ADVERTISEMENT

Picard, Season Three

J_Dee

Junior
Mar 21, 2008
I couldn't finish season one and season two was an easy pass after I read a synopsis. But so far season three's pretty much been a good (definitely not perfect, but good) Star Trek: The Next Generation movie, which is what this show should've been to begin with, and I'm loving the heck out of it.

Anyone else watching?

I couldn't finish season one and season two was an easy pass after I read a synopsis. But so far season three's pretty much been a good (definitely not perfect, but good) Star Trek: The Next Generation movie, which is what this show should've been to begin with, and I'm loving the heck out of it.

Anyone else watching?
I actually enjoyed the 1st 2 seasons. I definitely like this the best though.

Reactions: J_Dee
I wanted to like season one. But it never really hooked me, and I was pretty much totally checked out after
Dr. Jurati straight-up committed premeditated murder on her helpless mentor and Picard (as well as everyone else) just totally let it slide. And then Picard got a brand-new state-of-the-art Soong-type android body...that for some reason looks and performs just like his old, physically feeble human body. XD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT