ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino press conference

poppycat

Junior
Sep 23, 2006
UL announced a RP press conference for 12:00 today ??
Any news? Nothing on the UL free board (Hall).
Nothing important?? or just keep it quite?

It's official...Karen is back.

karen_pitino_zpsfkbnoj5y.jpeg

Speaking of Pitino I have a serious health question.

Does taking long baths really soak the prostate? Is that a good thing?

And to add to that, is it Prostrate, or prostate?

TIA

Did Pitino have to leave one of his Miami mansions to get back to Minardi for this breaking news?

Speaking of Pitino I have a serious health question.

Does taking long baths really soak the prostate? Is that a good thing?

And to add to that, is it Prostrate, or prostate?

TIA
Take that subject up with the UL player that wanted more than two fingers according to Powell. He probably knows about that stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: morgousky
Pitino, "What our guys meant was they wanted white girls who install sprinkler systems that squirt from the ceiling. Just one big misunderstanding, nothing to see here."

All the NCAA has to do is check out Terry Rozier in the shower. She said the girls all remarked about the size of his dong.

the simpletons are all giddy again....look for the "I am for UL" plates to blow the roof off ... get em while ya can per say...already claiming final material if dung returns...

Take that subject up with the UL player that wanted more than two fingers according to Powell. He probably knows about that stuff.
I'm far from a Pitino fan but 9/11 jokes about Pitino aren't funny.
I agree that the 9/11 jokes about Pitino aren't funny. For those of you who don't know, he lost his best friend in one of the towers that day. plus other people he knew well. Try and have a little compassion.

I agree that the 9/11 jokes about Pitino aren't funny. For those of you who don't know, he lost his best friend in one of the towers that day. plus other people he knew well. Try and have a little compassion.
He also paid to have a baby killed he helped conceive Susan !! You want to ask him or her about compassion ? I didn't think so !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT