ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino press conference

small_dick_rick_zps80itdsw2.jpeg

Why? He is low life, worthless POS baby killer.
For some reason I expect more from a lawyer. At any rate, just because he does horrible things doesn't mean we should stoop to that level. Besides, after losing a child and a brother-in-law/best friend in 9/11, you may have a few screws loose too.

For some reason I expect more from a lawyer. At any rate, just because he does horrible things doesn't mean we should stoop to that level. Besides, after losing a child and a brother-in-law/best friend in 9/11, you may have a few screws loose too.
Stoop to what level? You equate screwing bimbos on restaurant tables while you are married and paying for abortions to the jokes posted here? Get real. And if he held his brother in law in such great regard, he wouldn't have allowed whores to screw players and recruits in the dorm named after him.

I am not a Louisville backer...I support my Cats all the way. I am however, a human being, who tries to have a little compassion for their fellow man. Yes even Pitino and pieces of garbage like some of you who apparently can't let other people have various opinions if they don't agree with yours. Yes, I do believe abortion is wrong. I am sure those of you who are judging him based on that have NEVER done anything wrong at all. I can even have a little compassion for idiots like you dor your lack of heart.

Speaking of Pitino I have a serious health question.

Does taking long baths really soak the prostate? Is that a good thing?

And to add to that, is it Prostrate, or prostate?

TIA

Prostate. and only if you soak it incider.

I am not a Louisville backer...I support my Cats all the way. I am however, a human being, who tries to have a little compassion for their fellow man. Yes even Pitino and pieces of garbage like some of you who apparently can't let other people have various opinions if they don't agree with yours. Yes, I do believe abortion is wrong. I am sure those of you who are judging him based on that have NEVER done anything wrong at all. I can even have a little compassion for idiots like you dor your lack of heart.
:cry:

Stoop to what level? You equate screwing bimbos on restaurant tables while you are married and paying for abortions to the jokes posted here? Get real. And if he held his brother in law in such great regard, he wouldn't have allowed whores to screw players and recruits in the dorm named after him.
Sheesh you're a nasty human being. The irony.

Reactions: susan2361

Thanks for sharing with all of us lowlife's Susan....

kUcchMe5mTsxOb_ew3Dyfi7VG7HyGwPznjfNe5fXyjF4iwivexl7KFa9xg5N76v_GFRcYoa5YA=w327-h371-no

oh boy - that escalated quickly

so anyway
did anyone listen to what was said, and is willing to share it, or am I going to go have to find out for myself?
[winking]

You need to have tough skin if you are going to come into the locker room and try to smack the boys around.

Not every female is going to be as rock solid as you and Kay.

(I'm really not this sexist, just needed to break up the Diallo holocaust)

Speaking of Pitino I have a serious health question.

Does taking long baths really soak the prostate? Is that a good thing?

And to add to that, is it Prostrate, or prostate?

TIA
Prostate

Hot sitz baths do not soak the prostate. The heat does tend to help relax the tissues in the area of the prostate, and will give some relief from pain caused by an inflamed prostate.

Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine .

Reactions: Blouman
Well I'm like a lot of posters with Pitino. If he really held his brother in law in such high regard why did he treat his wife so poorly and disrespectfully?

I have compassion for his brother in law and everyone else who lost their life that day, but not a wife cheating, lying, baby killing bastard.

Pitino said
1) The NCAA will not be too harsh on them because of what they have already done to themselves and the NCAA will do nothing to effect future things on the program.
2) The day they met with NCAA was one of the hardest days could have had the way they questioned UL for so many hours.
3) He is super excited about Adel coming back and thinks they are going to be a great defensive team and a great fast break team.
4) Is going to put Adel at the 2 and King at the 3. Adel wants the NCAA championship bad and King was peeved at Pitino for putting him on a short lease. Pitino did not like King telling him that.
5) Mad at NCAA accusing him of not controlling the sex ringleader.

ADVERTISEMENT