ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
English teacher, 29, at $38,000-a-year New Jersey prep school had 'sex with her 16-year-old student in a park after telling him "I want your hands on me" in a Snapchat message'
  • Alyssia Marie Reddy's charges include institutional sexual assault, unlawful contact with a minor and corruption of a minor
  • Police say Reddy gave the student her cell phone number and then added him on Snapchat in December 2016
  • The student said that he received messages from Reddy in February 2017 saying: 'I want your hands on me'
  • Three weeks following those messages, Reddy drove herself and the student to a park in Solebury Township, Pennsylvania, where they had sex
  • A report was filed with police on November 20 and Reddy was arrested on Friday
  • She was fired from her job as a history teacher at St Paul's School for Girls in Maryland
Alyssia-Marie-Reddy.png

Confused

Do boys go to "school for girls"?

Nevermind...read it again. Previous job.

No read the story and am really confused. She teaches in two states and picks up kid in the third.

Last edited:
Wood. She could put on 20 pounds and still wood. Look at dem titties. How could you tell them no?

ADVERTISEMENT