POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Democrats believe every word about Trump from anonymous sources. But consider Hunter Biden’s laptop with very private pictures to be suspect. Also the video of Joe Biden admitting he got a Ukraine prosecutor fired, not believable either. It’s amazing to witness

Catfan, I honestly feel sorry for Hunter, the guy obviously has demons, and it’s pretty clear Joe used him to do the dirty work.

The Vice President should know better than what’s becoming pretty obvious, and I don’t know if it’s treason, but it’s definitely selling out your country for personal gain as the second highest elected official.
It disgusts me, and I know he isn’t the only one in DC doing it.
Im going to disagree with this. Growing up in a very poor area and a lot of poor friends, Ive seen people who are dealing with demons and Ive met my fair share of just scummy people.

Id bet a pretty penny that Hunter falls under the scummy people category. Starting to date your dead brother's wife within a year of him dying. That is beyond low in my book and as scummy as it gets. He seems like he is a spoiled brat that has grown up with a silver spoon and has never been told no in his life and every time something bad has happened, he has been able to skate by with no consequences.

So, are you suggesting the FBI held it for almost a year without doing anything to protect Biden?

The point of the primary is to bring out this kind of stupid shit so it doesn't magically appear in October. When your opponent is Donald "your dad killed JFK / a bunch of woman who accused your husband of rape are on the second row" Trump, its a bad idea to direct all candidates to drop out and endorse the senile old guy super Tuesday eve.

But what’s been so wrong? I moved here in 1996 with a high school diploma and with some hard work and observation translated that to a successful career. It didn’t take Trump to help me do that. Clinton, Bush, Obama were fine with me.

Agree that his policies are good and the dems have gone hard left. I just don’t like Trump’s act and the unconditional love he gets from people.
Questions: Do you still speak Canuck with stuff like "a-boot"? I mean do people find you strange - like the rest of us here?

When in Canuckland now, do they think you talk weird?

Reactions: KRJ1975
Im going to disagree with this. Growing up in a very poor area and a lot of poor friends, Ive seen people who are dealing with demons and Ive met my fair share of just scummy people.

Id bet a pretty penny that Hunter falls under the scummy people category. Starting to date your dead brother's wife within a year of him dying. That is beyond low in my book and as scummy as it gets. He seems like he is a spoiled brat that has grown up with a silver spoon and has never been told no in his life and every time something bad has happened, he has been able to skate by with no consequences.

You may be right, dating the dead brothers wife is either really scummy or really suspicious.

Don't know if this was posted yet. I had to skip a number of pages since I can't keep up. Wish some of you would cut down on responding to the trolls. I think there is at least 10+ new pages a day on here lately and I was a day behind.
It's a b!tch, ain't it?

Honest question. Has anybody read how they do these Biden 'rallies'? Obviously the public is not invited, but are they announced in advance? I've seen several videos (just the other day with the TV reporter in Arizona who couldn't believe no one showed up) where on the outside of the venue, there's nobody. You would think that even if the public can't get in....there would be some supporters outside cheering and waving signs. But the most I've seen may have been a hundred a month or so ago in Pittsburgh.
I was wondering this myself. Do you think they don't allow the public because they are afraid of the optics because they think the crowd will be very small?
Makes me think they are very confident in their mail in fraud ballots and know the game is rigged.

Not trying to pick a fight (this time), but what would it matter? Are you asking for simpathy? Or why you are reluctant to believe it?

Here is a better question: IF it is true, then will you still defend and vote for Count Biden?
I mean, no, it doesn't really matter. You can just keep on scrolling if you don't like the question or don't want to answer.

I've had a few bourbons and was thumbing through this thread and decided to pose the question to see what kind of answers I got.

Sympathy for what? Should I be sad about something?

Yes I am reluctant to believe it, and yes, it would matter to me if it was found to be true although I don't think it will affect the election that much.

Reactions: Lost In FL
The point of the primary is to bring out this kind of stupid shit so it doesn't magically appear in October. When your opponent is Donald "your dad killed JFK / a bunch of woman who accused your husband of rape are on the second row" Trump, its a bad idea to direct all candidates to drop out and endorse the senile old guy super Tuesday eve.

You’re exactly right, if they don’t drop out, Biden gets smoked.

It’s perfect timing for Trump by design. You think they were going to give the Dems enough time to replace Biden? Heck no. They are stuck with him and this Oct surprise will help with some undecided voters but not sure it moves the needle a ton because the press and tech are doing all they can to cover it up. Those who were voting for Biden are not changing their minds.
Dirty tricks are OK by Dims for a long time.

Honest question. If the roles were reversed and it came out that Don Jr's laptop was miraculously discovered and its incriminating emails were given to Biden's personal lawyer and the NYT three weeks before the election, would you all believe it was real or fake?
Ahhh yes.....the 'ol iffin game. So you don't believe any of these reports?

I mean, no, it doesn't really matter. You can just keep on scrolling if you don't like the question or don't want to answer.

I've had a few bourbons and was thumbing through this thread and decided to pose the question to see what kind of answers I got.

Sympathy for what? Should I be sad about something?

Yes I am reluctant to believe it, and yes, it would matter to me if it was found to be true although I don't think it will affect the election that much.
Not what i asked. First, i applaud your ability to type after a few bourbons. Question 1: If this is true, will it change your vote? Or not vote at all?

Look, heres the deal, weve been besties for like 3 minutes, so you can trust me. ...Sorry ... that makes me laugh too.

Anyway, question 2: what do YOU lose if trump wins? Appreciate you beign honest.

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

I don't know how old Hunter is but his dad has been in for 47 years. Forty Seven. Likely all he's known is his dad having a lot of pull and power to get him out of any trouble he gets into. Beau had the same dad but didn't take that path.
His drug addiction is nothing to make fun of, but it's not an excuse for everything either.

Not what i asked. First, i applaud your ability to type after a few bourbons. Question 1: If this is true, will it change your vote? Or not vote at all?

Look, heres the deal, weve been besties for like 3 minutes, so you can trust me. ...Sorry ... that makes me laugh too.

Anyway, question 2: what do YOU lose if trump wins? Appreciate you beig honest.
Closing one eye helps 😉

I've already voted, so #1 is irrelevant. If it was true and I hadn't, possibly. I haven't really thought about it much honestly because I know it doesn't matter.

Personally I lose nothing if Trump wins. Well, maybe I lose $500 for the gun I have to buy because there will be blood in the streets if he does. This summer will look like a gay pride parade if he wins. Plus, I live in a nice neighborhood so I'm not taking any chances with shit extending to the 'burbs.

But I'm not getting any abortions (got snipped last year!) or harboring illegal aliens, and have a secure job, so no, Trump winning doesn't affect me personally. At the same time, neither does Biden winning affect me. That's been true for every president in my adult life.

Reactions: Lost In FL
BEAT TENN!

There's a first time for everything and this was your first good post on this forum. With that said, I am hoping for the best and expecting the worst, which has happened no less than 37 times in the last 40 years. Pretty much my entire life, or at least since I've been old enough to watch and understand what is happening.

Based on the actions of the FBI over the last 4 years, do you really think they are honest actors?
I think there are both honest and dishonest actors in the FBI. I still believe that some (not all) people get into public service, in particular law enforcement, to promote justice without bias. Maybe I'm naive.

Reactions: Bill Derington
Honest question. If the roles were reversed and it came out that Don Jr's laptop was miraculously discovered and its incriminating emails were given to Biden's personal lawyer and the NYT three weeks before the election, would you all believe it was real or fake?

Would depend what was on it. To think that all the details including pics and videos on this one is some sort of “plant” makes zero sense. Who could have pulled that off. It’s pretty clear a lot of the intel community, the DOJ, and the FBI are not doing Trumps bidding.

Wake up. This is the real deal.

I don't know how old Hunter is but his dad has been in for 47 years. Forty Seven. Likely all he's known is his dad having a lot of pull and power to get him out of any trouble he gets into. Beau had the same dad but didn't take that path.
His drug addiction is nothing to make fun of, but it's not an excuse for everything either.
Hunter is 50. He has known nothing but his father being rich and powerful. Again Im not making fun of his drug addiction, Im just saying Ive known people who are scum that got into drugs and people with actual struggles and demons that got into drugs because of that. Im just saying it seems like all signs are pointing to Hunter being a scumming individual who also happens to do drugs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT