• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol "Bold move Cotton, let's see how this plays out"

i82w5cyjokf11.png

High ranking Muslim democrat Keith Ellison is now being accused of beating his girlfriend in domestic violence.

“The same people who are posting about social justice are ready to smear my mom, proctect a person who abused her and broke the law. You think we give a sh-t about politics when we saw what our mom went through?”

My son's high school is going full blown metal detectors this year - one entrance in the morning, 6 metal detectors with bag searches for everyone.

Access to the school during school hours will only be through the main door and the vestibule will me manned by an armed guard.

These are both great deterrents IMO - but that still means there will be crowds at the metal detectors in the morning, so anyone would still have a concentrated mass of kids to shoot at if they so desired. It's sad that we've gotten to this point.

It's an absolute waste of resources. Metal detectors are good in areas where a lot of kids are in gangs and bring handguns to school for gang-related issues. Like you said, it's not going to stop a school shooter. Shoot the armed guard first and then shoot everybody waiting in line.

It's an absolute waste of resources. Metal detectors are good in areas where a lot of kids are in gangs and bring handguns to school for gang-related issues. Like you said, it's not going to stop a school shooter. Shoot the armed guard first and then shoot everybody waiting in line.

I think a school shooter would pick a different school rather than do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT