POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When predicting the stock market would crash and never recovery after Trump's election goes wrong go even more insane.

DmcNKIIW0AASTAE.jpg

I burned my two pairs of Nike tennis shoes today. Poured gasoline on them... I’m in the emergency room now for burns but damned if you are going to dishonor my sacred flag

Reactions: AustinTXCat
[laughing] Because it's vacation time, brothers. Vacation time, brothers. Vacation...

Here’s Another Brett Kavanaugh Email Republicans Didn’t Want You To See

Kavanaugh and his bros were planning a sailing weekend.

In one email, an unnamed friend makes a racist joke about whether they’ll get a “rub-n-tug massage session”:

5b917cb7200000420034c23d.png

After the trip, there’s lots of virtual high-fiving all around, including an email from Kavanaugh in which he talks about gambling, getting aggressive and keeping secrets. That email was dated Sept. 10, 2001.

5b917d872000002d0034c23f.png

If I was ever up for any position of importance, I'd need to set fire to all of Google's servers. Holy shit the things I've said to friends over email.

Edit: But honestly I'm not exaggerating when I say my gmail account with emails from my early 20s to now is one of my most prized possession.

Two days ago Mueller's team announced that they would accept written answers on collusion.

Tonight Rudy announces that Trump will not answer any questions, verbally or written, on obstruction.

Is this thing winding down, coming to an end?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Nike is supporting a fight against police brutality.......and standing up for what you believe in...... If you are ok with police brutality against minorities then you might just be... racist.
If you didn't have police protecting you from your friends I would bet you wouldn't like that either.

Cincinnati shooter filed 'delusional' suit against CNBC, TD Ameritrade months before spree

In the suit, Santa Perez claimed that CNBC and TD Ameritrade, through an extensive investigation of his personal devices, uncovered his identity and published private details about his life.

There is no record of any stories or multimedia appearing on CNBC's website pertaining to Santa Perez prior to the shooting.

CNBC and TD Ameritrade could not be immediately reached for comment.

Santa Perez claimed the companies sought to invade his "private life by tapping into the electronic devices and feeding off attachments such as audio speakers and digital cameras."

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Cincinnati shooter filed 'delusional' suit against CNBC, TD Ameritrade months before spree

In the suit, Santa Perez claimed that CNBC and TD Ameritrade, through an extensive investigation of his personal devices, uncovered his identity and published private details about his life.

There is no record of any stories or multimedia appearing on CNBC's website pertaining to Santa Perez prior to the shooting.

CNBC and TD Ameritrade could not be immediately reached for comment.

Santa Perez claimed the companies sought to invade his "private life by tapping into the electronic devices and feeding off attachments such as audio speakers and digital cameras."

eek.gif

Holy chit! I've got an account with TD Ameritrade. 2, actually. What if this loon is on to something?

So you're mad at Nike for continuing to pay CK and using him in an advertisement but dont care why CK is kneeling or that people openly disrespect the anthem in the same exact way by standing in line at the concession stand, talking or texting on phones, and generally not caring when the anthem is played at sporting events. Your selective outrage is telling.

Reactions: mustnotsleepnow
Meanwhile, as of 2011, 72% percent of black children were born into a fatherless family. God knows what it is today, but it's been increasing exponetially since the 25% in 1965 when the crippling liberal social welfare system was implemented. And need I quote black crime statistics? Jesus!!!

But that's okay. Celebrating and rewarding ck helps liberals feel good about themselves. They don't really GAF about the poor black communities. After all, they don't live there and they sure as hell wouldn't visit.

Democrats have mastered Marxism and their go to in creating the opressee victim is the race card. It's the only thing they have in their toolbox these days. And the GD morons fall right in line.

Newsflash!!! The problem in the poor Black communities is only going to get worse. But as long as they continue to vote democrat, they've served their liberal purpose. Keep'em on the plantation!

This is disgusting, and all of you morons with your head up your ass wearing your sweatshop Nikes can go straight to Hell.

Nike is supporting a fight against police brutality.......and standing up for what you believe in...... If you are ok with police brutality against minorities then you might just be... racist.

when you walk one night in a cops shoes in some of the most violent cities and neighborhoods in the country and have a wife and kid hoping you come home to them everyday safe maybe your opinion can mean something.

the stats simply don't back up your side's argument

So you're mad at Nike for continuing to pay CK and using him in an advertisement but dont care why CK is kneeling or that people openly disrespect the anthem in the same exact way by standing in line at the concession stand, talking or texting on phones, and generally not caring when the anthem is played at sporting events. Your selective outrage is telling.
The folks you speak of standing in line waiting for popcorn and diet cokes, texting on their phones, etc, are everyday people attending a sporting event. CK is a celebrity, a person who is easily recognizable on the street, therefore he has the capability to sway public opinion one way or another on any given topic, much more so than you or me.

IMHO, there is no selective outrage" by the person you were responding to.

Just saw another excerpt from Woodward's book that he uses as 'proof' that Trump is unhinged.

Trump is supposedly in a NatSec meeting with his Generals and the topic of Afghanistan comes up and Trump abruptly cuts everyone off, calls them all out and says, "When are we going to start winning some wars?". This is evidence, in Woodward's opinion, that Trump is unhinged.

Needless to say, we've been at war in Afghanistan for almost two decades. I'd the unhinged are those who think the status quo is acceptable. Sane is the person who finally looks around at everyone and wonders what the f*** is going on because something needs to change.

holy hell. Bible thumpers heads exploding all over the country with Kaepernick and Nike.
You can molest kids but whoa!!!! Don’t you dare cross the line and bring awareness to racism and social injustice.
Now you crossed a line.
Holy fuc*tard.
Racism from the guy who was taken in by a white family and taken care of by them. What an awful family. Social injustice? Must have been hard to cash all those big checks from the NFL.

Reactions: homeytheclown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT