ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Forde (Missouri Alum) cries foul

I agree it was questionable. We’re long overdue for some of those to finally go our way.

That one alone isn’t even enough to repay us for them giving Florida that extra second a few years ago.

Not to mention A&M not getting called for a single hold a few weeks ago when that’s all they did to Allen

I agree it was questionable. We’re long overdue for some of those to finally go our way.

That one alone isn’t even enough to repay us for them giving Florida that extra second a few years ago.

Not to mention A&M not getting called for a single hold a few weeks ago when that’s all they did to Allen
We still have a long way to go to break even on bad calls.

I’m a Kentucky fan who hates Pat Forde and happy it happened. With that being said, that call is almost never made in that situation.

I agree with what you said. I thought it was a clear defensive PI until I watched the replay.

If anything Wagner possibly committed offensive PI as the DB was sitting in the end zone watching the QB the whole time as Wagner put his hands in the face of the DB to push him out of the way.

Either way... DON'T CARE! As stated above, I've seen the Cats on the wrong end of those calls way too times.

Reactions: no1gman
I actually thought it could have been called offensive pass interference. Regardless, who cares? We’ve been screwed enough over the years.

No it wasn’t. It was PI. Watch it again.

Absolutely was PI. I believe if it hadn't been called and the game ended, most of you saying it was questionable, would be saying where's the flag. He was pushed out starting 2 steps back. If able to come back for the ball, he could have caught it in bounds. Still caught it.

Reactions: Wildcatsworld
No it wasn’t. It was PI. Watch it again.
It was PI... like pat said. Defensive guys back was to the ball... he was not trying to make a play in the bal at all...
Buuuuuuuut, pass was way out of endzone.
Maybe defensive holding or illegal contact would have been “more correct”

Reactions: saxonburgcat
No way one could call it uncatchable with all that contact AND he caught the ball - a half step OB.

If it had sailed long and over their heads and there was no actual catch - ok, uncatchable. But they made the right call in the circumstance.

Mizzou still had chance to win the game with a stop. And did not.

Reactions: NostraDanis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT