POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're gonna have the presidency, house, and senate. Quite the legacy to follow the first half white president in US history. Maybe Donald can take away O'bama's ill-gotten Nobel prize. Rescind it with an EO.

Reactions: Willy4UK
My New York social media is melting down worse than anything I've seen in college basketball. Absolutely Catastrophic. Like they didn't just have the biggest POS "support me or your racist" hollywood/media-backed POTUS for 8-years.

You'd think this was their first chance in 50 years to get their guy in the office.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Jamo I don't want your money bubba.

Think of something fun or something........

If not and your too stubborn my son is in Boy Scouts I'll let it go 50% for a donation to his troop.

But I swear I don't want your money.

NO mother f*****. You will take his money. We need to get a record on this site that at least 1 person pays off their bet (RQ/Fuzz). No dammit you get it

In the midst of some bickering now about which party is really in shambles, Rove just did some nice riffing - both parties (the whole world really) are "roiled" by populism. 3rd time in American history this has happened, according to him.

He does end with a nice familiar refrain: each part nominated the one person the other nominee could defeat....

Not over......why won't they call GA? They called Cali the second it reported and I get it not even mad but WTF!

Also is Clonton asleep yet at her own party?

I have to be honest here: I just hate that liar so much that I'm thrilled that she may fall on her face.

But damn, Donald Trump worries me.

It's funny... Whoever wins.. They celebrate tonight.. But tomorrow all eyes on them.. And those are stern eyes whether it's Trump or Hillary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT