POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the way he carries himself, trump is a poor excuse for a dignified human. On that ground alone I and my family will be voting against him. Wish Romney had gotten the nomination. I have no idea how an a**hat like trump got the ticket.
Would have been hard seeing how Romney wasn't running.

Hillary said she's proud of the race she and Bernie had. I'm not sure about you all, but I've always been very proud of the A's I got in school by having the teacher giving me the answers to the tests.

If it were anybody but Hillary they would be up 25pts on Trump, she has the deck stacked and still can't pull away from this clown. Hmm, it will be interesting if Bernie supporters sit this one out or bite the bullet and vote Hillary.

Would have been hard seeing how Romney wasn't running.
Romney could have stepped in at the convention. He was the best option. Or Rubio or bush the younger. In fact, there were plenty of good options at many junctures. I'm actually in awe of trump's strategic moves to get the ticket.

Saw this posted in another forum and thought it summarized what most non Hillary supporters feel:

Trump is a terrible candidate, but I believe he is the purging fire that American politics needs, if you fvck over the public long enough (like these politicians have been doing for years), we'll elect someone to burn it all down.

Trump is a consequence, not a candidate.

Romney could have stepped in at the convention. He was the best option. Or Rubio or bush the younger. In fact, there were plenty of good options at many junctures. I'm actually in awe of trump's strategic moves to get the ticket.
The names you mentioned did crap in the primaries. As for Romney he had his chance and blew it in 2012. Screw him

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

They were weak and had their chance and got destroyed even when the press wasn't that brutal.

Rubio couldn't even do well in the primaries. Bush was about the most pathetic of the bunch and had no chance due to his name alone. Romney is a weak cuck and got smoked when he had a very good chance.

The names you mentioned did crap in the primaries. As for Romney he had his chance and blew it in 2012. Screw him

*shrug* I'll be voting Hillary because I think trump is an inferior choice. I think we need to prevent an election like this from ever happening again. It's utter nonsense that we have to choose between two poor choices.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
They were weak and had their chance and got destroyed even when the press wasn't that brutal.

Rubio couldn't even do well in the primaries. Bush was about the most pathetic of the bunch and had no chance due to his name alone. Romney is a weak cuck and got smoked when he had a very good chance.

There are two people who are viable candidates, and who are actually conservative, and who could be destroying her. One didn't run (Pence) and one dropped out before the primary barely started (Walker). The rest of the primary candidates, with the possible exception of Christie, simply weren't cut out for this. Ultimately, the guy who did win may yet win the general, despite media interference. This thing is far from over.

Couple quick thoughts:

(1) Trump exceeded expectations. There were times (particularly when he was attacking the moderators early/often) that I thought he was going off the rails, but he reeled it back in

(2) He stopped the bleeding but I don't think he improved his position much; that's probably a "win" for his campaign and the RNC

(3) Two things that will get the most play, IMO: The idea of prosecuting the loser of the election and, to a lesser degree, the fact that he basically threw Pence's statements out the window

(4) Hillary fought too much

(5) I need a shower after that. Nobody came out looking good. Trump seemed pretty effective at making Hillary look like a lying Washington insider, but he also was very erratic and said some concerning things that would make big waves in any other election....but they won't this year. Too much tabloid stuff waiting to be discussed.

go to google...... type in percentage of slaves that were muslim and you get this

By 1800, some 500,000 Africans arrived in what became the United States. Historians estimate that between 15 and 30 percent of all enslaved African men and less than 15 percent of the enslaved African women were Muslims.

LOL at acting like they were slaves because they were muslim..... they were slaves because of their color

Reactions: d2atTech
Clinton won again. you guys just keep seeing what you want to and hearing what you want to but in November reality will strike that the lesser of two evils in Clinton will win

Hillary did not win this debate. Trump struggled the first debate and on the recording response, but he rattled Hillary, she was clearly shaken on the emails.
She replied that her Goldman Sachs speech was about the movie Lincoln, wtf was that?

Clinton won again. you guys just keep seeing what you want to and hearing what you want to but in November reality will strike that the lesser of two evils in Clinton will win
I don't care who won but I know that many people are tired of politics the way they are and he hits on a lot of those points. That is why he remains in this race despite being a bad candidate.

Trump definitely won the debate, but Clinton still has a pretty big lead in the grand scheme. But the election is not over, and it will be an interesting month.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
go to google...... type in percentage of slaves that were muslim and you get this

By 1800, some 500,000 Africans arrived in what became the United States. Historians estimate that between 15 and 30 percent of all enslaved African men and less than 15 percent of the enslaved African women were Muslims.

LOL at acting like they were slaves because they were muslim..... they were slaves because of their color

I think what the poster meant was that the Muslims here at the time were slaves.

Hillary did not win this debate. Trump struggled the first debate and on the recording response, but he rattled Hillary, she was clearly shaken on the emails.
She replied that her Goldman Sachs speech was about the movie Lincoln, wtf was that?

It would a lie good sir. I think trump and Hillary need to stop politicking and start acting like leaders

Greater.

Uh, I know that. Apparently you did not. Do you go to Hillary Clinton.com to check facts?

So frustrating. Trump needs to know specifics, Hillary can just say a jumble of words then "refer to my website"

Glad Trump called out the moderators, that seemed effective . . .but damn America is ****ed. How did we get to this point? That was more like an episode of Maury than a presidential debate.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
There are two people who are viable candidates, and who are actually conservative, and who could be destroying her. One didn't run (Pence) and one dropped out before the primary barely started (Walker). The rest of the primary candidates, with the possible exception of Christie, simply weren't cut out for this. Ultimately, the guy who did win may yet win the general, despite media interference. This thing is far from over.

Walker was my pick when this all started and he was the first to drop out. Guy had a history of making it work with Dems in Wisconsin.

Reactions: UK82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT