How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
116147163_10157119220811360_5252641906834989126_o.jpg

We are already in a civil war man. It's already started. And to be honest, we are losing at the moment.

That's just because all the people who just want to be left alone to be happy have yet to get properly riled up. If that happens, this 'civil war' will be a laughable joke.

All the vfw types who just want to hunt and drink beer around the campfire are not going to play nice when they decide they have seen enough.

That's just because all the people who just want to be left alone to be happy have yet to get properly riled up. If that happens, this 'civil war' will be a laughable joke.

All the vfw types who just want to hunt and drink beer around the campfire are not going to play nice when they decide they have seen enough.
If we aren't careful, by the time they get properly riled up, it will be too late. The reason we are losing is because the left knew it was a war 4 years ago. The right hasn't figured this out yet. We are still trying to play nice, hence why we are losing. But the left is getting more and more control every day.

26th overall? Perhaps politics and money aren't the real problem in this country. Maybe it's really all the sh*tty teachers.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/education-rankings-by-country
The left's answer is always put more money into it. When they wake up and make people responsible for their own actions (Parents, teachers, politicians) then we could get back to the top.

"In 2017, the US spent $12,800 per student on public education, which is the second-highest amount spent per student of any country in the world."

Yet we rank 25th in the world in education.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/health/cdc-coronavirus-school-guidelines-new/index.html
CDC saying schools need to open if possible. If UK students can go back to class, I don’t understand why younger kids can’t go back to school. The average age of a professor has to be higher than the average age of our teachers in kids public schools. And they better not play nigh school sports untill they open schools but wouldn’t surprise me if they tried.

"In 2017, the US spent $12,800 per student on public education

That’s the average. Every major US city spends nearly double that.

During the riots, my oldest was buying into the white privilege as far as what he could rationalize in education.

I pointed out that Chicago spends over $24000/per child and a mostly poor, white district across the river from us in Anna,IL spends $7800.

My sons own district spends $13,200.

Who is privileged?

When you’re going into a quick transfer like he did - you do. Watch someone turn 2. Shit. Look at him replace his feet - pretty good footwork tbh.
Exactly right. Got to get throwing hand on ball asap as well as having it in throw position near ear. Should have glove as near to ear as possible when making a catch. Key to C throwing out runner is where he catches ball along with short quick step. Arm strength is secondary.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/health/cdc-coronavirus-school-guidelines-new/index.html
CDC saying schools need to open if possible. If UK students can go back to class, I don’t understand why younger kids can’t go back to school. The average age of a professor has to be higher than the average age of our teachers in kids public schools. And they better not play nigh school sports untill they open schools but wouldn’t surprise me if they tried.
Not going back to school is easy on the union teachers. That's all it's about.

CNN has a link to an article on their main page that says "Shutdown the country and start all over to Contain Covid-19, medical experts urge politicians".

We are at the point where half the humans in America live in one universe and the other half lives in another.

They know what they're doing. It's why Andy waited for a one day spike to order masks, when he knew the spike was 92 prisoners in pee wee valley.

Nearly all the ICU numbers are historical. We have 130 but Lexington only had 2? No way it's possible.

They know the numbers are historical. They just won't disclose it.

They know deaths are highly inflated by the way they count them. That was mentioned once during a live briefing months ago, never to be mentioned again.

Someone else said this was sarcasm, but there is no doubt many think like this without even knowing the truth. They all just spew the same garbage that they heard someone else say without doing any research for themselves.

That's how all of these "woke" people are. Just parroting what they heard without doing due diligence on the subject. I just saw on the news where a black professor (?) at UK was saying Rupp threw around the N word and blamed him for UK's lack of integration. Guarantee he is just repeating what he has heard.
Coach Rupp was from the Midwest (Kansas) and did not grow up in segregation. We all know he coached black players in high school back in the early 1930's. So he suddently became a racist when he moved to Kentucky?

I am so fed up with this stupidity. I wish Coach Rupp had turned down the UK job when offered and taken his coaching talent to another school. When you are laying dead in your grave and do not have a voice and the school you donated your life and career to has no respect for you, you would have been better off staying away. Coach Rupp made Kentucky basketball, it did not make him. He would have been successful and a Hall of Fame coach if he never set foot foot in Kentucky. If I could rewrite history I would make Coach Rupp the coach at the University of Kansas. He would have won 800 games and not have the "RACIST" tag on his tombstone.

If UK agrees to the name change and dishonors the man, we as fans have no right to celebrate his Four National titles and his 800 plus wins. Erase it all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT