ADVERTISEMENT

Pearl: “We came here to win 9 straight.”

And Pearl might be wearing a big pearl on his finger right now had they not made that killer critical mistake in 2019 fouling that UVA player attempting the 3 pointer with Auburn leading by 2 with 1.5 secs left. What a way to lose a Final Four game, on three free throws.

Does Auburn beat Texas Tech two days later? We’ll never know but what a tough ending.

Why would anybody from Kentucky fly to Nashville?

I agree with you, but I don't think very many Kentucky fans fly to Nashville.

I don’t know why anyone from Kentucky would want to go to Nashville period. Tennessee’s cities suck, the entire state does minus the mountains. Nashville is a congested mess and way overrated. The triangle area of Kentucky / Ohio and the mountain area is way better - beats the sht out of Nashville. Less traffic, as much to do or more, and less violence. I will never understand the obsession some have with Nashville. When I was growing up in Tennessee Nashville was small and packed a punch. Now it’s foreign and jammed up, not too much more to do.

I rant against Nashville all the time figured one more time couldn’t hurt.

The rooms and flights are bought and paid for. As basketball fans what would you have them do instead?

Personally, I wouldn’t be able to sit through that shit after this sht show of watching Calipari destroy Kentucky basketball. I’d he out of there.

As to the other poster, Pearl is a snitch, a fraud, and a POS. Never in my life would I have hired him. Calipari is so bad yes I would trade the two, and I never in a million years thought I’d say that. They’re both snake oil, but one wins and one doesn’t. I’ll take the wins even if my coach is called a snitch. Pearl would kill it here and would love doing it to slam Calipari’s legacy in the process.

Cal only wants to win in June
He is going to look like a damned fool again when the only 2 in the 1st Round are players coming off the bench, Dillingham & Reed, while 3 of his prized recruits Edwards, Wagner & Bradshaw have watched their draft stocks hit the shitter once CCC got ahold of them. Every time someone like DJ or Justin takes a step forward, 2 steps backwards with performances like yesterday. Only common denominator is CCC.

He won’t but why in the world wouldn’t you want that from a coach. I’m so tired of a lazy Coach feeding me crap and doing a one and done. That coaching philosophy is refreshing compared to the ish I keep hearing at UK. It’s time the clown we have joins up with his missing Volkswagen. I have grown to trust in not what this asshat says.

He is going to look like a damned fool again when the only 2 in the 1st Round are players coming off the bench, Dillingham & Reed, while 3 of his prized recruits Edwards, Wagner & Bradshaw have watched their draft stocks hit the shitter once CCC got ahold of them. Every time someone like DJ or Justin takes a step forward, 2 steps backwards with performances like yesterday. Only common denominator is CCC.

That’s how you know Calipari is also a liar when he talks about many of his players. It’s not for their lives it’s so he can continue to recruit OAD athletes. If he legitimately cared about their draft position he wouldn’t have shown their weaknesses ALL F’n YEAR over and over and over. Just like the feet washing nonsense, it’s about himself that’s why everything he does is plastered. I shouldn’t even know about half of it when I was living out of state but somehow I did every time. Calipari is about Calipari. He had the OAD idea years ago and maintained it. Well to keep getting them they have to play, and when they’re awful, he keeps playing them essentially killing their draft stock. Good grief, he doesn’t even TRY to manipulate it. A coach that legitimately cares isn’t doing that. It’s not good for them or for the team.

It’s only good for his “Godfather” of the NBA player routine. He wants to look like a saint that didn’t care about wins when that’s true, he doesn’t, but what he does care about is getting the next crop of NBA players.

He’s a hella salesman but his routine has gone thin. It’s obvious who he is now if you just pay attention.

Why would anybody from Kentucky fly to Nashville?

I agree with you, but I don't think very many Kentucky fans fly to Nashville.
I doubt every Kentucky fan in Nashville is currently living in Kentucky. I’ve made the SEC tournament a few times while living all around the country in hopes I can make 1 trip and get to see multiple games since I’m an out of state Kentucky native these days. But yeah, I’d assume anyone not living right beside CVG or LEX airport that is from Ky would just drive. I can see catching a $50 45min flight if you don’t have tk travel tk the airport for an hour+

Oh he was hungry all right in the locker room before playing UK at their place. I saw the speech. Didn’t work so well did it?
As much as I love awesome regular season big wins, they mean exactly Richard when said team makes it further in the postseaon than you. I'll never forget some UK fans taking shots at KU when they won the title that we beat them at their place. Whoopity Doo. I'd trade a 30 point loss any day for a title later. Easily.

So, yeah, it didn't work out so well that day. Who's playing tomorrow? Guess it worked out now.

I just don't like him. But tbf I didn't like Cal before he got here.

I'd consider him at least. Not sure about his recruiting is the only part that would make me hesitant.
Never liked Pearl either since it came out he ratted out the other coach at Southern Illinois was it?

Oh he was hungry all right in the locker room before playing UK at their place. I saw the speech. Didn’t work so well did it?

Since Bruce has been at Auburn, their program has skyrocketed. Since Calipari signed his deal, Auburn has more tournament success and our program has gone in reverse. And it’s AUBURN Pearl has, KENTUCKY Calipari has. He’s a friggin joke and so is anyone that continues to play mental gymnastics to prop up their version of a movie star.

. I thought we don’t care about the regular season? It’s all about March? Wait no now that Calipari can’t win in March it’s all about a regular season? Wait we don’t win either, so it’s about “the kids”. Wait, he’s killing many of their draft projections, it’s now about tornadoes? Or feet?

Help us keep with the where the goal posts move to protect the washed up old coach. What a bunch of nonsense, and only here do I find anyone that wants the clown. Everywhere in Lexington everyone wants him out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT