How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E5dPDOiXoAUThkt

I like Col. Allen West, but just why is he primarying Abbott? Can any of our Texas posters share some enlightenment? @AustinTXCat ... anybody? Thought Abbott was fairly popular....could be wrong.

Like I said I like West, and I'm not at all familiar with Florida congressional politics, but he was in the Congress for only one term I believe, and then got beat by a looney tune left winger.

I like Col. Allen West, but just why is he primarying Abbott? Can any of our Texas posters share some enlightenment? @AustinTXCat ... anybody? Thought Abbott was fairly popular....could be wrong.

Like I said I like West, and I'm not at all familiar with Florida congressional politics, but he was in the Congress for only one term I believe, and then got beat by a looney tune left winger.
Not a Texan, but read an article calling him a rino. West and another conservative is both primarying him.

As far as covid, he wasn't as bad as DeWine or Andy, but he wasn't DeSantis. He was a follower.

When you needed a leader, you got:

2G3SITSS5ZH45MZFS7EZFIXF74.jpg
Not a scientific poll, and things could certainly change, but I know of no one who will vote for DeWine again.
Last year his daughter was running for D.A. of the county they are from and live in and she got pretty well shellacked....even after a radio/TV ad campaign featuring her Dad.

pretty sure I linked three SOLID articles of evidence as well as an autopsy report that supported said evidence.. as with any lib you seem to pick and choose what articles support your narrative..
The autopsy doesn't say, as I read what was posted here, that B was caused by A, just that both happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 55wildcat

Not a Texan either but some are not happy with how he handled covid is what I've heard. And also the frozen windmill situation didnt look good for him either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT