How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@bkingUK

Please answer. You seem to think this isn’t political persecution so let’s keep going down the logic chain and see where it leads to.

Or you can admit that this is a political persecution and I’ll drop it.
There is nothing to answer. Show they broke the law and bring them to justice if they did.

I’ll add another, move hearings out of DC and have a complete review of the judicial system there.
A Democrat knows full well that they can lie under oath in a hearing and nothing will happen, even if they were indicted there isn’t 12 people in DC that don’t have ties to the govt or democrats.
I’d take it further…..decentralize ALL of DC. Move all the department/agency headquarters to other cities throughout the US. Hell, do the same with the pentagon.

There is nothing to answer. Show they broke the law and bring them to justice if they did.

Comey, Clapper, Brennan and McCabe gave demonstrably false testimony to Congress.

Why haven’t they been charged with perjury?

I know it’s horribly inconvenient for you to acknowledge the FBI is corrupt and politicized. But since you’re such an honest minded reformer and champion of equal application of the law, I would think you would.

Exactly. They are gonna indict Trump on something. Itll be obvious bullshit of course.
I have another way to look at this. I think they will not indict Trump at all. In fact, I think he will run in 2024 and win.

The FBI hasn't said a word about what they found in their raid. If Trump plays along with their game they will say they found nothing. If he bucks them, they will try and fry him. The FBI is about control, and now they have blackmail leverage on Trump.

Reactions: screwduke1
His father was installed as president. if he was named Trump, idiots like you would be all over him.
You’re dumb enough to believe that. Trump lost, he committed a crime by removing presidential records….among other things. But he could commit murder and you folks would defend him. Sad that you put a lying, egotistical windbag who tried to coerce others into breaking laws to keep him in office over the constitution and laws of the country.

That still doesn’t really do anything though. Congress doesn’t have prosecution powers. And it’s a federal offense so only the DOJ can prosecute.

Unfortunately the only power a GOP congress would have is to refuse to fund the government. Which is pretty damn powerful. But something they’d never consider executing.
True, but they arent going to go through a trial they know they’ll lose in DC.

They lie under oath outside of DC and it won’t be a DC jury hearing the trial.

The judges in the Bannon trial and the trial of the Democrat that lied to the FBI, it’s slipping my mind now, intentionally outlined the Bannon defense to whee he had none, and the other case the judge hamstrung the prosecutors.

Comey, Clapper, Brennan and McCabe gave demonstrably false testimony to Congress.

Why haven’t they been charged with perjury?

I know it’s horribly inconvenient for you to acknowledge the FBI is corrupt and politicized. But since you’re such an honest minded reformer and champion of equal application of the law, I would think you would.

Again, to reiterate, if you show they broke the law, then I am good prosecuting politicians who break the law. I have no problem with this. Not sure why you think it's a game of gotcha, but I don't think Im playing?

Reactions: Dionysus444
Again, to reiterate, if you show they broke the law, then I am good prosecuting politicians who break the law. I have no problem with this. Not sure why you think it's a game of gotcha, but I don't think Im playing?

Because it seems you are good with them not being prosecuted when it is indisputable they committed perjury.

Are you good with that?

Reactions: IdaCat
Would be incredibly dumb for any politician to make a statement about the raid right now as they don't know the goods the FBI has. In fact, any politician who does make a statement prior to that is sus and lacks credibility. Either A) there could be far more damning things that aren't public or B) it was overkill. But either way, it's too soon to make that determination (unless your decision making is driven purely by agenda).

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Other thing that the agenda-driven are missing is that as they beg for FBI to bring the goods, FBI is going to be cornered and hit even harder to make their point and illustrate why it's not political. Basically, Trump is in a really bad position that could get much worse.

Reactions: jameslee32
You need to get laid and smoke some weed
glgm34p16mg91.jpg

The UK is transphobic.....

I knew some guys growing up that would gladly go to jail to be put in a cell with a woman. One buddy actually had sex with a woman between the bars when he was put next to a woman at the Williamson City jail in Williamson, WVA. Paid her $5

So the lesson learned here is, if you have to go to prison claim to be a woman and it will be free pickings.

This thread is about Trump’s current brush with the FBI. If you’d like to talk about Biden and the current status of our nation, might I suggest you create a thread for such a topic? That would not be sad. It would be productive and it’d give you something to do.

Hey, useful idiot, this thread has about 514k posts. It's NOT about trumps current brush with the fbi.

I’ve already stated that all politicians who break the law should be held accountable. I’m 100% good with that. I can’t understand why anyone would justify politicians being above the law. In fact, even if you assume this is all politically motivated, it doesn’t change the reality that if he’s guilty, he’s guilty.
Will you be here defending FBI raids, one sided "hearings" (kangaroo court show trials) and political targeting, when the tables are turned and the targets are Democrats or Hillary or Obama or Garland?

Other thing that the agenda-driven are missing is that as they beg for FBI to bring the goods, FBI is going to be cornered and hit even harder to make their point and illustrate why it's not political. Basically, Trump is in a really bad position that could get much worse.
What classified info does a former President not have access to?

Jimmy Carter declassified info AFTER he left office. This raid was simply to get dirt on Trump, and you can bet your ass it’ll be slow leaked.

I hope so but just don't see it. The only way to win the elections will be to beat them beyond the maximum level of cheating. We need so many votes, that the votes they'd have to artificially add would exceed 100%. That's the only way

“Andrew: your job is to help distance the WH and DOJ leadership from this huge error in judgment”

Lol no local field office just decides to go rogue and raid an ex president's residence. Now it's potentially true they didn't tell the president, because the president isn't the one in charge. But they definitely had marching orders and assurances from the actual people in control.

No it isn’t, what we have been told is they went in due to the national archives deal.
If someone packed up his boxes and sent them to Maralago how would Trump know what they put in them? He sure as hell can’t send them back via UPS if they’re classified.
They went in to gather other info, and used the archives deal for the excuse.

Again, how many of these investigations will you accept before realizing they’re political to protect the ruling elite in DC?
He probably doesn't think the Great Reset is a real thing either.

Trump already returned documents once. He knew he had them. That's not gonna hold up, especially if they were found in a safe.
The safe was empty.
What specific crime do they believe these documents prove? unless they can come out and tell us that it's nothing more than an obvious witch hunt or frame job. There has to be some serious probable cause for an FBI raid like that. If they were doing it on some presumption of what might be in them, then it's a blatant witch hunt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT