POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They both care and don’t care at the same time. Got it. Thanks for proving my point about you.

Yep the ones using the illegals to gain profit and power care about that power. Their caring about illegals is only due to their usage of illegals. They need their voting block. Don't lose heart though. The users care as much about you too. The word useful idiot comes to mind. Not that I'm calling you a useful idiot.[eyeroll]

Of course you knew that already. (Not that the users are using you. You probably actually think you are helping them.[laughing]

Be Good

The bigger idiot is the one who thinks they don't get some government assistance be it local or federal. Liberal media has taught you well little one.

HA, he is actually helping them in his all knowing and caring dedication. It is almost googlish. Ah, ghoulish? May be even botish... It really doesn't matter... I just hope he doesn't pro-create.

Last edited:
False. How are they surviving then? 20 million are not just living on air.

false. Warrior oblivious to the fact that the majority of people that come in to the US come for work and are able to support themselves. Makes him sleep better thinking they are all sitting around all day living off the government teet.

false. Warrior oblivious to the fact that the majority of people that come in to the US come for work and are able to support themselves. Makes him sleep better thinking they are all sitting around all day living off the government teet.
Well, the lemming has resurfaced without a clue as usual. How many times do I dog you out this time before someone gets involved to save you from embarrassment.

Reactions: BBUK
False by the way big time.

ad3n1wes1y2z.jpg
McCain damn near had him back in '13

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT