POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
considering how the lockdown was like a month and a half in most states and it was only once...... that fails the definition of over and over again with the same results.
There are other places in the world that locked down. And they now have more cases per capita than the US. The WHO doesn’t even recommend them anymore.

Unlike Toobin, I am not touching it.......

edit: Very lame joke I know. But, sometimes you just have to whip crank one out and see if anyone likes it, and then live with the feedback.

Hard to believe he lasted this long. Thought he was finished days ago. Guess the issue finally reached a climax. He knows how to take care of himself, so he shouldn't have trouble getting back into action. It might be hard. But the payoff may be worth it.

Pretty good article from a guy that a few of us have followed on twitter during the election cycle about the demise of Fox. His take on Tucker, who many on here have praised. From the article...

'Both Carlson and Hannity were on mega-buck contracts, and while not impossible to let go, would certainly end any hope Fox might have of viewership. Both, however, have been extremely cautious in criticizing their own network. Hannity prefers to let Lindsey Graham do the talking, while Carlson threw in the towel by saying that fraud existed, but it wasn’t important. For viewers to see him as the white knight would be misguided. He has always distrusted Trump. His appeal came from the fact that he could walk the tightrope of offering alternative views (and engaging stories) about the Left without identifying Trump as the only entity standing between the Left and his viewers.'
https://uncoverdc.com/2020/11/11/the-inevitable-collapse-of-fox-news/

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
considering how the lockdown was like a month and a half in most states and it was only once...... that fails the definition of over and over again with the same results.
There are other places in the world that locked down. And they now have more cases per capita than the US. The WHO doesn’t even recommend them anymore.

Exactly. The all over the world countries took varying degrees of lockdowns. Nothing worked.

People should really research it. If they did, rather than just taking msm word on it, they'd vehemently oppose any of these nonsense

Just turned 60 recently. I'm probably going to withdraw a large sum of my 401K and pay the taxes on it while the market is still up in case Dementia Joe gets officially elected and f**ks up tax rates. Still will have a large amount invested, but don't look forward to paying even MORE to the government in the future to support meathead's toe manicures, etc.
[laughing]

I'm coming up on the same decision in 6 months. So far, I've been stretching out an inherited IRA because of potential tax hits. Hopefully Demento Joe stays in his lane.

Grow up, coward. I don't care if you are scared or not. You don't tell me what to do, you silly old hen. Your wet diapers are not my problem.

Actually not sure it ever fully ended. They eased up here and there but here in CA it’s as hardcore as it’s ever been for 8 months now and cases still on the rise. Maybe if we do it another year? Two? Hell, 10?

Actually not sure it ever fully ended. They eased up here and there but here in CA it’s as hardcore as it’s ever been for 8 months now and cases still on the rise. Maybe if we do it another year? Two? Hell, 10?

The craziest thing none of these people ever even address is what happens next.

New Zealand went on extreme lock down. Then got covid anyway months later. So even if you lock down, eventually you get it anyway. The only variable is time.

The only way lockdown even has the smallest chance of working is if we lockdown forever

Hard to believe he lasted this long. Thought he was finished days ago. Guess the issue finally reached a climax. He knows how to take care of himself, so he shouldn't have trouble getting back into action. It might be hard. But the payoff may be worth it.
source.gif

You have the freedom to say whatever bigoted bullshit you want. And the rest of us have the freedom to call you out for being the bigoted cuck you are.

Señor Jr., simply consider your little ass lucky, LUCKY, I've got a good buzz going from today's Veterans Day freebies.

Struck a nerve, eh? Good golly, I damn sure hope so. There's a much larger world extending beyond your utopian vision of inert dittoheads.

Wipe the sweat off your brow and keep 'em coming.

The craziest thing none of these people ever even address is what happens next.

New Zealand went on extreme lock down. Then got covid anyway months later. So even if you lock down, eventually you get it anyway. The only variable is time.

The only way lockdown even has the smallest chance of working is if we lockdown forever

Just maddening to me, why normal everyday people who function in society pretty well for the most part can’t see that, can’t reason, cant use the simplest form of logic, cant look at actual data, etc.

The amount of propaganda and brainwashing going on around the world is at a level imo never experienced on this earth before. People are hiding from a cold with a 99.98 survival, calling police on their friends, isolating from family, going broke, etc. Unreal.

Previews of thing to come in biden's America.

And they'll end up paying more money for outside help than they would have to their own police department. So in essence by defunding the police, they will actually have to increase their budget for police. Pretty much sums up how every liberal policy ends up in the long run. More expensive for less results.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT