ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Washington repping the pigs

I think most agree here. Hand out with Cal all you want ... he was your coach. No problem.

But do NOT wear another college's logo. He could even have a plain red shirt on and I'd be fine with it ... but not cool to wear an Arkansas shirt.

What fact? The fact that a guy crying online about a dudes choice of tee shirt he chose to wear is now calling folks "weak"? The irony.
You’re the only one talking about crying, then you assume to know intelligence levels, despite having autocorrect mess ups as well. And we both know you only critique grammar because you’re weak and have nothing else to say. For that record, i didn’t say I even cared. I just said some fans will disown him. You’re the one talking about crying in a car and anointing yourself warrior of the internet. Personally, I don’t give 2 shits if you wanna talk about how you would cry in a car, so go ahead, but don’t get defensive after you say something as dumb as that someone takes you up on calling your stupidity out.

And if your gonna try to talk smack or have banter, don’t go back and add to your post 5 minutes later when your mommy tells you what you should’ve said.

Reactions: TM2013
You’re the only one talking about crying, then you assume to know intelligence levels, despite having autocorrect mess ups as well. And we both know you only critique grammar because you’re weak and have nothing else to say. For that record, i didn’t say I even cared. I just said some fans will disown him. You’re the one talking about crying in a car and anointing yourself warrior of the internet. Personally I don’t give 2 shits if you wanna talk about how you would cry in a car so go ahead but don’t get defensive after you say something as dumb as that someone takes you up on calling your stupidity out.
You'll be OK lil bro. Make sure you're using the appropriate PPE out here while typing out these long winded responses. Wouldn't want you to get carpal tunnel. Have a blessed one.

This stuff don’t matter. Give it 5 or 6 years and they all come back to do the Y. I expect all these guys to be polite to Cal.

This. There is a reason that smile looks so genuine…. Almost as if they joked about how this would be received right before.

Cal loves his little digs and petty moments. He’s done it towards the fanbase while he was here. He’s done it towards other coaches while he was here. He’s done it towards local and national media at every stop he’s been at…including already chastising the Arkansas media.
Genuinely curious, when did he chastise the Arkansas media?

piss on him

what is just as bad is Cal encouraged this - and I suspect its because of so many of his former players say I love Cal but Kentucky is my school.

Cal's ego is the type where he expects every player to switch allegiance just like this ungrateful jerk.

Reactions: TM2013
Stuff like this reminds me of how Calipari prioritizes loyalty. He gets off on that stuff.

Yet, he was never loyal to Kentucky. It's weird. He wants loyalty to him, but he himself is anything but loyal with how he mishandled our program.

I'm glad he's gone.

You're*

But kuddos to you for atleast using the appropriate version of the word "weak". Knowing YOUR intelligence level I'm shocked you didn't use "week".

For the record, I have no dog in this particular nerd fight. But… “kuddos” ?

• Haha
Reactions: wardlow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT