ADVERTISEMENT

Per UL fan "Jurich is going to come out guns blazing"

Yeah cause we all saw how fiery he was at the press conference lol. Nearly every question, he looked at Chuck to answer for him. He had his tail tucked and had nothing to say cause I think he feels the walls crumbling down on his empire that he built. If UK had pulled all of this crap from hookers to audits I wouldn't be online running my mouth like their fans. They should be utterly embarrassed and ashamed but I guess that's why they go together so well

Apparently they have already come out guns blazing. Have you seen all the threats towards Andre McGee? But our entire fan base is trash because of a couple goofballs who threatened a idiot referee. But all of their threats don't make national news. Mostly because no one cares about that fan base!

I found it funny that UL's mess was damn near last on PTI today, behind important topics like KD saying Kyrie is better than AI and that Lebron cut his hair off. Jurich may go guns blazin' but unfortunately most of the world won't listen. Even when UL is reaching uncharted waters they still can't get the attention they so desperately want.

giphy.gif

Reactions: jameslee32
Might just be bar talk, but i'm hearing word that there is a dog fight on the way. Lawyers arming up, and the scorched earth battle plans are already in place. Not only for this most recent scandal decision, but for any others that might pop up and gain traction down the road.

No body is planning on going quietly and all are ready for a blood bath no matter the expense financially, collaterally, reputation wise, etc...

A real legal orgy is brewing in "da ville".

I believe Jurich will be gone soon...the more info that comes out about how corrupt Ramsey and the admin were, he's going to be involved in that too

Nah, he knows where the bodies are buried. He has dirt on everyone who is someone in this city. He's untouchable.

Might just be bar talk, but i'm hearing word that there is a dog fight on the way. Lawyers arming up, and the scorched earth battle plans are already in place. Not only for this most recent scandal decision, but for any others that might pop up and gain traction down the road.

No body is planning on going quietly and all are ready for a blood bath no matter the expense financially, collaterally, reputation wise, etc...

A real legal orgy is brewing in "da ville".

It just seems like they are running out of money to do all of this lawyering up and fighting back. There have been so many scandals, embezzlement schemes, sex scandals and the like that I'm just not sure how they don't get it by now. I would be embarrassed beyond belief to have UofLoL as my alma mater. There's a hiring freeze on at the university, there's an interim President, there's all the misuse of funds at the foundation from that recently published audit.... and it goes on and on.

I'm sure there will plenty of lawyers lined up to take their money, but I don't think they have any chance of success with the appeal. If they do succeed, color the NCAA gone and completely ineffective.

I found it funny that UL's mess was damn near last on PTI today, behind important topics like KD saying Kyrie is better than AI and that Lebron cut his hair off. Jurich may go guns blazin' but unfortunately most of the world won't listen. Even when UL is reaching uncharted waters they still can't get the attention they so desperately want.
SIrius XM College gave Pitino NO PASS today. Every person I heard thought that they got what they deserved and to try to shift blame on the NCAA was low class.

The NCAA does suck.

But, this isn't the battle that's going to bring about its demise.

Per UL fan "Jurich is going to come out guns blazing"

I hope no more UofL football players get shot......

What!!!

You think jurich is the one that shot the two football players?

I thought I had the only logical explanation for what happened there, a flying saucer landed on the roof where there were no cameras, panicked when the two huge football players dwarfed them and shot them with their regular guns instead of their ray guns which leave no signs, and of course everyone knows about the loss of memory when the little green men abduct you.

This makes more sense, jurich was mad at the two players for hurting his APR, had a few drinks and then shot them, not remembering that the one committed to UK first and didn't qualify, then qualified at Transfer U at the last minute under mysterious circumstances, poor kid probably couldn't even pass the basket weaving class. Then he reloaded and proceeded to point the gun at every individual there and tell them they were next in line if one word leaked out. And with his own neck on the line no doubt there was no limit to the amount of money he spent on the police and press to keep them quiet, with another $5,000,000 on the line per year money would be no object, even if he had to dip in to his own money instead of the foundations.

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense than my original theory.

Jurich was also the AD when UofL almost received the "death penalty" from the NCAA in 1998. He might want to keep those "blazing guns" to a minimum. Jurich is lucky to still have a job, imo.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/louisville-b-ball-awaits-its-fate/

But not lucky enough to keep it much longer, IMO.

But it is UNBELIEVABLE that he is making over $5,000,000 a year as as AD and the UNBELIEVABLE things he has consistently gotten away with for almost 20 years.

He should be in jail for some of them, same as BP for misuse of public funds in Arkansas and Slick Rick for what all he engineered to get out of child support for 18 to 21 years.

But money rules in our lawyer dominated courts, and they all have money to burn.

Reactions: thepip
Won't do any good to lawyer up. ul can't sue the NCAA. They are a member of the NCAA, and you can't sue yourself

Reactions: beasleythecard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT