POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was telling my sister earlier that I do not see another election in the traditional sense. I do not know what it will be, but it will be different in 2024.

Four years ago, at least half the country lost faith in our election system. I think it is safe to say that close to 100% do not trust it now.

Yeah - I think your hunch is absolutely right on that

Ideally whatever happens is guided by common sense principles as allows ample input from the people that will be using it, right ?

I just hate the idea of anything susceptible to hacking/EM//grid vulnerabilities/code updates - viruses - software patches and backdoor entry points —- not to mention the government solicitation to private contractors and how that selection and award / maintenance process would work out ...

Sometimes I think we can collectively re-visit the idea of “just because you CAN do something...doesn’t mean you SHOULD “

my compan/Industry certainly is living that out constantly

biomedical arena DEFINITELY a good example as well - plus others

Sweet Jesus it’s 3:30. And i haven’t eaten lunch — gotta run — back later — keep your eyes on the Republic y’all — don’t let any weirdos up in here !! [laughing]

Reactions: augustaky1
Didn't know GA switched to paper ballots this year after 20 years of all electronic. That is why they are taking so long.

blockchain is only an algorithm. Everything else built around it is whatever a tech company decides. It's nothing special and only useful for certain industries. its also easily hacked and manipulated just like any other tech despite it's claim of better security.

Ok — didn’t realize that
It’s code then - a specific type of code to address specific functions

and I THOUGHT that it may be industry dependent as well but wasn’t sure - thanks , man

Ok — didn’t realize that
It’s code then - a specific type of code to address specific functions

and I THOUGHT that it may be industry dependent as well but wasn’t sure - thanks , man
its code that sequentially crowd sources the data storage instead of storing it on a server farm.

Didn't know GA switched to paper ballots this year after 20 years of all electronic. That is why they are taking so long.

blockchain is only an algorithm. Everything else built around it is whatever a tech company decides. It's nothing special and only useful for certain industries. its also easily hacked and manipulated just like any other tech despite it's claim of better security.

There are a lot of things you are spouting that know about.

Georgia didn’t switch to paper ballots this year. They installed new voting machines this year. The rolled them out for the primary and had some issues. It made the rounds on the news this summer.
the new tablets print out a paper ballot for you already filled out. Before this year no paper was printed, all stored on a usb drive. They tried to switch to hand filled paper after the primaries but the courts ruled it was to late to switch again.

Why was Florida, with one of the nation’s highest populations able to get their votes counted in a timely manner? Yet all these other liberal cities take days and days. You know they are just all waiting in each other to see how many votes they need to manufacture.
Because our governor removed the Supervisor of Elections in two corrupt counties. Palm Beach and Broward. These were as dirty as you can get and mirrored what is going on with the National Democrat Party in this election. The people in those counties moved down from up North and brought their cheating ways with them.

If these two had not been cleaned up you would see Palm Beach and Broward finding ballots and manufacturing ballots with Biden only. Had DeSantis not been elected we would be in the same mess as the others. Another reason to than God

For effs sake we we put CPAs in to tabulate the election results for Miss America etc but we let partisan hacks control the vote counting for our elections. Need to put some independent well established firm in charge of tabulating votes. A firm who would be destroyed if determined to have allowed irregularities to take place.

Biden leads by 3,574,249 votes, but it is still very much undecided as to whether will actually get to serve as President. But it's the Republicans who are crying that they are getting cheated, despite the fact that Trump is doing everything in his power to cheat by getting legitimate votes excluded.

Biden leads by 3,574,249 votes, but it is still very much undecided as to whether will actually get to serve as President. But it's the Republicans who are crying that they are getting cheated, despite the fact that Trump is doing everything in his power to cheat by getting legitimate votes excluded.

Ass backwards as usual Trying to swear by a Venezuelan election

How many of those votes are in California? Get lost with that stuff.

Thanks man - that helps with feeling out the landscape more -

So blockchain interfaces would obviously be manipulated via any device at your disposal - laptop/phones/wearable tech/implanted tech etc - right ?

Or would there be some type of limitation / minimum standards on the platforms that accessed and used it ? (Other than the obvious “really old computers “ I guess )

5G wireless would probably help support the presumed added bandwidth that would be needed maybe — seems like more data would be going between people and banks specifically

Is there anything about blockchain that’s truly transformative or is it just another access medium that cuts out some of the previous middle men ?

I won’t hit you up with more questions after those - I promise ;)

I THINK we can expect a push for election reform after this cycle is done - and I THINK that’s going to be a blessing/curse kind of thing — we’ll see huh ?

My understanding is basic bitcoin, a lot has changed, and I don't really know what people are up to these days. I think a lot has been done to abstract the hardware requirements so you don't actually have to run a full node. Not sure what an election implementation would look like.

5G definitely wouldn't matter at all for this purpose, transactions would be super small and infrequent.

Getting rid of the middle man in payments is a huge deal. Visa and Chase run the world. Then there's an entire second layer of middle men like square and PayPal.

I think the generic crazy block chain possibility stack is bitcoin, ethereum, chainlink. Payments, contracts, truth. Lots of good videos out there, especially from the founders of ethereum and chainlink. But, its crazy possibility and not crazy reality.

Reactions: CastleRubric
If Joe steals this. Trump absolutely should run again. I will vote for him. He is the most anti-globalist and only hope we have against the new world order
I would too, but hell, he’ll be nearly as old as hiden is now. i doubt he would run, but maybe don jr or even ivanka?

yeah. Tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes is no biggie. Swear Sleepy Joe In!

I would too, but hell, he’ll be nearly as old as hiden is now. i doubt he would run, but maybe don jr or even ivanka?
Something we need to keep an eye on. Texas. It is getting more and more blue by the day. Thousands of new residents are pouring in and you know Biden is going to tear down the wall and open the Southern border. That is a given.

At one time you could always count on Texas for double digit GOP wins. Now it is about 4% and getting smaller. Once the Dems have Texas a Republican can never be elected again. The GOP better wake up down there.

How in the hell are votes for Biden still rolling in two days later?

They won't stop counting till they find enough to overcome any potential recount. The physical ballots need seized and preserved. Then each one examined along with the registration.

I think we’ll see a push for some type of election reform after this and it seems that would inevitably include a tech/networked/personal ID /biometric type angle

People can push all they want. Won't happen now for sure.

If anything happens, there will be an EO coming that creates a federal election group to oversee elections (ie guarantee Dems win) which will forbid any ID or questioning of any sort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT