ADVERTISEMENT

Permanent Uniforms

my initial reaction to your thread title was a tattooed on uniforms
Maybe for the Women's volleyball team, that would work.

As for Basketball, It's the denim uni's. Anything else is a hard no. The biggest travesty being that Josh "Jorts" Harrelson never got to wear this masterpiece.

iu

Any else think the ‘93 throwbacks should be the permanent uniforms?

I think they are way better looking than the style they currently have
It probably depends on your age.

I bet the younger guys on here say no.

The older guys say yes.

I remember that team, and that style, so I vote yes.

Reactions: ck-2 and Wonky

As for Basketball, It's the denim uni's. Anything else is a hard no. The biggest travesty being that Josh "Jorts" Harrelson never got to wear this masterpiece.

iu
They were hated by most. No

iu
The denims looked just like unCHEAT blue on tv.

Any else think the ‘93 throwbacks should be the permanent uniforms?

I think they are way better looking than the style they currently have
I hate those shorts. Hated them back then. They looked like an off brand manufacturer style you would find at Walmart at the time.

Reactions: sdryan2
Should be the permanent road uni. The home all white we have now is good. Unless you want to bring back the old belt buckle short shorts!!

Our permanent unis need to be something original, exclusive only to Kentucky. I like the 93s, but they could be tweaked. IMO, the idea of the checkerboard was fine, it was just horribly executed. I honestly feel the denim should seriously be looked into again. With modern high def TVs, it could probably be done pretty well now. Maybe a combo of Kentucky blue and denim. We used to use a two toned blue checkerboard. Maybe something along those lines. IDK

They should bring back throwback uniforms from 48, 49, 51, 58, 78, 96, 98, 12 - wear each for one home game.

Make a killing on throw back merchandise sales and auction off game worn stuff for charity.

Win-win.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Am I the only fan who just doesn't care about our uniform choice? I'm good with anything as long as we don't go back to short shorts.

Reactions: know1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT