ADVERTISEMENT

Playing zone does not prepare our guys for the NBA.

Final four or better in over 50 percent of his seasons here. The only NCAA tourney he didn't perform was in 16 when we were misseaded. WCS doesn't get hurt in 14 we win it all. If Poy doesn't get hurt we win in 15 and probably go undeafeted. Yet people not only fall for the trolls they jump on the band wagon. They don't even realize the trolls don't even believe their own crap.
I’m glad to have Cal. He’s done a remarkable job. I guess I thought so highly of the jobs that he did at UMass and Memphis, that he would come in here and dominate college basketball and win 3-4 titles in a 7-8 stretch.
It’s just freaking hard, and we’ve had some tough breaks, plus John Higgins.

Again, he’s been tremendous, but was just hoping for a Wooden type of run. I was expecting too much.

Reactions: Dablueman
I’m glad to have Cal. He’s done a remarkable job. I guess I thought so highly of the jobs that he did at UMass and Memphis, that he would come in here and dominate college basketball and win 3-4 titles in a 7-8 stretch.
It’s just freaking hard, and we’ve had some tough breaks, plus John Higgins.

Again, he’s been tremendous, but was just hoping for a Wooden type of run. I was expecting too much.
I think we have come closer to that then people think. We had a legit shot in 11, 14, 15 and last season. Just some poor luck with injuries and selection of the officials

Reactions: kev69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT