ADVERTISEMENT

Penny Wants Home/Home Series w/UK

119.jpg

No but I’m game to an annual 1:1,matchup between “Lil Penny” and Brad

It would not benefit UK by playing Memphis plus Cal & the team do not need to hear all the insults that would be thrown at them.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Why drag down our strength of schedule? Maybe in a couple years if he turns that mess around but until then what’s the benefit for us?

Why in the world would we do anything to help a program and group of fans who have nothing but contempt for Kentucky? I would make the same argument with Indiana.

I also have nothing but contempt for Indiana.

I’m pretty indifferent to Memphis.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
Not a home and home because of Cal and how they hate him. But yes, at Rupp or neutral site. Id gladly watch Kentucky curb stomp Memphis and send a message to all the recruits

There are at least 30 to 40 schools that would be a more intriguing and exciting home and home series. We already play one ghetto commuter school every year. If UK wanted to branch out from our usual suspects I like this list. Arizona, Oregon, USC, Miami, Nova, Michigan, Georgetown, NC State, Gonzaga, Purdue and Xavier.

Memphis and their fans are absolutely delusional. Scheduling a series with them would just validate, in their minds, that they're a serious basketball school. Everyone else knows they're a joke. I hope they either flame out of the NIT or we beat them by 90 in a first or second round NCAA game. That's the only scenario in which I want UK to play their sorry asses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT