ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty (substitute) teacher alert!

All my damned substitute teachers looked like this. 😡

E9-F1-CE75-C2-F8-4-FAF-8349-E82-F777-E458-B.jpg
2, 4, 3, 1.

He was 17. So, if a 28 year-old man seduces a 17 year-old girl, that would be okay to you?
Just like in many other aspects males and females are very different. You can’t say it’s the same in any way imo. No I would not be for that, but guys are different than girls, sorry if that doesn’t serve your narrative bro

Just like in many other aspects males and females are very different. You can’t say it’s the same in any way imo. No I would not be for that, but guys are different than girls, sorry if that doesn’t serve your narrative bro
Seems you have the narrative. I had a question.

#bros!

Reactions: Ed323232
Agree. at 17 my ego and confidence would have been supercharged if i had been “seduced” by a hot teacher like her. but most 17 yr old boys can’t keep their mouth shut and that’s when, what should have been a cherished memory of a lifetime turns to shit.

Reactions: roguemocha
State laws are pretty specific as to 'age of consent'. They do not and, in my opinion, should not differentiate between males and females. So, saying it's OK for 17-YO boy but not for a 17-YO girl is just ridiculous. Does the law in that state say a 17 YO has the legal ability to make such a decision, yes or no? If no, she's guilty. If yes, then it's inappropriate but not illegal. You can't have a double standard when the law is black and white.

As a 17 YO, I would have definitely had a go. That would not have made her actions legal regardless of how big my smile might have been afterwards (hers, probably not so much).

Reactions: Ed323232 and blubo
Okay then ask the kid, did you want to do this, do you regret it? If he's like for sure I'd do it again! Then they can both leave freely...

Reactions: blubo
So if a person is 17 and 364 days old there's NO WAY they can make their own decisions but one day later they can join the military and bang anyone they want?
There is a reason why we as a community decide an age of consent. If you are 28 and cannot wait a few days, you may want to contemplate you own emotional problems. If you are 28 and cannot stop yourself from engaging with a minor, you probably have diagnosable issues.

Did you buy the 17 year-old alcohol? “Sure, but she said she liked it and would do it again.” Oh, well then, never mind.

immature decisions lead to bad outcomes. Not sorry.

There is a reason why we as a community decide an age of consent. If you are 28 and cannot wait a few days, you may want to contemplate you own emotional problems. If you are 28 and cannot stop yourself from engaging with a minor, you probably have diagnosable issues.

Did you buy the 17 year-old alcohol? “Sure, but she said she liked it and would do it again.” Oh, well then, never mind.

immature decisions lead to bad outcomes. Not sorry.
Have you heard Shane Gillis's bit about having to be the first guy to voice his opinion on what the age of consent should be? That's good stuff. I don't care really, I'm 40 and usually date/hangout with gals in their mid 20s to 30s, so I'm good lol.

So if a person is 17 and 364 days old there's NO WAY they can make their own decisions but one day later they can join the military and bang anyone they want?
You can say that for a lot of things: obtaining a driver's license, legally drinking, renting a car, etc. Pretty empty argument. Any restriction based on age is, by definition, going to change between the day before and the day after. There has to be some measurable standard vs. 'well, she's mature for her age' or 'he doesn't act like a child'. Doesn't make the law less enforceable.

And a potential victim being asked if they liked it and then excusing it if they say yes is one bad (and dumb) argument. Giving a 10-year old heroin - hey, he said he liked it. Must be OK. C'mon. You can devise a better argument than the victim is OK with it. I'm sure there are a few abused children who felt like they were pleasing Daddy (or Mommy) - is that OK?

Well, I understand your point and I really don’t care the argument. Any dad won’t like the first guy to wax his daughter and no dad really cares the first girl that his son waxes so here we are.

Reactions: blubo
Jesus Christ y’all will ruin everything. Can’t even say “damn she’s hot, wood” anymore without y’all arguing. Jeez it’s getting tiresome reading this board much anymore. Sorry Bob, I appreciate your work and for the record-WOOD!!

Jesus Christ y’all will ruin everything. Can’t even say “damn she’s hot, wood” anymore without y’all arguing. Jeez it’s getting tiresome reading this board much anymore. Sorry Bob, I appreciate your work and for the record-WOOD!!
Could just ignore it. Ignoring things ya don’t like works well for the enjoyment of life. Don’t pay attention to people you think are dumb. It’s like a life hack.

• Wow
Reactions: UK till Death
Could just ignore it. Ignoring things ya don’t like works well for the enjoyment of life. Don’t pay attention to people you think are dumb. It’s like a life hack.
Great advice but you see, I’ve been coming to this board for a very long time and this isn’t something I don’t like. Hence the reason I keep coming back. I easily ignore stuff I don’t like but I really don’t want to ignore this board. I like reading some it. Funny stuff but it’s just getting tiresome cause people can’t even joke anymore

I really don’t want to ignore this board. I like reading some it. Funny stuff but it’s just getting tiresome cause people can’t even joke anymore
well people aren’t gonna change, so if reading the board is tiresome then that’s on you and how ya let other peoples’ opinions affect ya.

87% of the posts I make are jokes. You can joke all at want. The reaction just depends on how good ya are.

It’s worked out great for them and other people. Of course it has its downsides and bad examples as well, like other things. Sometimes it good to be outside of your comfort zone and be open minded to different cultures and norms.
Hey I’m glad anytime I see a marriage last. I’ve been married 23 years so good for them

Reactions: Ron Mehico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT