ADVERTISEMENT

P.J. Washington

southernsodbuster

Sophomore
Sep 21, 2006
I was just wondering if the black stripes on Washington’s shoulders are tattoos or some kinda tape or what?

Last edited:
I don’t know, but I like the way it looks. Makes him look, like, tougher or something.

I remember when I used to live on my PlayStation playing ncaa 2K, I’d deck the players out in pant sleeves and arm sleeves because it seemed way cooler.

Reactions: southernsodbuster
Yeah, I have plenty of tattoos, they help about as good as the tape LOL. They used it on my back after I got drilled by a car so maybe it does help for shoulders and ankles and stuff. I just didn't get much out of it.

I think it helps to avoid injuries more than anything. Gives more stability to muscles and ligaments that could roll and whatnot.

"...a definitive rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion as well as providing extended soft tissue manipulation to prolong the benefits of manual therapy administered within the clinical setting." Yeah, I can copy/paste...

Reactions: WildMoon
Don't you just love the way PJ goes about his business, what you see is what you get. Good luck stopping this man. The enforcer will have his way.

It's a tape designed to take away and help with pain. I have used it myself. It's so so as far as pain relief but does help with compression.
Yes, I have also used it myself for pain relief in a hamstring and it does help. I wonder what problem he was having with his upper body that required him to wear that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT