ADVERTISEMENT

Papa John did something today the NCAA could not!!!

Wildcat-in-STL

All-American
Oct 28, 2012
All American Burger
Today Papa John (along with Postel and the UL Board) did something today that the NCAA could not and would not do..... He made a good decision with intregity!!!!!

Yes I know, someone connected to UL making the right decision is shocking But in honor of Papa John ......... I say we should make up for the money he is losing from UL butt hurt fans and buy a pizza at some point between now and Sunday. I've already ordered one!

cheers-to-that.jpg

I listened to Captain Suntan and afterwards Demling for the first time....... :popcorn: [roll][roll][roll]

Its like listening to a meth addict realize they ran out hours ago and there isnt any one to give them a hit.
I turned it on too. First time for me as I had not heard of these clowns. It is an eye opener to me. The entire city is delusional. The Cardinal Insider is well named. The Inside is rotten too

I turned it on too. First time for me as I had not heard of these clowns. It is an eye opener to me. The entire city is delusional. The Cardinal Insider is well named. The Inside is rotten too

Hey now! 50% and climbing are BB fans and have been sick of this shit for years!

The new AD has spoken, the corruption has to stop, hear that Cardinal fans, you have to play fair and cheating will not be tolerated. What part of that do you not understand?

Reactions: KyJones64
Pappa John and his wife are major major contributors to UK. In the neighborhood of five million I believe. Hopefully he will be respected on this board as he is a very successful Kentuckian who has done much for Both UL and UK and our entire state.
Yes he did the right thing today. But he didn’t do it out of dislike for one school or the other but simply because any business person Worth his salt would have seen a thorough house cleaning was in order at UL.

And remember, Cal forged a close relationship with John, which had to piss off UL, particularly Jurich and Pitino. You know part of the reason Cal did it was to irk them.

I'm not so sure any more that Cal has this vengeful streak to him. I have always thought the same and have taken great pleasure from it but maybe Cal isn't just playing at his persona.

Maybe he is as pure of thought as the image he portrays. He has that glint in his eye that all of us love seeing but he always seems to verbalize and act in a very inclusive and accepting way.

Listen to his podcast with Pitino and Kchessvskivonki. He seems genuine to the point you doubt him but the other two sound very cautious and burdened.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that Papa John would want Jurich fired. Didn't he walk out of a meeting like 6 months ago because Jurich wasn't there to answer questions about financial impropriety?

Reactions: blubo
Lost in all of the inverted values of Loserville fans is the reason UL exists.
If this was UK, I would celebrate the return of integrity. It's embarrassing to me and I hate that place.

Today Papa John (along with Postel and the UL Board) did something today that the NCAA could not and would not do..... He made a good decision with intregity!!!!!

Yes I know, someone connected to UL making the right decision is shocking But in honor of Papa John ......... I say we should make up for the money he is losing from UL butt hurt fans and buy a pizza at some point between now and Sunday. I've already ordered one!

cheers-to-that.jpg
I'll buy one. It's cheaper than a colon cleanse anyway.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Think about the UL fanbase, previous UL president, UL foundation. They all threw Papa John out and sided with Tom. Papa said he has not had a conversation with TJ, Papa said he wanted answers and wanted to know what the hell is going on, finances, foundation, arena deal. TJ and him have not spoken in over a year. Papa called out TJ and wanted answers. He wanted to see the books. Pres, BOT, foundation, arena and bond issue, they told him that nothing to see here. He didn't like that and when you see all the NCAA problems, foundation. He said something is wrong here, we are losing money, bad bond issue, we are losing banner and probation. Yes this not right.

Think about this. UL fans and TJ all turned on him. They kicked a billionaire booster to the curb, sided with Ramsay and TJ.
How terrible of a fan base are they.

Papa should be applauded, he stood up to a very popular AD, he asked tough questions. He knew the malfeasance was going on but wanted proof. TJ could not and would not answer to him. Bravo Papa

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT