ADVERTISEMENT

Plus Minus from USC Game

thedahc

Freshman
Aug 3, 2006
How does the plus Minus from the game fit with what you thought?

In order of best to worst:
Bradshaw=4
Onyenso=-1
Edwards=-5
Wagner=-9
Reed=-10
Dillingham= -11
Ivisic=-13
Reeves =-18
Mitchell=-22

The problem with a game like this, is that when you lose pretty handedly, your best guys (the ones on the floor) will generally have the worst looking plus/minus. In no way was Reeves and Mitchell our worst performers, while edwards was one of our best.

I also remember that we actually had a positive plua/minus going for a bit when Edwards AND Dj were on the bench. Then DJ came back in and it was erased.

The problem with a game like this, is that when you lose pretty handedly, your best guys (the ones on the floor) will generally have the worst looking plus/minus. In no way was Reeves and Mitchell our worst performers, while edwards was one of our best.

I also remember that we actually had a positive plua/minus going for a bit when Edwards AND Dj were on the bench. Then DJ came back in and it was erased.
If the guys with the most minutes have the worst +/- … that suggests to me that we got beat handily with our best on the floor.

If the guys with the most minutes have the worst +/- … that suggests to me that we got beat handily with our best on the floor.

It could, But sometimes +- is really just telling us who played the most minutes. I mean, in no way did Edwards play better than Reeves or Tre.. but thats what his +- would tell us

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT