ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Jam thread; Today 4 pm ET on ESPN2 for the 17U Title

Wrong. He’s very much intrested in UK and he has a offer right now. It’s just not announced yet.
Not wrong. They just mentioned 6 teams. And UK was not one of them. He may indeed be interested but that’s what they said.

You realize announcers just typically cram a bunch of information about these players just before each game, right? Half the shit they say about them, sometimes names included, aren't even close to correct.
Just reported what they said. I can’t verify anything they say is correct. Or what anyone on here says either.

The only thing I know for sure is, Smith looked like a great player in this game.

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
Just reported what they said. I can’t verify anything they say is correct. Or what anyone on here says either.

The only thing I know for sure is, Smith looked like a great player in this game.
For sure, but you seem adamant that what they said should be trusted more. People say incorrect stuff all the time. There's a lot of buzz between UK and Smith. Enough so that it seems incredibly unlikely he isn't considering UK. We know, we know, those big announcers said something different, but sometimes take what you hear on TV with a grain of salt.

This is where the 2 talented bigs in the game win out the majority of the time against the 4-5 out option. While Brad Beal is playing 4 guards and Miller at 6'8" Lively and Duren are controlling the boards and have about 8 dunks in this quarter.

For sure, but you seem adamant that what they said should be trusted more. People say incorrect stuff all the time. There's a lot of buzz between UK and Smith. Enough so that it seems incredibly unlikely he isn't considering UK. We know, we know, those big announcers said something different, but sometimes take what you hear on TV with a grain of salt.
Where did I say they should be trusted more? I just reported what they said. Period.

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
Yep, just like you have to take what everyone on this board says with a grain of salt. I don't believe one single morsel of information about recruiting on here or anywhere else until the kid commits somewhere. Reading the board is solely for entertainment purposes just like tv. I don't put one over the other, realizing both are just for a show.

Yep, just like you have to take what everyone on this board says with a grain of salt. I don't believe one single morsel of information about recruiting on here or anywhere else until the kid commits somewhere. Reading the board is solely for entertainment purposes just like tv. I don't put one over the other, realizing both are just for a show.
Almost like your career as a principal.

I don’t put must trust in anything related to teenagers and decision making. It's just too unpredictable. However, more often than not, this site provides pretty good info.

I don’t put must trust in anything related to teenagers and decision making. It's just too unpredictable. However, more often than not, this site provides pretty good info.
Well, how about we agree that a couple people on this site have pretty good info. but the vast majority don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Hopefully Skyy Clark decommits. I'd rather have a backcourt of Cason Wallace and Nick Smith. Doubt they both come here with Clark already on board. I'd venture to bet the staff secretly wishes Clark would go elsewhere as well after watching Smith and Wallace so much this summer.

This is where the 2 talented bigs in the game win out the majority of the time against the 4-5 out option. While Brad Beal is playing 4 guards and Miller at 6'8" Lively and Duren are controlling the boards and have about 8 dunks in this quarter.
Well I'm pretty sure Team Final ran a 4 out offense. Lively is a 3 point threat. They put Duren on the inside and Lively was out past the 3 point line either setting up for 3 point opportunities or cutting from outside to inside for ally oops

Hopefully Skyy Clark decommits. I'd rather have a backcourt of Cason Wallace and Nick Smith. Doubt they both come here with Clark already on board. I'd venture to bet the staff secretly wishes Clark would go elsewhere as well after watching Smith and Wallace so much this summer.
I just can’t see a kid rehabbing an injury giving up his scholarship. Is there a line of schools who are waiting to grab him now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT