POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Trump wins a northeastern or leftist stronghold state, I'll start to get optimistic. I can't allow myself to think like that though.

I know Willy and a lot of guys on here aren't believers in God but you gotta think that God and/or the universe would have to give us this one considering the left has a crook like Hillary as the leader of a group who consists of BLM, SJWs, government dependent nuts, Hollywood dolts, Muslims and corrupt media.

You'd think, but the universe doesn't give a shit.

If Trump wins a northeastern or leftist stronghold state, I'll start to get optimistic. I can't allow myself to think like that though.

I know Willy and a lot of guys on here aren't believers in God but you gotta think that God and/or the universe would have to give us this one considering the left has a crook like Hillary as the leader of a group who consists of BLM, SJWs, government dependent nuts, Hollywood dolts, Muslims and corrupt media.

Bro- just cause I'm Atheist doesn't mean anything. Other than faith we have about 100% belief pattern on life.

If Trump wins. Maybe I need to re-think my faith

megyn-kelly.jpg

Megyn, fair and balanced.

Bro- just cause I'm Atheist doesn't mean anything. Other than faith we have about 100% belief pattern on life.

If Trump wins. Maybe I need to re-think my faith

Yeah, I was just messing around. I'm just saying you gotta think there's some karma/cosmic being/wizard voodoo that would be like "You know what? That other side has been total assholes. Let's throw this one to the other side."

Reactions: Willy4UK
Fox media keep talking about how Hillary can run all of those other states even if Trump gets Ohio and Florida and NC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT