ADVERTISEMENT

Please be ok Wagner

Honestly with the way we are playing just sit him for the month of December. Other guys can step up in his place. While I would love for him to drop a 30 burger at Yum in front of Louisville fans I think we should have him heal properly in time for conference play.

There is nothing worse than people throwing around the word "hate"and other negative words. I'm approaching 80 and maybe its just a generational thing and has a different meaning for me. JMO.
I’m a Xenial ‘78-82 and not to sound hypocritical, but I hate Hate. There aren’t many things I hate in this world, but people who hate based on irrational anger is at or near the top of my list.

I heard he broke his toe. Idk how accurate that is.
Been there and done that. I buddy taped mine and kept playing through (in a contact sport with cleats mind you) but I imagine he’ll get different advice. Whatever it is I hope he heals quickly!

I’ll be honest with you, I’ve yet to see these Wagner “haters” that you and a few others continue to reference. Being critical and/or concerned about his slump isn’t the definition of a “hater”. This isn’t Saul Smith we are talking about here.

Just claiming “haters!” when there aren’t any to be seen doesn’t make it true or fact.
You havn't been paying attention then. They're here.

I’ll be honest with you, I’ve yet to see these Wagner “haters” that you and a few others continue to reference. Being critical and/or concerned about his slump isn’t the definition of a “hater”. This isn’t Saul Smith we are talking about here.

Just claiming “haters!” when there aren’t any to be seen doesn’t make it true or fact.
It’s part of the modern mindset. What’s behind it, strangely enough, is a lack of competitive ethic.

If you make people who disagree with you out to be devils and replace what they actually say with hyperbolic extremes, then any time anything comes down the pipe that’s out of line with those extreme restatements, you can claim it proves those devils were wrong. Therefore idiots. Therefore you and people who agree with you verbatim are the only smart people. Pow. Victory. Congratulations, Kingdom of Dopamine.

Only problem is, when victories come that easy it’s a lot harder to roll out of bed early every day and tough it out for some actual victory down the road somewhere.

Reactions: TheDude73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT