POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Contained? Russia was running a guerilla war the entire presidency and moving troops into other Baltic areas while they built up Crimea shipyards. Russia was also busy trying to pretend that they weren't being decimated by their fake vaccine. Neither side has made any actual moves yet so we are at the same level of "containment" as when fat cheeto left. The most likely scenario is putin will see that Ukraine isn't worth the trouble. Installing a puppet regime like he had before is a much cleaner and cheaper solution. The Russian economy has been shit for 8+ years now and Sabre rattling is always good for keeping russians as calm 🐑.

Trump was containing Russia about as well as his depends were containing his pants shitting.
q60s16dt1dr81.jpg

These idiots just spew out their nonsense with nothing to back it up. This whole tweet is total nonsense...or better put....a lie.

'DeSantis is now a full-fledged Disney villain attacking students, parents, child advocacy agencies, companies and the majority who oppose his anti-LGBT censorship law #DontSayGay. Data shows schools have become less safe for students under his administration.'

This is some great stuff. Just non stop corruption in the GoP party of pedophiles and felons.

"On more than one occasion, this individual was involved in sexual activities with several of the other girls, the congressman from Florida's 1st Congressional District and myself," Greenberg wrote in the letter in reference to the minor, according to The Daily Beast.
"From time to time, gas money or gifts, rent or partial tuition payments were made to several of these girls, including the individual who was not yet 18. I did see the acts occur firsthand and Venmo transactions, Cash App or other payments were made to these girls on behalf of the Congressman."

In a series of messages exchanged over the encrypted messaging app Signal and obtained by The Daily Beast, Greenberg wrote to Stone: "If I get you $250k in Bitcoin would that help or is this not a financial matter."
"I understand all of this and have taken it into consideration," Stone replied, according to the outlet. "I will know more in the next 24 hours I cannot push too hard because of the nonsense surrounding pardons."
"I hope you are prepared to wire me $250,000 because I am feeling confident," Stone later wrote to Greenberg.

The green new deal includes nothing because it is a resolution not a bill. It is just a text of ideas to fight climate change and build back up the poor and middle class. It has no laws and no enforcement. It's just Congress being a useless Congress as always and proposing a resolution to discuss future legislation. I don't know why Congress is even allowed to pass these useless resolutions. It's just their way of wasting time and getting media attention. It's essentially their grandiose Twitter feed.

Totally agree with her. However all the reasons she wants change (critical thinking, thinking for themselves, etc) is exactly why the lib run schools don't want it
Still a bit skeptical of her, but she seems to have swallowed the red pill. hope we aren't being played. I know she's from the WEF school for international leaders or whatever they call it, but my hope is her experience with that has made her realize just how batshit crazy and tyrannical the whole WEF agenda is.

Still a bit skeptical of her, but she seems to have swallowed the red pill. hope we aren't being played. I know she's from the WEF school for international leaders or whatever they call it, but my hope is her experience with that has made her realize just how batshit crazy and tyrannical the whole WEF agenda is.

It's nuts that anything less than batsh!t crazy is billed as alt right. That's how far the overton window shifted in a very short period of time

@55wildcat

First big bet placed...the over/under is 151.5 (-110). I dropped it down to 149.5 (-135) and bet big on the over. I need 150 points my friend.

Kansas shot lights out in their semifinal game and UNC dropped 81 on Duke. So going with the over.

Reactions: 55wildcat
Good luck buddy, everybody needs gas money these days..wink wink

You take a break from betting? I know you have taken a break from drinking cause your behavior on here has been less bizarre and I haven't gotten any 3am texts lately like 'dude can you take me to The Bell? I wanna flirt with that fat chick at the window some more...also, a burrito would be nice.'

I never, never (did I say never) watch NCAAW. Have never seen one game.
Now, I'll make sure I keep my string intact. This reminds me of why I quit watching my (our) favorite men's college team.

'The nation’s top-ranked women’s team has been steady in their protest all season; led by their woefully woke coach, Dawn Staley.'

Hate to tell you this, but every game I went to at Rupp this year I never saw the men's team during the anthem.

You take a break from betting? I know you have taken a break from drinking cause your behavior on here has been less bizarre and I haven't gotten any 3am texts lately like 'dude can you take me to The Bell? I wanna flirt with that fat chick at the window some more...also, a burrito would be nice.'

Yeah, I've not bet much here lately. Throttled back on the beer as well. Still having issues with back surgery from February. Meds and all. Had another MRI last week, seeing Doctor this afternoon to see if anything was missed..

She’s a paid mouthpiece, just one aimed at you and not me. Look into her background and upbringing, she’s the front woman for the cult she was raised in. Groomed from birth to bring in as many souls and wallets as possible.

Reactions: FirewithFire
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT