ADVERTISEMENT

Pass Out

Imagine cheating so much that you have to take your governing body to federal court to stop them from investigating you.

Hell it’s the NCAA. A Mickey Ds bag would be enough…

Last edited:
The courts in Tenn ruled against UV and UT. They sided with the NCAA on NIL. Just shows how low UT must be the NCAA almost never wins!!
This makes Mitch look good, as he showed (excessive?)restraint by not joining the flash mob that decided FOMO and if we all go at once they can't catch anyone. Selfishly, I hope the NCAA is successful in handing out punishments to the worst offenders, which may give us a leg up in the new regime.

I don't think this is over though. They are back in court next week I believe to argue it all out. This was just a preliminary thing they requested, the big court date still to come.

Reactions: satcheluk
I don't think this is over though. They are back in court next week I believe to argue it all out. This was just a preliminary thing they requested, the big court date still to come.

Yes but the ruling on a tro almost always indicates the ultimate outcome. One of the elements of getting a tro is showing a likelihood to ultimately prevail on the case.

So barring a hail Mary, the NCAA will win. At least at this level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT