pushing now days?

Biden set to announce. He wouldn't run again unless they already gave him the wink that it was fool proof.

Today on John King (CNN) a political analyst said the recent election results in Wisconsin provide “a Democracy protection impact. They think they will have folks running those elections that they feel like can kind uh ‘hold the line’.”

(Read that again).

But hey folks. DeSantis will overcome that with his “messaging”.

Reactions: Girthang
Militant tranny calling for war.

"This is a call to action," said Jay, encouraging those who identify as LGBT to buy guns. "Arm up… Go out buy a gun, learn how to use it."

This is what D-Sus’s clan creates with all of their “hate” talk. The mentally ill feel justified in their actions, because politicals have convinced them they are fighting hate. If you believed the lies of “don’t say gay” and defaming claims of rampant transphobia and you are an unstable mess, you get murdered children in Nashville and elsewhere. That man’s life is clearly a walking train wreck and, sadly, he appears to believe the lies he has been sold.

Good thing we have a unifier for President.

Randoms...

Biden been impeached yet? More evidence to support this than for any POTUS ever.

DA Bragg is a horrible, evil, person. His policies not withstanding, his entire demeanor and attitude towards the citizens of NYC are vile. He cares nothing about protecting them.

I believe we can erase the Covid thread and input a KY Political thread until after the Gov election. Covid has been over for a long time.

Riley Gaines is vaulting up the political rock star ladder. She may have found her career gig thanks to the ignorance of the left.

Matt Jones still shedding liberal tears?

As to the 'covid' thread, no sir!

Leave that alone.

Never forget, never forgive.

Let all the coronabros who panicked and called for draconian measures have to eat those words forever and ever.

Democrats in senate think this is ok if one of the 4 was your daughter. Keep that in mind when voting. To them, the man should be allowed to shower in same locker room as the girls.

The Democrats are moving to the right? Have you seen some of the shit the Democrats are pushing now days?
They've definitely shifted to the right in terms of foreign policy, assuming a premise that aggression is right wing. Accepting that premise, some of them have veered to the right of pre-mellow Barry Goldwater.

What? You don't know the election was stolen? WTFIWWY? You mean Pubs were just outplayed by Dims? Seriously? OMG.
Our side plays by the rules. Elections are held on the whatever Tuesday in Nov. Period. Your side used Covid to change the rules and then paid people to go harvest ballots from people who may or may not show up on the actual election day. Pretty simple stuff. Your side played with the rules as they became and not by the rules that were traditionally in place. Obviously the election window is more open and allows the very LAZY dem voters to run into an activist who will hand them a ballot, encourage them to vote all Dem, and then carry it to a drop box to collect their payment for doing so. I fully expect UberVote or VoteDash to pop up to be funded by Soros and other communists bent on destroying the country.

"This is a call to action," said Jay, encouraging those who identify as LGBT to buy guns. "Arm up… Go out buy a gun, learn how to use it."

@sambowieshin lets see those red flag laws in action here. I’m sure this persons family friends are just knocking themselves over to go and report this person.

5b5a00e47d52c.image.jpg

The abortion issue is solved on a national basis. The Supreme Court sent it to the states where it should be.

No GOP Presidential candidate should ever mention abortion. They have no say in how many weeks each state can set to kill the baby. New York, California and other extreme states have no restrictions. Other states do. It is their state and they live there and have the right to make any law they desire for abortion. That is why we have states and state legislatures. What Oklahoma, Texas or Florida pass is up to the voters in that state. It should not even be brought up in a Presidential race.

If an abortion question comes up in a GOP Presidential primary the answer should be it is a state matter and what the President believes is their opinion and of no importance. The issue is over. One of Trump's campaign managers wants to make a federal law of 15 weeks when it is not a national issue. The Supreme Court kicked the Feds out of the abortion issue. So why do they keep pushing it?

I can tell you from the RNC on down that the issue has not been solved on a national basis. For good or ill, this is an unmitigated disaster for the GOP's ability to win in battleground states. Who cares about NY or Cali. Those are lost. But we lose GA and a few others that are close because of the issue. I agree with the concept of states rights but a suburban female in a battleground state like WI or Iowa CARES that a woman in Arkansas cannot get an abortion so she votes that issue in the national election. She may be able but knows other women cannot so she votes that way. So it is burying your head in the sand to think the ISSUE is solved. We need a national standard (law) like we had with Roe to actually settle it. The gay marriage issue was SOLVED when the SCOTUS legalized gay marriage. That took it out of politics. That is why Tranny has become the new gay marriage. The left uses these local issues nationally to gin up their base.

^^ Republicans will never win a presidential election again with current systems in place.
I disagree. We just need to play by the rules as they are currently. We all know someone who doesnt take the time to vote. Now you have a couple weeks to get them a ballot and to help them fill it out. Then you can carry those to a drop box. That is what they did. Mules. We need to do it to.

Reactions: blubo and UKUGA
This will eventually happen and our Republic will die. We have too many stupid people. Soon, we will have mob rule (aka Democracy)

Congrats, left. You have destroyed America.

I disagree. We just need to play by the rules as they are currently. We all know someone who doesnt take the time to vote. Now you have a couple weeks to get them a ballot and to help them fill it out. Then you can carry those to a drop box. That is what they did. Mules. We need to do it to.
We do but the right has only a fraction of the amount of activists the left has. Maybe a billionaire is willing to step up and employ activists like Soros but I don't see one out there.

Just too many factors going against the right, a big one being most are already employed in areas they are needed. If they were successful, particularly in the urban areas, I'm certain "leaders" of those communities would be paid to run off the activists from the right.

We do but the right has only a fraction of the amount of activists the left has. Maybe a billionaire is willing to step up and employ activists like Soros but I don't see one out there.

Just too many factors going against the right, a big one being most are already employed in areas they are needed. If they were successful, particularly in the urban areas, I'm certain "leaders" of those communities would be paid to run off the activists from the right.
The right doesn't have as many people willing to sell out their morals for $10/vote.

No you did. Their position is a reaction to Trump, not the underlying motive. Unless you’re claiming Trump was a Deep State plant setup to draw heat off them. Which isn’t you as an actual Trump supporter.
you missed MY point of programming. (likely bc of your programming)

Talking to you has become close to talking to a tennis ball, except less interesting.

I think the behind the scenes message from the RNC/Establishment is that they are willing to put some/all of these things into place - unless Trump is the candidate.

Reactions: rupp876 and blubo
The Wall Street Journal has 3 or 4 million readers. It is a drop in the bucket when it comes to "news" reporting. It is more centrist than conservative but compared to the NYT, Washington Post and every other big city paper I can see where you might think it is conservative.

I worked for and with corporate executives for over 40 years. The companies were headquartered in Chicago, Philadelphia and New York. They were dominated by left wing liberals. Including the biggest of the insurance companies. The majority of their political donations went to left wing liberals. When Donald Trump was running the Trump Corporation and before he was in politics he gave to the Clinton Foundation, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Gavin Newsom, Chuck Schumer and many, many other liberals. He said it was the cost of doing business.

Most large corporations, including wealthy business people give to liberal causes because they know if they don't all hell will come their way.

The Democrat Party and their "union" support is a farce. The head of the unions are very liberal and support Democrats but the rank-and-file members not so much.

Again, I say this is not 1928. Old tags that Republicans are the party of the rich are fables now. My Republican friends are blue collar and middle class. My banker and insurance broker are Democrats.
It's not for me to discount your personal experience. I haven't walked or worked in your shoes so I can't really comment fairly.

What is obviou is that the current Republican Party is currently paralyzed between it's it's traditional base of wealthy donors and more middle class and blue collar folks that have moved into the Party because of social issues, conspiracy theories, etc Just a few short years ago, a Republican House Majority would have been chomping at the bit to use Social Security and Medicare as hostages in the upcoming debt ceiling fight (and some still are),. Now...not so much. The party can't raise the taxes that they have spent the last 40 years lowering, they won't cut defense spending (those Defense contractors gotta get paid) but they can't touch Social Security and Medicare, After that, there's not much left to cut. All this Conservative talk about "woke" and transvestites won't resonate with voters trying to put food on the table, or that are forced to work more years than they expected.

Reactions: jameslee32
I can tell you from the RNC on down that the issue has not been solved on a national basis. For good or ill, this is an unmitigated disaster for the GOP's ability to win in battleground states. Who cares about NY or Cali. Those are lost. But we lose GA and a few others that are close because of the issue. I agree with the concept of states rights but a suburban female in a battleground state like WI or Iowa CARES that a woman in Arkansas cannot get an abortion so she votes that issue in the national election. She may be able but knows other women cannot so she votes that way. So it is burying your head in the sand to think the ISSUE is solved. We need a national standard (law) like we had with Roe to actually settle it. The gay marriage issue was SOLVED when the SCOTUS legalized gay marriage. That took it out of politics. That is why Tranny has become the new gay marriage. The left uses these local issues nationally to gin up their base.
The will of the people in each State will prevail. That’s how it should be decided.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT