ADVERTISEMENT

Parking

BBBLazing

Senior
Dec 30, 2009
Looking on Stubhub for parking passes, I see someone trying to sell an Orange lot pass for Tennessee game for $417, and there are nearly $100 in fees. That UK fan should have his ass kicked. I truly hope he gets stuck with it.

There is one poster on here that must be a ticket broker. Has 1300+ posts and 90% of them are ticket sales.

Looking on Stubhub for parking passes, I see someone trying to sell an Orange lot pass for Tennessee game for $417, and there are nearly $100 in fees. That UK fan should have his ass kicked. I truly hope he gets stuck with it.
I splurged on an Orange Lot parking pass for the 2021 season. Considering I'm not a hard-core tailgater, since then I have generally made it a point to either take the Lextran Shuttle or park in Parking Structure #2.

$417 is an outrageous price for a parking pass; remotely justifiable only if it were for a national championship game. That said, just because he asks for $417 doesn't mean he'll get it. I know I won't be shelling out that kind of money.

I park at a church(Crestwood Christian) over by the water tower. 90$ for the year. About 3/4 mile walk but I have a reserved spot and I'm in and out.

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
Our of towner looking for a pass tonight or somewhere cheap/easy to park

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT