POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No words that come from POTUS Oompah Loompah mean what he says. Grab’m by the pussy is locker room banter, Mexico will pay for the wall is a metaphor, and no collusion means my campaign strategists were in cahoots with the Russians but I was too stupid to know what was going on. Forrest Trump requires daily revisionism from his handlers and followers and there’s a term for that . . . compulsive liar.

88374528_2774709862609289_1980108149704622080_n.jpg

So.... my neighbor told me she was voting for Hillary because she was a woman and another "acquaintance" told me she was voting for Obama because he was black. Did not the latter constitute racism and the former sexism?
If I had said I'm voting for Trump because he's a white man, I'd have been accused of both. Please tell me what I'm missing.

You'll be waiting.

How can or would anyone vote for a lot more taxes? Are you idiots insane? That is what you get with the democrat presidential hopefuls. Please lefties why would you want to pay more? Is it because you don't work now and just want to leech off of hard working Americans?

I have no god damn clue who barbourfor3 is, but rest assured, I am legit crushed by this news.

Everyone should see the first 10 minutes of Tucker tonight. It's the most logical condemnation of China & thus our own globalists and confirmation of Trump's America First policies I've ever seen, backed by overwhelming evidence. He rips China's system for unleashing the Cv19 on the world & how they have us by the balls over drugs & manufacturing of most everything & that it needs to end. I had never thought about it like he presented it. Perhaps some of you have. Just fantastic.

As a side note, I now know the background of how my great-uncle died in the 1918 flu pandemic in the Army in France.

That's not for the courts. Would be judicial activism that would give Lefties the basis for saying anything goes. Let Congress decide. Besides, there are worse things - like letting em in the country to begin with.

No it's the exact reason the court was created. It's a novel interpretation of existing law.

In private law, someone can't pass more than they have. Applying the same logic to birthright citizenship, it should only pass if at least one parent is a here legally

I'm not going to bother to read anything about it, but does it mention anywhere that he has donated his salary since he's been President? Does it contrast the amount of money spent on Trump going to his property vs what it cost the taxpayer for O"bama's yearly trip to Hawaii? Or for him taking his family to Africa to show them where he was born?

He's your President for another 4.5 years fuzz. Pay your bets and start over. Aren't you dehydrated after 3.5 years of tears?

Apparently the Chinese have a derogatory term for white leftists called "baizuo", which translates to "white left". It popped up during the 2016 election cycle by Chinese students in America to sarcastically make fun of Democrats, their hypocrisy, and emotionally-driven opinions.

Asian students despise affirmative action because they do not sympathize with other races having priority admission or access to scholarships to fulfill quotas rather than being admitted or awarded based on merit.

Apparently the Chinese have a derogatory term for white leftists called "baizuo", which translates to "white left". It popped up during the 2016 election cycle by Chinese students in America to sarcastically make fun of Democrats, their hypocrisy, and emotionally-driven opinions.

Asian students despise affirmative action because they do not sympathize with other races having priority admission or access to scholarships to fulfill quotas rather than being admitted or awarded based on merit.
And I agree with them. EARN YOUR WAY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT