POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, as everyone has always said, including in this conversation. If you're going to require one, you have to provide it for free. Y'all're the only ones who ever take issue with that, as evidenced by @hmt5000 and @cat_chaser.
How in the hell did you infer I have a problem with giving people ID’s for free? Please show me where I have ever said I have a problem with that. Especially if it means securing our elections.

Boy, you sure hate when people put words in your mouth hypocrite.

And I vote in Kentucky. Where I have to show my ID EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

GSXC6hLXkAAPpr9

Stock market is up, but inflation is destroying the benefit of a "rising" market (i.e. it is mostly inflationary increases).

But what is REAL TODAY is the fact you go through a fast food joint or restaurant and food prices are double what they were 4 years ago.

So people don't GAS what the market is doing when a) they can't afford groceries and b) they have to pull back on investments BECAUSE they can't afford groceries.

01J21SSFEQ1G5ST7SP0X4BZJF8.jpeg
Exactly. Child care costs for young couples is another backbreaking cost that has risen faster than wages in the past few years. The tax credit for this helps some, but not nearly enough.

It's amazing how awful a candidate Trump is. Biden may very well be the worst president in history & Trump can't get to even 50% in the national polls. Sad for the country.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
SP500 is up around 21%, adjusted for inflation, since Biden took office. Doesn't meaning there's are a lot of inflation pain for those w/o investments.

Agree. that is why i said "mostly inflationary". Kind of like "mostly peaceful" i guess.

But ppl are struggling to pay grocery bills. And if they can't pay grocery bills, then most people don't GAS what the market is doing. They see it as the rich getting richer and they're not in on it. I traveled up and down the east coast this week and that was a common sentiment everywhere.

So shins can do his "riden with biden" nonsense about the market, but the average person does not care.

It's amazing how awful a candidate Trump is. Biden may very well be the worst president in history & Trump can't get to even 50% in the national polls. Sad for the country.

That is more a factor of the corporate uniparty media complex than trump. If the media were 75/25 or 50/50 instead of 99/1, then this country would be better and we'd have better candidates. So, from my perspective the uniparty put us in this predicament. Our only way out is NOT through the uniparty.

Edit: bill clinton NEVER got to 50% of the vote. said another way, a majority didn't want him. But you'd never know that listening to the uniparty.

You just can’t keep Trump out your mouth or off your brain. TDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDS

Who needs libs when we have “conservatives” like you.

How in the hell did you infer I have a problem with giving people ID’s for free? Please show me where I have ever said I have a problem with that. Especially if it means securing our elections.

I live in ... well that's obvious, but we have to show an ID every single time here too.

Why are leftist males all Betas like that simp? Soy? No testosterone? Neutered as a preteen? They are all sissyboys with punchable feminine faces.
Most of all they think they are right about everything, even though they have no experience. All their ideology is based on theories that ignore actual data. Venezuela is there, go live there.

Still waiting on anyone to provide a mechanism to hold Biden and his immunity accountable if he orders his people to round up Alito and Thomas with pre-pardoned excessive force.
Still waiting for you to provide the mechanism for holding Hillary, Obama, Bill, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and the list goes on for the crimes they have committed against the American people over the years.

If I were the Trump campaign, I’d plan on running a ton of ads reminding everyone about the amount of rape/murder the illegal aliens that the Biden admin has let into our country continue to commit. He’s never going to do great with the suburban white women, but if they understand that their kids are in more danger now than they were when Trump was President because of the Biden admin’s insistence on bringing every criminal from every sh*t hole around the world into our communities, it could sway enough away from Biden to make a difference.

Rather than taking a shot at me, explain why he polls so poorly against the terrible Biden other than my explanation: He's pathetic himself.
Because there is still a small but statistically significant percentage of supposed “conservatives” like you who think Mitch McConnell is the greatest senator of all time and that Kevin McCarthy was a great house leader. These people might hold their noses and vote for Trump but will most likely sit it out. These people affect polls as much as far left libs.

Because there is still a small but statistically significant percentage of supposed “conservatives” like you who think Mitch McConnell is the greatest senator of all time and that Kevin McCarthy was a great house leader. These people might hold their noses and vote for Trump but will most likely sit it out. These people affect polls as much as far left libs.
If you think Trump is great, you're a moderate, not a conservative no matter what you tell yourself. Plus you enjoy chaos over stability.

Thanks for your polling explanation but I think it's off the mark vs. Trump sucking. If a reasonable Pub was the candidate, they'd be around 55%.

No one here has ever named a Senator they think, & justify with points, is greater than Mitch. I've stopped waiting for a response after years of asking because as much as they can't stand Mitch, they have no comeback. Who else brought a state's Pub Party from total irrelevance to dominance?

Both Mitch & McCarthy were/are tremendous fundraisers for Pub Congress candidates. Of course you'd rather they not do so & let candidates lose. There would be no Sen. JD Vance w/o the $30-40M Mitch raised for him. I know, that doesn't matter to Mitch haters. Vance doesn't badmouth Mitch because he least knows who supported him like no other, yet all the while MAGA thinks Vance is the best VP candidate. But then consistency isn't their strong suit.

What makes Johnson better than McCarthy? Answer is Pubs ran out of conservatives they could get elected Speaker. It's why MTG & her ilk have been silenced.

Agree. that is why i said "mostly inflationary". Kind of like "mostly peaceful" i guess.

But ppl are struggling to pay grocery bills. And if they can't pay grocery bills, then most people don't GAS what the market is doing. They see it as the rich getting richer and they're not in on it. I traveled up and down the east coast this week and that was a common sentiment everywhere.

So shins can do his "riden with biden" nonsense about the market, but the average person does not care.
Many simpletons on the left don’t understand If the worth of a currency goes down, the price for things that are bought with that currency increases to make up the difference. This includes stock prices.

That is more a factor of the corporate uniparty media complex than trump. If the media were 75/25 or 50/50 instead of 99/1, then this country would be better and we'd have better candidates. So, from my perspective the uniparty put us in this predicament. Our only way out is NOT through the uniparty.

Edit: bill clinton NEVER got to 50% of the vote. said another way, a majority didn't want him. But you'd never know that listening to the uniparty.
Good. So you're saying lots of voters are swayed Dim by the media, i.e., brainwashed, against Trump vs. them not really not liking Trump. Possible I guess. Of course MAGA could be being swayed by conserve media and enjoy being in a cult.

You responded to a post about IDs with this:
Do you have to show your ID when you vote? Because I do. Nobody paid for mine except me.
What does “Nobody paid for mine except me” mean then if not that? If I misrepresented your position I apologize. Plenty of other examples I could’ve used in the thread, didn’t need to be you.

And yes, KY can be one of the ID required states because they provide one for free.

Last edited:
Still waiting for you to provide the mechanism for holding Hillary, Obama, Bill, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and the list goes on for the crimes they have committed against the American people over the years.
Well, if any of those non-presidents you listed commits a crime, they can be prosecuted for that by the Justice Department. Just like anyone. The presidents now mostly no longer can be. That’s the whole problem. Thanks for demonstrating like usual you have no grasp of the conversation.

Wow, Bernie putting Dims in a bind with coming all out for Joe. He'll take the Left with him if the elites take Joe out. I'm happy.

No, you don’t understand the left at all if you think this means they’d get mad if Biden’s replaced. This is just a ‘please vote for him even though he sucks and won’t gtfo the way’ statement. If Dems go with someone else basically all leftists will cheer. Bernie only echoes much of what we say, we do not follow him. Fundamental difference between us and y’all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT