ADVERTISEMENT

Parking Pass

BBBLazing

Senior
Dec 30, 2009
My son in law is looking for an Orange Lot or RV parking lot pass for this season. Anyone have any idea if there is a way to get one?

You can always buy one on the street on game day.
where do you park to buy one? Just kidding. I went to games for 40 years and finally got rid of my tickets and parking pass a few years ago. While I agree that you can always get a free, or almost free ticket to get into the stadium, I've never seen anyone selling parking passes on game day. Have you? Where?

where do you park to buy one? Just kidding. I went to games for 40 years and finally got rid of my tickets and parking pass a few years ago. While I agree that you can always get a free, or almost free ticket to get into the stadium, I've never seen anyone selling parking passes on game day. Have you? Where?
Most intersections around the stadium. The scalpers usually have parking passes
as well as tickets.

So the answer is no, no one knows how to get such a pass. How about pay lots around the Orange lot, churches, dentist offices, etc. Does anyone know anything about reserving spots in these places?

So the answer is no, no one knows how to get such a pass. How about pay lots around the Orange lot, churches, dentist offices, etc. Does anyone know anything about reserving spots in these places?
The answer is yes.
I have a season pass in the Orange lot and I have purchased parking passes for my friends
from scalpers. You will see several guys with "I NEED TICKETS" signs on Alumni Dr near Nicholasville road. Just pull onto the shoulder of Alumni. The scalpers will come to you
and ask you what you're looking for. Warning: Parking passes are not cheap.
You are likely to pay $100 or more, depending on the opponent.
Good luck...

If you want a mundane answer, tho, someone posted a picture on Twitter the other day of one of the churches on Nicholasville selling season-long parking passes. I think they were something like $80, which is likely less than what you would pay for a single game from a scalper. You might explore that option...

Additionally, they are always on sale on Craigslist, though again, not cheap.

My group only has one pass, so we try to meet somewhere and squeeze in all together.

I went to games for 40 years and finally got rid of my tickets and parking pass a few years ago.

Just noting the irony, here.

You're asking about how it's done, then saying that you did it for 40 years.

I had a parking pass for maybe 3 seasons, and shared an RV pass with about 30 friends we tailgated with. I would always assume the UK Ticket office would be the most direct approach for these items, then scalpers, failing that.

As to the medical offices/dentists/churches, stop directly by and ask, if that's doable for you.

Reactions: DACats86
UK had parking passes for sale about a month ago. I picked up one in the orange lot.

Now if someone wants to trade a green pass for the orange one I have, I am willing to talk

Last edited:
Peevy said parking tix were still available, im not sure which lot. I got a Orange Lot pass after waiting for years when the "most loyal" fans in the country quit on the team or held their boycott or whatever.

Just noting the irony, here.

You're asking about how it's done, then saying that you did it for 40 years.

I had a parking pass for maybe 3 seasons, and shared an RV pass with about 30 friends we tailgated with. I would always assume the UK Ticket office would be the most direct approach for these items, then scalpers, failing that.

As to the medical offices/dentists/churches, stop directly by and ask, if that's doable for you.
No irony. I got rid of my tickets because of health reasons and probably should have kept the Orange lot pass, because they have since paved it and it has become harder to get a pass there. The passes seem to cost more than the tickets. I've checked and have been told that there are no RV or Orange lot passes available. The RV lot often has plenty of empty spaces behind the Orange lot, but they tell me there are no passes available. There are a few lots that have passes available, but my son in law was trying to get a pass in one of these two lots because that is where his friends tailgate. When I asked about the churches, etc., it is because I remember that there were such places close to the Orange lot and RV lot, so it would not be too tragic for him to park there and drag a cooler, food, etc. to his friends' tailgate.

Reactions: bluebornwildcat
There is a message in here that clearly tells you how to get a parking pass, and also answers all the riddles of the world... Note; however, speaking Russian and taking hallucinogenic drugs MAY be required...

I don't like your tone, Harold

The last time I heard THAT level of per-snicketedness --- you accosted poor Warren Shakailkiskkii near a corn hole exhibition at VENERABLE COMEONAWEATLH STADIUM!!!!!

I have to say ---- I was awfully proud of you that day......

BUT.....wait let me read your other post, DA

Im a real fan, I'd never be a clown and quit on my team like you. FRAUD!

YOU SHUT YOUR BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL BAIT AND SWITCH SHEMALE MOUTH!!!!!

shit.....wrong thread\\

If you want a mundane answer, tho, someone posted a picture on Twitter the other day of one of the churches on Nicholasville selling season-long parking passes. I think they were something like $80, which is likely less than what you would pay for a single game from a scalper. You might explore that option...

AH _ that's actually not a bad idea --- I like "non homiciidal DA" much better

.....unless Warren is ever around with that damn store bought "Geeeeorgia Moonshine" again

he deserved the roughing up that day........

If i was a millionaire i wouldnt give one cent to those scalpers....crooks

If I was a millionaire I'd build a manically politically incorrect robot and tour it around the country -- mostly malls and whatnot

create uncomfortable situations as millions of Americans are faced with a clearly irreverent android who insults their projected groups but also represents the coming era of transhumanism

MINDBLOWN

I stand by my program, too bad you don't. FRAUD!
Meh, my fraud ass is sitting in the same seats I had before the Joker boycott with about $200 million in football upgrades, coming off a bowl season, with recruiting that hasn't been seen at UK since a Bear prowled the sidelines. It may be tough, but I'll try to live with the fact that you're butt hurt that UK fired your incompetent boyfriend...

Meh, my fraud ass is sitting in the same seats I had before the Joker boycott with about $200 million in football upgrades, coming off a bowl season, with recruiting that hasn't been seen at UK since a Bear prowled the sidelines. It may be tough, but I'll try to live with the fact that you're butt hurt that UK fired your incompetent boyfriend...
Yeah, a Mountain Dew toothed redneck piece of trash like you who trashed the program was the reason for the upgrades. Not the changes legislature or the economy. I'll try to live with the fact that you're a fraud, a bandwagon fan who trashed the program and will run again at the first sight of trouble.

Yeah, a Mountain Dew toothed redneck piece of trash like you who trashed the program was the reason for the upgrades. Not the changes legislature or the economy. I'll try to live with the fact that you're a fraud, a bandwagon fan who trashed the program and will run again at the first sight of trouble.
Madam, I am no redneck! I am 100% hillbilly, but I'm not a redneck. Now, I do like Mountain Dew and I have had some dental work...

BTW, did you see that they now have an alcoholic drink that tastes like Mountain Dew? Come by my tailgate with my recently upgraded parking pass and I'll share one with you!

I take it you fellas know each other. Otherwise, I am going to be selling tickets to a "no holds barred grudge match" in the Orange parking lot. Assuming everyone get passes to attend!!
I have never had the privilege to meet Mrs. Phillips.

internet-fight_o_910069.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT