• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time
What crime?
This will either ensure that trump gets re-elected or he will be arrested soon. There isn’t any middle ground. They either have the goods and this is the last step in slamming the door shut or this is a wild political miscalculation by Biden’s folks and it’s going to backfire.
It absolutely seems like a hail Mary shot. The Biden administration is under fire for policies that are killing the country. His approval rating is insanely low. They either charge trump with a locked up charge, or trump and Desantis will crush them.
The FBI director is a Trump appointee
So?

Reactions: blubo

Yeah… From this exact link; a quote from Trump per testimony:

The president, Miller recalled, asked how many troops the Pentagon planned to turn out the following day. "We’re like, ‘We’re going to provide any National Guard support that the District requests,’" Miller responded. "And (Trump) goes, ‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’ No, I’m not talking bullshit. He said that. And we’re like, ‘Maybe. But you know, someone’s going to have to ask for it.’" At that point Miller remembered the president telling him, "‘You do what you need to do. You do what you need to do.’ He said, ‘You’re going to need 10,000.’ That’s what he said. Swear to God."

So sounds to me like he requested the NG. The article further mentions that the Pentagon reached out to Capitol Police about providing NG but that Capitol Police did not respond. Interestingly, the next paragraph says that Capitol Police reports to the Speaker’s office.

So false but not?

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Americans will put up with it as long as the government entitlements keep coming every month. When those who refuse to work or cannot work and have nothing to lose cannot feed themselves or their families then hell will break loose especially considering how well armed the citizens of this country are now. When the people who pay their taxes to keep the bills paid in the country can no longer eat then that is when Armageddon for this government occurs.

As bad as things have gotten under Biden, most Americans are still living a lot more comfortable than most do in the rest of the world. Although inflation hurts, those who make good money are not feeling the heat. Personally speaking, we are feeling it some but our lifestyle is as good as it was before Biden took office only because we make enough and do not have debt that is crushing us like it is for so many in this country.

My most immediate personal concern is knowing we are getting ready to get railroaded even more in taxes than we already have been. Because this bill passed, not only will we pay more in Fed taxes, but are paying more in local and state let alone the tax inflation brings. Taxpayers are being taxed to death yet our national debt continue to skyrocket. Make sense of that. We can't give to charity as much as we used to because of the amount of taxes we pay but now we have to worry about the IRS sicking one of their new agents on us to try and find a few more $100 to squeeze out of us.

Joe Biden and the current crop of Democrat lawmakers are the most dangerous group of people with power that this country have ever seen. Washington has always been corrupt on both sides of the aisle. The difference now is their ideology goes completely against what America has been about. The worst part is as the old Democrat guard dies off the younger generation of Democrat leaders are much worse. They hate this country.
That "tipping point" thing I mentioned? It may have happened on Monday. Demwits need a distraction from their radically anti-American and vastly unpopular "Inflation Bill" so, they raid the private residence of the most popular American president since Reagan (he got 75 million votes in 2020). So clever that it may just backfire on them in November.
Talk about throwing red meat to the base!

I know that some people like to believe that every stage of these things and investigations and such is made up by the left, but the FBI, judges, and every other step of the justice system doesnt sign off on something like this if there is just nothing there and Trump is a completely innocent victim. There is obviously stuff there and I am interested to see what comes out of it.

Yeah… From this exact link; a quote from Trump per testimony:

The president, Miller recalled, asked how many troops the Pentagon planned to turn out the following day. "We’re like, ‘We’re going to provide any National Guard support that the District requests,’" Miller responded. "And (Trump) goes, ‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’ No, I’m not talking bullshit. He said that. And we’re like, ‘Maybe. But you know, someone’s going to have to ask for it.’" At that point Miller remembered the president telling him, "‘You do what you need to do. You do what you need to do.’ He said, ‘You’re going to need 10,000.’ That’s what he said. Swear to God."

So sounds to me like he requested the NG. The article further mentions that the Pentagon reached out to Capitol Police about providing NG but that Capitol Police did not respond. Interestingly, the next paragraph says that Capitol Police reports to the Speaker’s office.

So false but not?
Let’s be real, why would Trump send the armed crowd to the capitol if the NG we’re going to be there? It’s really a common sense question because Trump knew the crowd was armed and the NG hadn’t been mobilized.

He had nothing to gain by sending the insurrectionists against the NG. He wanted to disrupt the electoral count at any cost.

Reactions: Ed323232
I know that some people like to believe that every stage of these things and investigations and such is made up by the left, but the FBI, judges, and every other step of the justice system doesnt sign off on something like this if there is just nothing there and Trump is a completely innocent victim. There is obviously stuff there and I am interested to see what comes out of it.
And this is the best way to approach what took place today.

Reactions: Ed323232

Cool. So explain the FISA warrant that the FBI lied on repeatedly, was signed off on by higher ups and “every other step of the justice system” and then get back to me about the integrity of the FBI.

Let’s be real, why would Trump send the armed crowd to the capitol if the NG we’re going to be there? It’s really a common sense question because Trump knew the crowd was armed and the NG hadn’t been mobilized.

He had nothing to gain by sending the insurrectionists against the NG. He wanted to disrupt the electoral count at any cost.

Perhaps you were projecting with that tinfoil hat comment?

Regardless, I’m going to sleep.

Cool. So explain the FISA warrant that the FBI lied on repeatedly, was signed off on by higher ups and “every other step of the justice system” and then get back to me about the integrity of the FBI.
What is more likely in your opinion? The Attorney general (who is actually fairly moderate all things considering), the (trump appointed) FBI director, and a government institution are all co conspiring to frame and go after someone they know is innocent or there is reasonable suspicion that Trump commited a crime and that was why the warrant was carried out. Just pick one option or the other please

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
So as more info has come out it seems pretty clear what the context was for the search. Trump returned the 15 boxes of "classified documents" that he took from the white house earlier this year in January. FBI reviewed them under subpeona, then after viewing went to a judge to say we have probable cause a crime was commited as they felt documents were missing, being hid or were gave away/destroyed. FBI might have felt that the missing documents contained evidence of a crime. Is this all worthy of a search warrant being carried out on his home? Maybe/ maybe not depending on what they found. Is it a little much to execute a search warrant on an ex presidents home over this? Yeah probably. Is it still (likely) a crime and something that should be looked into? Also yes. And save me the "why dont they look into Hunter Biden" and stuff like that. I would definitely support an investigation into him as well. It just turns out that the most famous person in the world is higher on their priority list than a guy that blows coke and hookers for fun.

Reactions: sammysdad05
So as more info has come out it seems pretty clear what the context was for the search. Trump returned the 15 boxes of "classified documents" that he took from the white house earlier this year in January. FBI reviewed them under subpeona, then after viewing went to a judge to say we have probable cause a crime was commited as they felt documents were missing, being hid or were gave away/destroyed. FBI might have felt that the missing documents contained evidence of a crime. Is this all worthy of a search warrant being carried out on his home? Maybe/ maybe not depending on what they found. Is it a little much to execute a search warrant on an ex presidents home over this? Yeah probably. Is it still (likely) a crime and something that should be looked into? Also yes. And save me the "why dont they look into Hunter Biden" and stuff like that. I would definitely support an investigation into him as well. It just turns out that the most famous person in the world is higher on their priority list than a guy that blows coke and hookers for fun.
it's only about power. he is a threat to their retaining power. that is it.

After living through 6 years of constant filthy lies, manufactured scandals, bullshit nothing burger investigations, proven impeachment hoaxes, 2 tiered justice where democrats are allowed to do any illegal thing they want ... Now I'm supposed to think THIS is any different?

It's just another desperate distraction to try to sway public opinion during your daily soap hearings.

You TDS consumed idiots are punks to the scared shitless establishment who have tried every illegal dirty trick to bring Trump down. And you dgaf if you have to burn down (literally even) the country just for gaining and maintaining power. That's the filthy scum you are.

So, Trump has had these "classified documents" for almost two years and now, suddenly they are worthy of a FBI raid???
Bwahahahaha!!!!
Apparently the FBI has already seen the documents anyway. But, now they were worried that Trump would destroy them? While he was a thousand miles away in New York???
Bwahahahaha!!!
You dipshyt libs and your Made For TV dramatics. Lol.
No CNN this time but, the NYT was clued in I guess.

Look, this is all about keeping Trump off the ballot in 2024. Nothing more, nothing less. Demwits are terrified of him. They've got nobody....NOBODY who can beat him.
Plus, their "Inflation Bill" is vastly unpopular with the public and will of course wreck the economy. Plus, more than doubling the size of the IRS? Oh yeah, that'll be welcomed with open arms by voters. Lol!
They needed a distraction so their vulnerable House members could vote it through this week. Two birds, one stone.

BUT....they've gone all in on this one. They had better have the goods to indict Trump. I mean they had better have every T crossed and I dotted because the optics of a sitting President weaponizing the FBI to go after a previous and potential opponent for POTUS could easily destroy the Demwits. It's already going to whip the GOP base into a frenzy but, what happens if a big chunk of Independents see through the thinly veiled facade of this obvious political hit job?

This just in from the NWS...Warning: Red Wave approaching....

I'd also add that even though controlling the house, senate, and the presidency, you have ZERO successful policies that help the American people. Just a stream of vomit flowing from your corrupt mouths and a cast of absurd freaks and incompetent morons falling from one failure to another disaster. Anti-Trump is all you've got to motivate the brain dead sheep.

After living through 6 years of constant filthy lies, manufactured scandals, bullshit nothing burger investigations, proven impeachment hoaxes, 2 tiered justice where democrats are allowed to do any illegal thing they want ... Now I'm supposed to think THIS is any different?

It's just another desperate distraction to try to sway public opinion during your daily soap hearings.

You TDS consumed idiots are punks to the scared shitless establishment who have tried every illegal dirty trick to bring Trump down. And you dgaf if you have to burn down (literally even) the country just for gaining and maintaining power. That's the filthy scum you are.
Effin nailed it!
Ditto!

Reactions: IdaCat
it's only about power. he is a threat to their retaining power. that is it.
Could be, still doesnt change the fact that stealing 15 boxes of classified documents from the white house and then "giving them back" while keeping some for a reason will raise alot of eyebrows in the justice system. Like why even take them in the first place is what I am wondering?

So, Trump has had these "classified documents" for almost two years and now, suddenly they are worthy of a FBI raid???
Bwahahahaha!!!!
Apparently the FBI has already seen the documents anyway. But, now they were worried that Trump would destroy them? While he was a thousand miles away in New York???
No, he evidently "gave them back" in janurary while also ommiting some. And lying about something like that makes it 10X more valuable, because why not return it with the rest of them?

Biden won't be stealing 15 boxes of classified documents since he's not a criminal.
No. we will all be suffering from your type of ignorance. Please tell me you aren't buying extra food or fuel. I won't you to trust that things will get cheaper and better.

Reactions: DocPT
Could be, still doesnt change the fact that stealing 15 boxes of classified documents from the white house and then "giving them back" while keeping some for a reason will raise alot of eyebrows in the justice system. Like why even take them in the first place is what I am wondering?
What about destroying your cell while white washing 30 freaking thousand emails from an illegal server. Never got raided. Do you see the reason why one side gets treated different than the other? Do you see why one seems much more egregious yet never investigated?

Her husband was on epstien pedo island logs 26 times known for child raping pedophilia while she wiped complete servers of her records.

And we are raiding Trump's home over this. Give me a ****ing break. And **** anyone that thinks differently.

FZfXoIjXkAUc5kl

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and exemjr
Can we take a moment to marvel at the stupidity and dramatic flair of the OP for comparing a legal search of a residence by the FBI to the Gestapo and Nazism? OP is a waterhead and if your first, second, or third reaction is to somehow link what occurred to Nazism, you should be mocked and also called a waterhead.

Don't know what to make of this, but read today private insurers pay hospital twice what Medicare does and 43% more to doctors. Net, Medicare actually costs taxpayers 50-100% more than what Medicare payroll taxes and coverage premiums to enrollees pay. Damn.
Docs will often say that Medicare will keep the lights on, but private insurance is needed to pay salaries and make our system work. The idea that we get the same level of healthcare in this country by Medicare alone is a fiction.

Reactions: vhcat70
Dude, they have been doing this for 6 years. He scares the shit out of those in power. If they can do this to a POTUS they damn well can do it to Nightwish84 or Bill Derington, and they have been lately.

It’s ridiculous, and if our “ institutions “ can’t have an equal Justice system then they don’t serve the people.
All they’ve done is made Trump stronger with this.
It is interesting how we wasted so much money and time on the Russian hoax that was fabricated by Dems, hearing throughout how there was damning evidence that ended up being nothing but just lies that strengthened our enemies, and the Dem voters blot that out of their memories. Not a problem for them. Dirty politics created division and great waste, but Dems think nothing of it. THAT is cult behavior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT