POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They may want to leave him in Cali for a while longer. He's still young by their standards. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see Hillary picked as VP. Or Michael O'bama.
What throws me off though is Newsom. They just let Kamala be president for two years and then have Newsome come in? Have Newsom as VP first? How are they going to do this to get him in there?

Pretty sure whoever the newly made POTUS appoints, still has to pass both houses of Congress. A vote for any of those 3 from even the Riniest of Rinos would be career suicide.

We can all sleep better tonight knowing classified documents are stored safely next to Biden's Corvette. And we can add, Biden keeps his Corvette in a locked garage. Beautiful. This is outstanding President Biden. Locking your garage is an example all America can follow.

Good job.

FmSSvFrXoAYPv8O

Last edited:
Even though I know they are worthless show trials, if Biden’s handlers make him resign over this bullshit document thing, the House better keep the pedal to the metal investigating his business dealing in Ukraine and China, and pull every single thread that leads to Pelosi, Romney, Schiff, Zelensky, etc.

Pretty sure whoever the newly made POTUS appoints, still has to pass both houses of Congress. A vote for any of those 3 from even the Riniest of Rinos would be career suicide.

I thought since the speaker was third in line, he would be VP should mush head be thrown out

I just don’t get the opposition. There are no Americans dying for this cause. The government wastes literal trillions already, the money is a drop in the bucket. Y’all as conservatives don’t support that money going to the needy even if it wasn’t going to Ukraine. So why do you even care?

Just funny watching you all get so excited about your current “things”.

I’ve lived in CA for long enough to become real sensitive when it comes to how my tax dollars are spent (wasted) and can see the bs from thousands of miles away.

The war is starting to manifest out into the public. Be ready for chaos to ensue. Better be questioning everything you see. They will manipulate us to move to whatever agenda they want to establish. Problem-Reaction-Solution. This is a Bolshevik tactic. All of you dupes still watching and believing everything you see coming out of your tv, better be opening up your eyes and thinking with your own mind for once, instead of being told what to think.

The war is starting to manifest out into the public. Be ready for chaos to ensue. Better be questioning everything you see. They will manipulate us to move to whatever agenda they want to establish. Problem-Reaction-Solution. This is a Bolshevik tactic. All of you dupes still watching and believing everything you see coming out of your tv, better be opening up your eyes and thinking with your own mind for once, instead of being told what to think.

I just don’t get the opposition. There are no Americans dying for this cause. The government wastes literal trillions already, the money is a drop in the bucket. Y’all as conservatives don’t support that money going to the needy even if it wasn’t going to Ukraine. So why do you even care?
You don’t have a clue who you support. You call of all us Nazis. Guess what Zelensky is, a Nazi! AZOV battalion, have you paid any attention to their symbols?

Just shows you how brainwashed people are.

Better than your Putin/Xi Jinping hugging statue.
Btw...

Sam, the whole flawed logic of if you don’t like Z it must mean you love Putin is so lame. No one grounded in reality cares about Putin. If he wasn’t yalls boogeyman, I’d prob never even hear his name anymore.

Sam, the whole flawed logic of if you don’t like Z it must mean you love Putin is so lame. No one grounded in reality cares about Putin. If he wasn’t yalls boogeyman, I’d prob never even hear his name anymore.
Add me to the list that doesn't give a hoot about Putin. He is not an either or thing. I hold Z and P equally in disgust.

Add me to the list that doesn't give a hoot about Putin. He is not an either or thing. I hold Z and P equally in disgust.
One of the things that woke me up, was a lie that Fauci told in the very beginning. I have questioned everything since. Sam is going to be a victim just like most people on this board. We have all been programmed to believe everything we see, especially coming from the TV. The rational thing is to sit back and not take a position about either side, especially when we are on the opposite side of the world. But of course, there are 2 divides that divide like no other and that is politics and religion. The parasites have done a magnificent job with polarizing the divide. I am ever more convinced that everything we know or have been told is wrapped in deception.

Reactions: bertfan31
The Ukrainian people and NATO beg to differ with your opinion.
Isolationism has never worked and never will. WW2 and Hitler taught us that lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: railsplitter67
The Ukrainian people and NATO beg to differ with your opinion.
Isolationism has never worked and never will. WW2 and Hitler taught us that lesson.
So you support Nazism? It’s in their symbols.

We are living in Satan’s world. Wait till you learn most of what you know about WW2 is a lie.

It’s time for you to face the hard truth: if you can’t make a good argument for what you support without resorting to “Putin propaganda”, you may have a failing argument.
I've made my argument repeatedly.
Ignoring Putin's assault on Ukraine is a direct threat to Nato's future security as well as an incentive for Chinese/Iranian/North Korean aggression.
The entire democratic western democracies see this fact. NATO expanded for the first time in decades because of this.
Obama emboldened Putin by reliquishing Crimea.
Trump exposed the fragility of our democracy, bad mouthed NATO allies and created social/political chaos.
Biden sealed the deal with the completely inept withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Putin saw this as an opportunity to flex his muscles and land grab.
China, North Korea and Iran are watching. How we handle this directly effects our national security.
To think otherwise is naive, dangerous and ignorant to how the world operates.

• Haha
I honestly feel they're setting him up for a mid 2023 impeachment and a second half of 2023 into 2024 Harris presidency. I think this was their goal from the beginning, and once they get the first female president by default, they'll try and push her in 2024 as saving the White House
Agree...other than an impeachment. No way the Dem/libs want a Democratic Prez impeached. The 'stain' of impeachment is reserved for Repubs only.
He'll be forced out by those who are pulling the strings.

Reactions: berniecarbo
Everyone seems to make Hitler the picture of evil and they seem to give Stalin and Mao a pass. Do you know how many millions of people were killed by the other 2? And to think we were allies with one of them. Is that why Patton died? Because he was questioning who the real enemy was?

I've made my argument repeatedly.

It's not your argument. You didn't know anything about Ukraine before Feb, are just regurgitating what the media and talking heads have told you now.

You know less now. You know less than nothing, just a narrative to get you to support a needless war, needless death and destruction you would otherwise oppose if you weren't fed a story you wanted to hear.

It's not your argument. You didn't know anything about Ukraine before Feb, are just regurgitating what the media and talking heads have told you now.

You know less now. You know less than nothing.
I know you are on the exact same side of this issue as Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Un and the Ayatollah in Iran.
That's ALL I need to know.

• Haha
You typically use logic in your arguments but this is one of the worst you’ve ever made?

“We’re going to piss it away so why not piss it away in Ukraine?”
Sorry it was less a general critique and more a response to the posted video where the 'comedian' wanted a Ukraine supporter to donate to a homeless person. I understand the argument of not spending it at all is different.

Also the reason for such a strong push for soccer being our #1 sport. Hate that sport.
I'm old enough to remember when soccer was a joke in this country. Every team/league that started up would fold within a year or two. Now, with the 'soccer moms' and legal/illegal immigration in the last 20-30 years, it may not be too long before it passes football.

And related....I do a lot of cooking, etc. Have noticed within the last few months (or maybe my imagination) more and more recipes in grams, etc...with ounces in parenthesis as secondary. And while on my soapbox....have definitely noticed while streaming...in the last month or two....while streaming (especially on the Roku Channel) commercials in Spanish. So you're watching a classic TV program or movie and you get a Spanish commercial? As if they are watching those old shows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT