ADVERTISEMENT

Per UL fan "Jurich is going to come out guns blazing"

I found it funny that UL's mess was damn near last on PTI today, behind important topics like KD saying Kyrie is better than AI and that Lebron cut his hair off. Jurich may go guns blazin' but unfortunately most of the world won't listen. Even when UL is reaching uncharted waters they still can't get the attention they so desperately want.

I watched Sportscenter for a whole hour today and I seriously don't think they even mentioned it. How is this not a bigger story?
#LouisvilleDidn'tExist2013

The Louisville program, and especially the fan base, is pure ghetto. That's why it's a complete disaster.

Like the Portland area louisville/ mixed with Jefferson mall and Dixie hwy ghetto lol.

Most of their fans are trash. And Even the semi intelligent ones that post on the boards are ducking their head in the sand and actually defending all this. It's absolutely absurd

Reactions: ukfan041
Per UL fan "Jurich is going to come out guns blazing"

HUH? WTF is that dumb ass Jurich gonna do? OMG how retarded are some of these UL goofballs? I bet Emmert is somewhere in hiding already pissing his pants afraid of the mighty Tom Jurich.. NOT

Reactions: ukalum1988
I don't know much about this new president they have...but I guarantee if these things happened at UK, they would clean house. Because they did before. Calipari would resign. Pitino on the other hand plays the victim. Yet, Pitino would have been gone after his first sexcapade. UK actually cares about it's image as a whole and understands there is also a university there and without it there would be no athletic teams. Louisville on the other hand....

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
banned from the louisville board because i post truth, and truth is we need to clean house. should have done so after porchini's
Wow. I'm genuinely impressed. :fistbump::fistbump:
ruppSypherhead.jpg

You've always been a good poster here. Do you think it's time to cut ties Jurich? He has seen a lot of embarrassing scandals at UL and still avoids blame for any of it.
The problem is that Jurich and Pitino are tied together...

Pitino must know something that could really hurt Jurich, because there's no way that any other AD would or even COULD keep Pitino at this point.

Also, there's more to the fact that Jurich makes more than 5 TIMES the money that Barnhardt makes.

Everyone says that it's not Jurich's fault and that he's just taking the money offered to him and all that, but to pay someone more than 3 times the industry standard would not be necessary unless there was more to it.

Also, there's the deal that Jurich's son makes almost as Barnhardt does...

Something is fishy with all that.

I guarantee that there is a lot more under the surface going on at UofL.

The best could still be yet to come.

The NCAA can't be pleased with the the way they have responded after the report came out. That can't help. Most of the time guys that come out "guns blazing" get killed. Can't see them winning their appeal.

Please sue the NCAA so we can get Pitino, Jurich, and others under oath.

I would be glued to the live broadcast.

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
How can the new president stand up there and say they are starting fresh but yet keep Jurich?

His name was all in that audit, a willing and knowing participant in a lot of their shady dealings. He was on the emails where he was told to keep things hushed. He pretended to donate money to the school for tuition and salaries when really he was funneling money back to the foundation for athletic properties. Jurich and his son both raked in lots of disclosed money , hidden through the foundation

I will never understand how he was able to survive this.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Guns blazin huh..Well Tommy "The Enforcer" Jurich has taken enough money from the UL fund to be able to buy himself a good size arsenal to try and take down the NCAA. Jurich and Pitino may very well spend time working on their resume's because J David Grissom a member of the UL board is fed up to his ear lobs with these two clowns. I dont see how in the hell Jurich can even show his face in the city of Louisville. The entire school and athletic program is trash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT