POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a silly photoshop, look how long his arm is. Here’s the real photo.

FkimYHTWIAAXpfQ

Hang that in the Smithsonian and title it “Propaganda Fueled Proxy War”.

Us propping up a tiny puppet dictator with the US DNC press pool fawning.

We'll need to see verification but word on the street is that the banks are starting to short the US dollar. That boys would be a global shaking event if true.
Gotta collapse the dollar an make it useless in order to implement the new Global digital currency and Social Credit Score system. They basically need to create a global economic catastrophe to the point we're begging for the fix.

WTF no it doesn't. One is real and one is fake. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
This is all out of the Trump playbook to deal with pushback

1. if you make a misstatement and are called out on it, double down on misstatement. never admit you were wrong.
2. if accused of being some bad thing, turn the tables and accuse your accuser of being the same bad thing.

Somehow it works.

Reactions: Dionysus444
This is actually reasonable and true. Just continue to apply the same standard across the board, like when people here claim the current Democratic Party is the one of the KKK.
The fact you think the KKK actually has any sort of meaningful and/or dangerous presence left in the US is laughable. They are nothing more than a very fringe tiny segment of dipshits scattered about the deep south. if and when they ever hold a "rally", they're lucky if a dozen of the numbnuts even show up. They're nothing more than something to point and laugh and shake your head at these days.

"Putting pedos in a certain political group is ridiculous. It runs the entire spectrum of society."
I completely agree with you.
The big difference is the fact that republicans DONOT defend pedophilia regardless of who does it. People that defends this garbage is always democrat voters, elected democrat office holders & democrat judges.

It's really incredible what they promote and silence. Credible allegations against Biden with the allegation being prior to him as a VP candidate? No reason to touch that. Woman suddenly accusing Kavanaugh of being a gang rapist when he's nominated for the SCOTUS and she can't even tell you the year or the house or anything clear about it? AMPLIFY THAT COVERAGE. The most mentally unstable and ugly women suddenly came out to accuse Trump (a man who has dated supermodels) of sexually assaulting them. RUN IT! When it's exposed Lisa Bloom solicited DNC donors to pay these accusers and pay off mortgages. Don't cover it.

The left are total frauds who will bend to whatever can politically benefit them at the moment. Larry Sinclair's discussion of a sexual encounter with Obama? Bury that. Cover up for Bill Clinton. Oh, the same media can't verify the NY Post laptop story so they won't cover it but they will cover every nonsensical BS, hearsay, "anonymous source" story imaginable if they can make it into a hit piece against their political enemies.

It's like Louisville's Kerry Rhodes and Zip being responsible to fairly cover UofL and UK,

The means always will justify the ends for Libs and the ends is for them to get their way and to always be in power. Their motivations always have to be questioned, no matter the situation.

Life and death is what drives humans. Kids dying is the only time the GoP pretends to care. They just don't want to actually do anything. I think Biden should announce a national guard deployment. Post 2 at every single school until states and congress get off their fat useless asses. That's almost a full deployment of the Guard. Maybe having kids walk by troops every day will force the adults to quit being chuldren.
slghos0m9a7a1.jpg

The move to conflate "pedophilia" with LGBT is sad but also brilliant. You all know well and good that the concept of "grooming" is being used to mean "normalization of a gay lifestyle". As in, when there is a book or tv show that portrays a gay male couple as "normal", people on the (far) right have started claiming that is "grooming". And then others say it is pedophilia. This appeals to a broad swath of homophobes and bigots in this thread and elsewhere. The whole purpose of it is political, and it seems to be working. But in the long run it will backfire as all craven political ploys like this do.
This is false. Claims of grooming began when sexuality presented as ideology began to appear in education settings. This has gained speed in the last 3-4 years. You can find some outliers to support your claims I’m sure, but the reality is that grooming occurs when adults in positions of power introduce sexual overtures.

Put more simply, you can find for yourself hundreds and perhaps thousands of teacher accounts that are doing just this, with pride flags in the background. You fool nobody by claiming that this is somehow a political ploy from the right.

The big difference is the fact that republicans DONOT defend pedophilia regardless of who does it. People that defends this garbage is always democrat voters, elected democrat office holders & democrat judges.
Please post a video or quote of any elected democrat saying pedophilia is ok.

They are all sickos.

Keep defending them to your own demise.
Men reading books to kids dressed as women is not pedophilia. Is it appropriate? That's debatable and should be a parental decision.
I would argue it is a little too out there for small children and personally it is a little too liberal for my tastes.
But it is not pedophilia.
That logic is the same as saying if you are pro AR15 gun ownership then you are pro mass shootings. It is a ridiculous assertion.

Along the same lines, read a recent article about Amazon and its prospects for recovering its value after losing >50% this year. One of the 'headwinds' cited by this article (strictly a financial-based assessment) was the 'increased cost of employees in the warehouse, admin and engineering'. So, Amazon either has a bloated payroll or has decided to pay employees more than they were previously and now its short-term prospects as a company don't look so good. They can't just raise prices across the board to offset their higher employee costs so their margins are shrinking, which this article speculated is a systemic problem with the company.
Remember these commercials from '21 (I believe)?

Men reading books to kids dressed as women is not pedophilia. Is it appropriate? That's debatable and should be a parental decision.
I would argue it is a little too out there for small children and personally it is a little too liberal for my tastes.
But it is not pedophilia.
That logic is the same as saying if you are pro AR15 gun ownership then you are pro mass shootings. It is a ridiculous assertion.

You are bad at analogies too.

Why do you love perverts so much?

That wasn’t the standard when you posted your Slate article.

Is the numerous pics and videos of the installed POTUS touching children inappropriately not enough for you?
But you are AOK with incest, adultery and sexual assault...
Yeah... You're a real moral pillar in the community.
"She's got a nice figure.... If she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her" DJT
"If I weren't happily married...and you know....her father" DJT
“I did try and **** her,” Trump said. “She was married. I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. … I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there and she was married.” DJT
“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.” DJT

Between this and the DeSantis mask photos it's the second time in as many days you've tried to argue against obvious reality. You're hopeless.
Are you 15 years old? Half of the photos posted on a political forum are photoshop. it is satire and fun so why not laugh. Have you heard of the Babylon Bee? Satire. Liberals try to silence conservative satire. So be it.

Now for DeSantis wearing a mask. What is the issue and why should we be upset over this? The photo you reference was with Donald Trump. It was very early in the pandemic and in all probability anyone near the President was wearing a mask then. No big deal.

DeSantis dropped the mask mandates long before it was the cool thing to do. Once medical scientist said they were not effective against COVID, he held press conferences without masks and let it be know children in Florida schools were not required to wear them. Any school districts (Orlando, Broward, Palm Beach) who punished a kid without a mask would not get away with doing so. So it is no big deal. Try harder.

But you are AOK with incest, adultery and sexual assault...
Yeah... You're a real moral pillar in the community.
"She's got a nice figure.... If she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her" DJT
"If I weren't happily married...and you know....her father" DJT
“I did try and **** her,” Trump said. “She was married. I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. … I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there and she was married.” DJT
“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.” DJT

If all that was a hip hop song, it would sell a million records in todays culture and parents would buy the album for their kids and hang the posters on their wall.

Yeah I don’t defend or condone any of that, but you still deflect and bury your head in the sand with JB.

The move to conflate "pedophilia" with LGBT is sad but also brilliant. You all know well and good that the concept of "grooming" is being used to mean "normalization of a gay lifestyle". As in, when there is a book or tv show that portrays a gay male couple as "normal", people on the (far) right have started claiming that is "grooming". And then others say it is pedophilia. This appeals to a broad swath of homophobes and bigots in this thread and elsewhere. The whole purpose of it is political, and it seems to be working. But in the long run it will backfire as all craven political ploys like this do.
So explain Gays against Groomers? If people being against it is anti-gay, then how come a group of 1000's of gays are actively working against grooming children? And do you think our problem is that it's gay and that if a 33yo man was teaching a 8yo girl about sex positions that we'd be OK with it?

I feel like you know better but have to make the only point you can because everyone is racist, sexist, homophobic that disagrees with you.

This is false. Claims of grooming began when sexuality presented as ideology began to appear in education settings. This has gained speed in the last 3-4 years. You can find some outliers to support your claims I’m sure, but the reality is that grooming occurs when adults in positions of power introduce sexual overtures.

Put more simply, you can find for yourself hundreds and perhaps thousands of teacher accounts that are doing just this, with pride flags in the background. You fool nobody by claiming that this is somehow a political ploy from the right.
That is a fact Jack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT