POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@55wildcat I think gets to come back on 12/23...ready for my brother who likes to bet like me to be back...UK was 37.5 point favorites tonight, betting against them is the easiest money in sports right now. Hell, I get mad at myself for not betting more.

But 55 is about to return before Christmas...love joking around with that guy.

shawshank-redemption.gif

What do they MAGA people on here think of Reagan and his military spending and foreign policy activities? I am confused about the total isolationist philosophy of many of those on here.
Reagan spent too much but we did have an aggressive expansionist communist threat. I am not for isolationism, but I think we put our nose in way too many people's business. It's not a net benefit to us anymore. Longtime allies have lost faith in us to keep our word and dictators are afraid to do any business with us.

We act worried that China is spending money and building stuff in Africa and Asia, but we have 700 bases in 83 countries around the world. Our cia and state dept have started wars all over the globe for the last 50 years and people are getting tired of it. Saudi Arabia is openly asking China to join brics and have taken russias side on everything the last year. India and Pakistan were both fairly solid friendly nations and now both are refusing to meet with US diplomats or embarrassing them before they do.

There is a difference between being a superpower and projecting power to keep the world safe... and using that power to force sovereign nations to do what we say.

A former German politician recently gave an interview where he talked about how our state dept does business. he said that we ask for favors and if you do them then we are your friend. If you don't, he said that we throw something of the table containing blackmail material and threaten you to do what they want... and germany is an ally and a nato member. We got caught spying on Angela Merkel back around 2010 or so... our ally.

Reactions: rupp876
England and France absolutely did have a policy of appeasement prior to the invasion of Poland.
Hitler started with Austria and Czechoslovakia before moving on to Poland. The English and French looked the other way initially and signed the Munich Agreement.... Hitler's BS lie that he was done invading European lands.
Just like Hitler....Putin won't stop at Ukraine.
You are historically ignorant.

Nope. No take backs. You claimed that France and England gave Poland to Germany as appeasement. You are a fool. But, you were an 'educator' in the public school system, so it fits.

Hitler would have loved you back in 39.
He loved the isolationists and appeasers that bent over and let him take Poland, France and chunks of Europe.
Thank God this administration learned from history how to respond to aggressive land grabbing dictators like Putin.
Sadly, some Americans like Trump and his followers have chosen to support a murderous dictator like Putin over our American President. Some things never change.
"Many British and French political leaders had staked their hopes on appeasing Hitler to avoid war. Appeasement was a fatally flawed policy. Churchill condemned appeasement as the strategy of feeding a crocodile in the hopes it would eat you last."

One of many examples of you showing your idiocy. The invasion of Poland led to France and england declaring war the next day.

CDC COVID Data Tracker
3,000 a day just hit yesterday. These are the most current numbers. I believe it is at almost 2,500. Betcha 5 bucks we hit over 3,000 today. Let me know if I'm way off. If not....keep me off ignore so I can have more opportunities to enlighten you about the reality our nation is facing right now.

Right here, as an example.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sawnee Cat
We are "averaging" about 3,000 Covid deaths a day over the last few days....with no end in sight right now....But keep denying facts and scientific data because that's what Cro-MAGA Man does. The average person in the Middle Ages was slow to recognize the round earth as well.

Dec. 4 2020.

Reactions: JumperJack
Nope. No take backs. You claimed that France and England gave Poland to Germany as appeasement. You are a fool. But, you were an 'educator' in the public school system, so it fits.
You misunderstood what I was saying and maybe I should have worded it better but the article I linked was very clear about the point I was making.
I said Europe's policy of appeasement led to Hitler invading Poland which it did.
By allowing Hitler to take Austria and parts of Czechoslovakia.... Hitler became emboldened which led to taking Poland.
Putin is following the same playbook in Ukraine. Biden knows his history and is not allowing Russian aggression to go unchecked.
Thankfully Biden is more Churchill than Chamberlain.

You misunderstood what I was saying and maybe I should have worded it better but the article I linked was very clear about the point I was making.
I said Europe's policy of appeasement led to Hitler invading Poland which it did.
By allowing Hitler to take Austria and parts of Czechoslovakia.... Hitler became emboldened which led to taking Poland.
Putin is following the same playbook in Ukraine. Biden knows his history and is not allowing Russian aggression to go unchecked.
Germany had the largest ground force in the world at the time they advanced and they clearly stated the area they intended to take. Putin spends less on his military than California spends on their state government. You don't invade all of Europe with a $60 billion military budget.

You are right about Biden like Churchill... an old dead white guy.

Democrats being democrats
Oh yeah Matt Jones loves him some fair and balanced Vice news lollol
Republicans doing their Republican Pedo thing....

Republicans doing their Republican Pedo thing....

And again you don't get the difference between you and us. If a pub hurts a child we want him to burn. If a dem hurts a child you want us to shut up about it and show us post of a pub hurting a child. I really don't see how you can't see the distinction.

Nah.

I know this may be shocking to you, but Reagan was first elected over 40 years ago.

1980 =/= 2022

The country and world are completely different now. To act like some are hypocrites because their modern day views contradict policy goals 40 years ago is disingenuous. A serious person doesn’t make that argument and then think it’s some burn.
This is actually reasonable and true. Just continue to apply the same standard across the board, like when people here claim the current Democratic Party is the one of the KKK.

England and France absolutely did have a policy of appeasement prior to the invasion of Poland.
Hitler started with Austria and Czechoslovakia before moving on to Poland. The English and French looked the other way initially and signed the Munich Agreement.... Hitler's BS lie that he was done invading European lands.
Just like Hitler....Putin won't stop at Ukraine.
You are historically ignorant.

Meanwhile….US and France forces invade Yemen to steal their gas.

• Wow
Reactions: blubo
Did they say anything about the PIzza shop pedo ring or Jade Helm?

Interesting, on a side note Mike Lindell has now picked up the cause and is going all-in on attacking Ron DeSantis. He even wants Florida recounted as he thinks DeSantis is fudging the numbers. Seems like the real patriots are picking up on my lead and laying into DeSantis at every turn now. Certainly will crank up once Trump gets out there and starts calling him Rino Ron:

Right-Wingers Attack Mike Lindell After New DeSantis Conspiracy Theory

“I don’t believe it,” Lindell said on his Frank Speech website Tuesday evening regarding DeSantis’ ten-plus point triumph. “So it’s just going to show everybody— just like we always tell you about Democrats where they stole their elections...I’m going to find out if Dade County—what happened there.”

While Lindell hasn’t gone out of his way to attack DeSantis in the past, he’s now quickly placed himself in such a category.

Similar to Trump’s own approach, informal Trump adviser Roger Stone has long attacked DeSantis—and on Wednesday ripped into the governor over his lack of loyalty to the former president.

“Ron DeSantis became governor solely because of Donald Trump. He was an unknown congressman,” Stone said on Real America’s Voice before stating that if DeSantis hadn’t gotten the former president’s endorsement, “he would be working at a Dairy Queen right now.”
Oh, good lord. What planet are you coming from today?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT