ADVERTISEMENT

Penny Wants Home/Home Series w/UK

On a side note I found a shiny 2018 penny face up in my driveway this morning.

Some sort of sign?

There are at least 30 to 40 schools that would be a more intriguing and exciting home and home series. We already play one ghetto commuter school every year. If UK wanted to branch out from our usual suspects I like this list. Arizona, Oregon, USC, Miami, Nova, Michigan, Georgetown, NC State, Gonzaga, Purdue and Xavier.
^^^^This. Sorry Memphis fans, end of discussion.

kaley-cuoco-the-big-bang-theory-penny-season-11-2017.jpg

Kentucky is not going to even entertain the idea of scheduling a road trip to a mid major. Memphis has nothing to do with it.

Penny is trying to tie himself to our program. Memphis fans are enjoying it because they’ve been so irrelevant and badly want to be recognized. I get it.

But Memphis, you know better. If he continues his recruiting tactics and shots at UK, we will eat every man woman and child in Memphis without remorse. You aren’t even on the level of Louisville, and we have dismantled them without mercy.

Just be careful. You guys know full well what Cal is capable of if you continue down this road. just sayin....

Get ur boy.

Kentucky is not going to even entertain the idea of scheduling a road trip to a mid major. Memphis has nothing to do with it.

Penny is trying to tie himself to our program. Memphis fans are enjoying it because they’ve been so irrelevant and badly want to be recognized. I get it.

But Memphis, you know better. If he continues his recruiting tactics and shots at UK, we will eat every man woman and child in Memphis without remorse. You aren’t even on the level of Louisville, and we have dismantled them without mercy.

Just be careful. You guys know full well what Cal is capable of if you continue down this road. just sayin....

Get ur boy.
Slam dunk!
Memphis, do yourselves a favor and don't be like UofL <===[laughing] it's not pretty.

Reactions: morgousky
Btw lots of Memphis fans believe they would compete in Nashville in attendance. Lololololol.

Kentucky owns Nashville, it would be 85 / 15. It’s so funny because they have no idea what they’re talking about. This is what we mean when we say small time.
And they would hear GO BIG BLUE all night!...sorry Memphis, UK is THE BIG BLUE! The last thing any non conference team wants is a game against UK that UK fans can easily travel to.

Screw that. Other than bbq why the hell would you want to go to Memphis?
Agreed on the BBQ without a doubt. Memphis barbeque is the best, in my opinion. Of course, you should know I grew up in West Tennessee and I'm biased, but I've never had any other BBQ that compares.

But again, I'm not helping a program and a city who have done nothing but show contempt for Calipari and Kentucky. As someone else said, a home and home would be a validation of their program. No thanks. I love Memphis, being a West TN native, but I've been ashamed of them since Calipari took this job. Their behavior has been deplorable and I wouldn't schedule them at all until they apologize to the best coach in their history who dragged them out of the depths of mediocrity.

Get ur boy.

Truer words have never been spoken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT