ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino texts to Gatto hmmmm

Seriously, UofL has continued to amaze me time and time again over the last few years. Everytime I think the crazy news cycle is dying out, and the scandal is becoming boring, some new asinine detail comes out that makes you think "This cant be real can it?"
Yet some are making a case to keep Jurich(who rode herd on all this)but then again it doesn't make any difference post UNC ruling,keep him ,don't keep him it doesn't matter

I agree totally! I keep wondering when someone will take control of the train wreck that is UL? It isn't only this but the whole university is in shambles. They are $100 mill short with the foundation. There has been so much going on over there for the last 25 years. They have always wanted to be big boys. They wanted to run with the big dogs. This is fine and well, and to be expected. Where problems jump up is when they lie, cheat and steal to accomplish their aspirations. No one really gave a damn that Ramsey was using the foundation as his personal slush fund.....he was bringing big donations in. They didn't care that Lord Turtleneck was skimming.....he was getting them into bigger and better conferences. It didn't matter that they have a sleazy athletic dept/teams. They were making money and winning.....
They sold their souls to the devil years ago when a group in an room somewhere in Louisville decided they wanted to run with the big dogs and be a big time school. They just went about it the wrong way and it has finally caught up with them.
They are about to return to what they were before Crum and the Pipe.Pay no attention UL,don't worry that is just WKU passing you by in the order of most relevant sports schools in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.Within a year or so they will be lucky to win a game in the ACC in basketball or football.

Reactions: awf
Probably at UL. [eyeroll]
Unfortunately no. He got his J.D. at Kentucky, Class of '81.

His last explanation might make sense..... if it didn't have the second part about getting in touch with Jordan. And I doubt Pitino uses the phrase "n he will get u back" in a text message to his attorney.

Unfortunately no. He got his J.D. at Kentucky, Class of '81.

His last explanation might make sense..... if it didn't have the second part about getting in touch with Jordan. And I doubt Pitino uses the phrase "n he will get u back" in a text message to his attorney.

So we were in school at the same time. I should have gone over to the law department and kicked him in the gonads.

Reactions: deplion
When I first glanced at this thread. I thought it said.. Pitino texts Gotti, as in John Gotti. If Gotti wasn't dead, it would make sense that him and Pitino would be texting buddies. After all the 2 of them are about as low down as they come. Birds of a feather

Here's another factoid that makes the "supposed" texts a bunch of BS. The August 1 text from Rick to "Jim" was recorded at 10:01 p.m.!!!!!

As we know from Rick's prior reasoning that exonerated him from the hooker scandal, he was asleep by then!!!!! There can be no doubt whatsoever that these are bogus and fabricated.

Reactions: Bluesnky
Seriously, UofL has continued to amaze me time and time again over the last few years. Everytime I think the crazy news cycle is dying out, and the scandal is becoming boring, some new asinine detail comes out that makes you think "This cant be real can it?"

Funny you say that. When it comes to U6, I try to get a perspective outside of what Kentucky fans think (since we know Pitino, the fans are insane).

I was talking to a friend
from the northeast (he's more of a pro fan, but will cheer for Boston college) on Facebook last night and he asked if Pitino abs their fans lived in this world. I could only laugh

ADVERTISEMENT