ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Parking Pass

Aug 17, 2021
Anyone have a parking pass they don't need and would sell for the Florida game? Preferably Orange/Blue/Red/Green

Thanks!!

My yellow pass is right next to red lot..short walk thru red lot and you would be in the green lot.
Is the yellow lot in a parking garage? Just wondering if we can tailgate in the yellow lot and if so do many people tailgate there? Trying to give my friends a good SEC tailgate experience and it's been years since I've been to one.

Is the yellow lot in a parking garage? Just wondering if we can tailgate in the yellow lot and if so do many people tailgate there? Trying to give my friends a good SEC tailgate experience and it's been years since I've been to one.
The yellow lot is a parking garage and some do tailgate inside as well as on the bottom floor outside the wall. The best place is on the top level open to the air. More space and usually a breeze.

The yellow lot is a parking garage and some do tailgate inside as well as on the bottom floor outside the wall. The best place is on the top level open to the air. More space and usually a breeze.
Thanks for the info! Where would you say the best tailgating happens? Can we just walk up to people's tailgates with our own beer and join? And do you know what time people would start with the Florida game being at noon?

Sorry for all the questions, thought about it and the last UK tailgate I went to was probably right when Stoops got hired so its been a while. Every other game we've just got there right at game time but my northern friends want to see what tailgating is all about lol

Thanks for the info! Where would you say the best tailgating happens? Can we just walk up to people's tailgates with our own beer and join? And do you know what time people would start with the Florida game being at noon?

Sorry for all the questions, thought about it and the last UK tailgate I went to was probably right when Stoops got hired so its been a while. Every other game we've just got there right at game time but my northern friends want to see what tailgating is all about lol
The lots that are around the stadium typically have the most people tailgating and then the grass areas between the stadium and Nicholasville Rd. Some people get there way early 7am and set up and have breakfast and bloody marys and tailgate all the way up to game time. Regarding going up to tailgates with beer and joining in, I would say some would be cool with it and some not. If you brought a Makers Mark Cellars Ages bottle and some cooked alligator as a gift you would be golden.

The lots that are around the stadium typically have the most people tailgating and then the grass areas between the stadium and Nicholasville Rd. Some people get there way early 7am and set up and have breakfast and bloody marys and tailgate all the way up to game time. Regarding going up to tailgates with beer and joining in, I would say some would be cool with it and some not. If you brought a Makers Mark Cellars Ages bottle and some cooked alligator as a gift you would be golden.
Got it, thanks for the info!

Reactions: phajlw01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT